Page 18 of 160 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Basically yeah, its a charge you have to pay before they give you the package. It doesnt happen on every one, they seem to pick at random, but its usually just a $5 "service charge" and tax charged on the declared value of the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    Basically yeah, its a charge you have to pay before they give you the package. It doesnt happen on every one, they seem to pick at random, but its usually just a $5 "service charge" and tax charged on the declared value of the item.
    That's sucks for you guys, really.

So you have to actually go the the Post office to retrieve your package?! And then maybe pay to get it?! Ridiculous.
    I feel sorry for you guys that have to do that, and wait forever to get the item on top of it, geez.
    Jesus Christ Died For You

Heroic Warrior
    I got Adora yesterday!

Heroic Warrior
    It took over 2 months for my Scareglow to get here, so nothing would surprise me.

I got my battlecat today. First time using UPS, it was a little pricey because it was oversized, and i had to pay taxes once it got here, 4 dollars. So I am impressed with the speed, but as for the cost .... Im not sure it's worth it. I'll try it again the next time the bonus figure of the month is worth getting. I have beastman etc. have to wait for the next Green Goddess ... cuz otherwise it's all covered by my eternia collectors club.

Waiting for trap jaw though. - London Ontario
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

I have to stop reading this thread, every time I see someone say they've already got theirs, it makes me more and more angry that mine still hasnt shipped (this is my first time with UPS too).

got my 2 battlecats
    2 trap jaws
    2 sets of stands
    today was a great day thanx UPS man

Heroic Warrior
    Opticon - At least you got your Adora...still waiting...27 business days and counting

Heroic Warrior
    UPS came by with my BC & 2 x Trappy yesterday but duh who is going to be home at 12:21PM?! These guys don't think that we're actually at work. Anyways, he's going to drop that big box off at my place today so I can't wait!

Since this is mostly, and was originally meant for Canadians waiting for figs, can you guys post here when you find the TRU exclusives in Canada? The main page states they have started showing up in America, and I was at TRU today and nothing.

Ill keep you guys posted, hopefully you do that same!
    Religion = The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    Opticon - At least you got your Adora...still waiting...27 business days and counting
    My friend in Chilliwack got all 3 of his figures yesterday (separetely shipped but all arrived together), hopefully you'll have yours soon. Its always really annoying when everyone in your area has em and you're sitll waiting, I know.

My Battlecat finally shipped last night, tracking says its already in seattle.

Regarding the 2-packs, I'm curious about how much they'll cost up here, the DCUC 2-packs were about $40, so I hope these arent much more. Probably cheaper to import anyway.

Heroic Warrior
    Finally received them all yesterday as well...that was a long wait...now waiting on BC and MAA

Widget
    Got my BA He-Man and Beastman on Wednesday, 8 days after Adora arrived.

Oh well, at least I got them.

I'm very glad I'm pretty much done with this line. Matty is just too frustrating to deal with.

Cheers!
    -Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers Ian View Post
    Got my BA He-Man and Beastman on Wednesday, 8 days after Adora arrived.

Oh well, at least I got them.

I'm very glad I'm pretty much done with this line. Matty is just too frustrating to deal with.

Cheers!
    -Ian
    how do you know you're done? .... cuz like if your subscription was almost done, sure ... but it's march now ... still a long ways to go ...
    Religion = The Horde

I got my subscription figure for Januaury, still waiting on everything else. They USED to come right on the 15th when the next figures went on sale...

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    finally got my adora...now waiting on my ba he-man

Got my Battlecat today, so awesome. Brokerage fee was only $3.80.

I started using UPS in the spring of '09 with this line, cause a wait time of almost 2 months with USPS with no way of tracking the figures, had me stressed cause til the figure(s) was in my hand, I never really know if they would arrive or not, and then my thinking was after being passed around from postal depot to postal depot for so long what condition would the figures arrrive in! so I tried UPS to see how it would go, more expensive yes, but a week later when my figure showed @ my door and I had been able to track it from the time it was shipped from States til it reached my place, made it worth it!
    yeah I'm stupid.... stupid like a fox!!!

any TRU 2 Packs found in Canada yet?
    Religion = The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb View Post
    I started using UPS in the spring of '09 with this line, cause a wait time of almost 2 months with USPS with no way of tracking the figures, had me stressed cause til the figure(s) was in my hand, I never really know if they would arrive or not, and then my thinking was after being passed around from postal depot to postal depot for so long what condition would the figures arrrive in! so I tried UPS to see how it would go, more expensive yes, but a week later when my figure showed @ my door and I had been able to track it from the time it was shipped from States til it reached my place, made it worth it!

Thanks for the info...i'm really curious about getting my 2011 sub from ups....I hate waiting 6-8 weeks and the thought always comes to me that they got lost. It was 9 weeks before i got my teela's :P

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    how do you know you're done? .... cuz like if your subscription was almost done, sure ... but it's march now ... still a long ways to go ...
    I'm pretty much done with MOTUC, it's a great series, but I'm not a HUGE Masters of the Universe fan, I've got pretty much every character I want, and there's only about 6 more characters I want if they ever get released.

I'm planning on continuing my subscription for 2010, but I won't be getting a 2011 sub.

Cheers!
    -Ian

Heroic Warrior
    Just finally got my Adora and Beastman today in Winnipeg! They came yesterday while I was at work, so I had to go to the post office today to get them. First time ever getting hit with a customs charge too, and I've been ordering since Tri-Klops. Seems like they are taking longer and longer to arrive, AND on top of that its getting more expensive, but least I'm still enjoying them so far.

I'm thinking about using ups for my 2011 sub. I get nailed for customs every time using snail mail so I might as well be putting the money into getting the figs here in a week rather than 6-8 :P

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    My reissue Skeletor (from the second batch) arrived yesterday using the cheapest shipping method. So that's what, 5 weeks I think? No customs charges because the declared item was only $20 (I only got the 1 fig).

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    I'm thinking about using ups for my 2011 sub. I get nailed for customs every time using snail mail so I might as well be putting the money into getting the figs here in a week rather than 6-8 :P
    How do you know you won't get slapped with customs fees using UPS? You might end up paying customs plus the higher shipping.
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.