Page 58 of 158 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 3937

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

master of hiphop
    yep me too.. all my stuff had holes poked through it.. including the sticker sheet.. very strange.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
    Picked up my sub on friday.. Took one look at the box and knew it wasnt going to be pretty. Opened it up and one of my Swiftwinds was completely destroyed. brown box has a huge hole.. white mailer has a huge hole.. SW's box destroyed.. SW looks okish.. the horn might be a bit bent. i didnt open it yet though, didnt want to deal with it at the time. I'm not looking forward to calling matty this morning to try and get it replaced.
    that happened to me a few months ago with my SDCC exclusive order. the box wasn't sealed properly so the top was wide open when it arrived. captain glenn was missing and swamp thing was crushed.

so i emailed matty and they replied me within 2 days and asked for a more detailed description of the problem. after that, they just sent me a replacement within 5 days. i don't think matty customer service is that horrible

Heroic Warrior
    I just sent and email off, I agree that they arent as bad as they are made out to be on these forums. Everytime I've had to deal with them, be it the mattycollector CS or the actual Matel CS, I have had little to no issues. I mean you get the same CS anywhere you call, in the states or not. I guess a lot of people just dont like the language barrier and get frustrated.

I hope they are able to send me a new SW, I am a MOC collector and the SW thats in perfect condition is going to my daughter for christmas.

Do i have to ship the old one back? If so do i have to pay for shipping or do they send pre paid slips like other places do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
    I just sent and email off, I agree that they arent as bad as they are made out to be on these forums. Everytime I've had to deal with them, be it the mattycollector CS or the actual Matel CS, I have had little to no issues. I mean you get the same CS anywhere you call, in the states or not. I guess a lot of people just dont like the language barrier and get frustrated.

I hope they are able to send me a new SW, I am a MOC collector and the SW thats in perfect condition is going to my daughter for christmas.

Do i have to ship the old one back? If so do i have to pay for shipping or do they send pre paid slips like other places do?

Thanks
    no, they didn't ask me to send back the crushed swamp thing to them. i just received an invoice with $0 on it.

btw, bubble power she-ra just arrived today.
    Last edited by sgreg; December 5, 2011 at 03:56pm.

I picked my stuff up, and the box was indeed swift wind and snout spout/hose nose. No holes, no damage, no customs fees, and swifty has the correct legs .... I lucked out this time around.

I am confused with the sticker sheet though, what goes where? 3 PoGS 2 POP 1 horde, 1 GP and 1 Snakemen stickers ....
    who do they go to? i get that the big Powers of GraySkull goes to tytus ..... but who is PoP that isnt labeled already? or snake men? ....

And will my MOC figs be worth more or less with the stickers on?
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    I picked my stuff up, and the box was indeed swift wind and snout spout/hose nose. No holes, no damage, no customs fees, and swifty has the correct legs .... I lucked out this time around.

I am confused with the sticker sheet though, what goes where? 3 PoGS 2 POP 1 horde, 1 GP and 1 Snakemen stickers ....
    who do they go to? i get that the big Powers of GraySkull goes to tytus ..... but who is PoP that isnt labeled already? or snake men? ....

And will my MOC figs be worth more or less with the stickers on?
    Well having a sticker sheet doesn't mean you're under orders to put them on a figure, lol. Or to do so right away. Some will put the Snakemen sticker on Kobra Khan (he won't have one), and some will put the PoP sticker on Snout Spout as they are under the insane notion that he's a PoP character. Or, people can just use the stickers for whatever they like.
    I'll save mine for my little pile of tradebait.

I'd guess that putting stickers on things might reduce their worth or the chances a MOC person would even want to buy it from you. Depends on the buyer I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Well having a sticker sheet doesn't mean you're under orders to put them on a figure, lol. Or to do so right away. Some will put the Snakemen sticker on Kobra Khan (he won't have one), and some will put the PoP sticker on Snout Spout as they are under the insane notion that he's a PoP character. Or, people can just use the stickers for whatever they like.
    I'll save mine for my little pile of tradebait.

I'd guess that putting stickers on things might reduce their worth or the chances a MOC person would even want to buy it from you. Depends on the buyer I suppose.
    Haha I guess you have a point, I assumed the sticker sheet was Mattel being like "Oops, we forgot stickers at the beginning, here, you put them on" .... but if that isnt the case, then i guess I wont use them at all.
    Religion = The Horde

Heroic Warrior
    So i contacted Matty CS the other day (sent them an email) and they got back to me this morning asking if the box was opened or damaged haha, i specifically told them in the first email that it was both opened and damaged (i dont think they actually read the first one haha), but theyare looking into it so hopefully they send me out a replacement in a few days. Thanks for the info sgreg

And bubble power she-ra arrived last night... i must say that i am pretty disappointed in her as a stand alone figure,I'll be putting the old she-ra head on her and put her on swifty but the bubble power figure herself will be going waayyyyyy in the back of the display.

Still (impatiently) waiting on my BP She-Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Still (impatiently) waiting on my BP She-Ra.
    Me too.

Grrrr.
    Finally I've found that I belong here.

Savage LOLcat of Eternia
    BP She-Ra showed up in TO today.

Got my non sub Swiftwind today, in Toronto no duties.

Gorgeous toy, but the wings are tough to get in place.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Bubble Power She-Ra showed up today. Non sub stuff usually shows up about 4 days after my sub stuff. I had to scroll through about 20-30 pages of this thread to figure that out, but it's good to know.
    Religion = The Horde

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    My non-sub Snout Spout arrived today.

I like the figure, but I got to say I'm also disappointed that there was nothing added to his backpack for his weapons to attach to ala MAA.

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    My non-sub Snout Spout arrived today.

I like the figure, but I got to say I'm also disappointed that there was nothing added to his backpack for his weapons to attach to ala MAA.
    I said the same thing in the Snout Spout thread. It would've been great to be able to attach his weapons to his backpack. The jaws of life in particular would've looked bad ass mounted to his pack.

Yeah, I wish they would have done that too. My only criticism of the figure is that the jaws of life don't snap onto the backpack.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my BP She-Ra yesterday. I'm guessing this months figures will be late with the holidays.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

I was starting to get worried when they didn't show up Fri. But now that i see you guys in the ottawa area are just getting them now. I'm sure new week they should arrive in the maritimes Or i sure hope they will.

Got BP She-Ra today. Wee!

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    Got my Bubble Power She-Ra and Swiftwind today. I'm just outside of Ottawa. This was the first order I placed with Matty.

Also, it's been said plenty of times before, but Swiftwind is HUGE!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I just received my Bubble Power She-Ras on December 12th!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

December 13th today and in the morning I received my shipment of Snout Spout and Swift Wind. No damages to the boxes and no extra charges I am from Toronto East side.

Stevan

Now just waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday MOTU items to arrive hopefully before Christmas

^ Wait a minute...I know you!!

(in voice of Doug Mcluire from Simpsons) Hi you probably remember me from such forums as fwoosh and hey wait a minute I know this guy
    I was a member at org since long ago (most active on org during MOTU 200X craze back in the day) since those days are long gone I post less but mostly read and lurk in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    ^ Wait a minute...I know you!!

Just got She-Ra and Swifty today. Swifty's legs were correct. Wings went in just fine. No extra customs charges.