Page 33 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Recieved my 2 KG's today, im in Toronto. This is my 2nd favorite fig after He-Ro, too bad he doesnt have the "Powers of GraySkull" sticker.

Heroic Warrior
    Still no sign of King Grayskull, Grizzlor and the weapon pak. I'm kind of worried since most people around me have received theirs and I haven't. Here's hoping that it comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by omee View Post
    I got a Roboto with the "Original" burst and I phoned DR CS and they are now sending me a replacement one. And just like you there was no mention of giving back the one I have. I'll be giving it away to a Christmas toy drive.
    I phoned, they are sending me on, but what they didnt tell me, is I am being charged for it! what the heck is that about?!

Also, I got my Grizzlor yesterday. - London Ontario
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Heroic Warrior
    I had 3 gygors come and a carnivus last month...destroyed by shipping of course...D/R was kind enough to replace them, I accpeted as long as they shipped them with good pakaging, and I got htem today...worse than the first set of 3 Gygors and Carnivus..IDIOTS!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my Grizzlor sub yesterday. Still waiting on KG and the Weapons pack.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

I got Grizzlor (subscription) on Monday. I opened it yesterday and swap the feet, now is good. I'm still waiting for King Grayskull and the weapons pack.

Quote Originally Posted by mike122976 View Post
    I had 3 gygors come and a carnivus last month...destroyed by shipping of course...D/R was kind enough to replace them, I accpeted as long as they shipped them with good pakaging, and I got htem today...worse than the first set of 3 Gygors and Carnivus..IDIOTS!
    Even with the white shipping box? Thats insane. I haven't had a problem since they started using the white box.
    Ironmans Want List:

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Waiting for the king and Grizzlor and my weapon packs in Cochrane, Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    I phoned, they are sending me on, but what they didnt tell me, is I am being charged for it! what the heck is that about?!

Also, I got my Grizzlor yesterday. - London Ontario
    Really!? wow, you should definitely call them back they shouldn't be doing that. I got a receipt for the order, like the one you get when actually order from mattycollector.com but it had $0 as the Total charged on it.

Got my KG and Weapons pack today.
    Ironmans Want List:

Heroic Warrior
    I still haven't received my figures yet. I got my shipping confirmation on Nov. 17th. Do I just need to wait this out or should I get on the blower to matty? Any suggestions?

Ryan

I got my November items today. That'll teach me to use UPS in the future, especially for big packages. I'm not impressed that most countries seemed to be receiving their figures at least a week before me.
    The Royal Guards will be my last purchase for a while. And I'll be using UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    I still haven't received my figures yet. I got my shipping confirmation on Nov. 17th. Do I just need to wait this out or should I get on the blower to matty? Any suggestions?

Ryan
    how many figures did you order? maybe the package is stuck at customs.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    how many figures did you order? maybe the package is stuck at customs.
    1 King Grayskull, 1 Grizzlor and 1 Weapon's Pak

hopefully i get mine tomorrow
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Heroic Warrior
    Finally received my figures today! The longest I've had to wait for figures since April. I guess I got use to the fact that when sgreg gets his figures I knew mine were coming as well. When they didn't arrive, I guess i got a little anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    Finally received my figures today! The longest I've had to wait for figures since April. I guess I got use to the fact that when sgreg gets his figures I knew mine were coming as well. When they didn't arrive, I guess i got a little anxious.
    that's good news. guess we both got use to getting them within 2 weeks now, i would be worry too if i didn't get them within that time frame.

Got my Grizzlor today, but his left hand is being pulled by the elastic band in the package such that you can see the peg from the hand that inserts into the wrist. I haven't opened it yet but I would like to see whether this can be fixed by just pushing it back in. However, I don't want to open the package, find that it can't be fixed, and not be able to return it because it was opened. So would Mattel exchange it if it is opened? Would I have to pay for shipping again to get a replacement?
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Quote Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
    Got my Grizzlor today, but his left hand is being pulled by the elastic band in the package such that you can see the peg from the hand that inserts into the wrist. I haven't opened it yet but I would like to see whether this can be fixed by just pushing it back in. However, I don't want to open the package, find that it can't be fixed, and not be able to return it because it was opened. So would Mattel exchange it if it is opened? Would I have to pay for shipping again to get a replacement?
    The same thing happened to me, with the left hand. It came right off when I took him out of the package--the peg itself snapped inside the wrist. I emailed them Friday about a replacement, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    The same thing happened to me, with the left hand. It came right off when I took him out of the package--the peg itself snapped inside the wrist. I emailed them Friday about a replacement, and I'm still waiting for a reply.
    That's unfortunate. I wonder how widespread of an issue this is. I haven't been following the discussion on him. I just hope the replacement doesn't have the same issue.
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Got my Grizzlor, He-man and Battle cat today. Everything is good though I'm glad I'm a loose collector. My Grizzlor's head hair was pulled to one side so it looked like he was interrupted mid-hair cut. I just tugged on it and it moved into place.....

Now I'm just waiting on my KG and Weapon pack.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    grizzlor et king grayskull at home for 3 days
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    My KG and weapons pack arrived on Thursday, but I'm still waiting for my sub Grizzlor!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I recieved my grizzlors thursday. Waiting on my king grayskulls and weapon paks now

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Okay, have any other Canadians NOT received their sub Grizzlor yet???