Page 60 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 3968

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I got another delivery notice card today to pick up an item from the postal outlet tomorrow. I, hoping it's my Cyber Monday purchase this time.

I got my Black Friday order yesterday but I'm still waiting for BP She-Ra to arrive.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

It was my Cyber Monday package that arrived at the postal outlet yesterday. I now have all my Palace Guards....... but it looks like I'm going to have to finally deal with Matty's customer service for the first time.
    One of my Guards arrived with two left feet.
    Anyone know which email or phone number to use that gets the best results?
    I've never really paid much attention before, because until now I've never had a problem with a figure.
    Have any of my fellow Canadians had good luck dealing with Matty's customer service?

I'm so mad. I was waiting for my WR to arrive before Christmas and I found that UPS tried to delivered the package twice already, that is strange since I've been at home for the last two days.

So I called UPS and I found that the sender (DR) gave a wrong postal code and now I have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday next week. Great service.

Oh well, life is good.

OK, so they didn't come in time for Christmas but I did just receive the MAA and Palace Guards that I ordered on Cyber Monday using the cheapest shipping option. Now the wait begins for my Wind Raider.....

Lucky you. I still did not received my Cyber Monday items: 1 pack of Royal Guards and Keldor. I used the cheapest shipping option too but still no parcel

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Adamant View Post
    OK, so they didn't come in time for Christmas but I did just receive the MAA and Palace Guards that I ordered on Cyber Monday using the cheapest shipping option. Now the wait begins for my Wind Raider.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I got my Black Friday order yesterday but I'm still waiting for BP She-Ra to arrive.
    Odd, my BP She-Ra and Swift Wind both arrived a couple weeks prior to X-mas....and I live way over in Saskabush.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
    Lucky you. I still did not received my Cyber Monday items: 1 pack of Royal Guards and Keldor. I used the cheapest shipping option too but still no parcel
    Glad to know I'm not the only one still waiting on my Cyber Monday stuff. I collect MOC and since these are extras, it'll be the first time I get to open a figure since 200X.

My Capt. Glenn ordered on Cyber Monday still has not arrived.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I got two of my 3 orders from black monday so I'm expecting this week I'll have the last one. then hopefully the windraiders next week...HOPING!!! lol

Heroic Warrior
    Got 2 of my black friday orders before christmas, 1 on the 28th and still waiting on the last. Hoping for it this week.

Did anybody get their December 15 shipping notice yet? My order for that day contains 1 Demo Man among other things and I know he was delayed until now. Some people in the states got their shipping notice already. I did not get mine yet

I have not gotten one yet either. I am waiting on BGEL, Demo Man, and the Wind Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I have not gotten one yet either. I am waiting on BGEL, Demo Man, and the Wind Raider.
    Same here, nor has my credit card been charged...

Quote Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
    Did anybody get their December 15 shipping notice yet? My order for that day contains 1 Demo Man among other things and I know he was delayed until now. Some people in the states got their shipping notice already. I did not get mine yet
    I got my shipping notice for the December sub a few days ago, on the 30th I think.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I got my shipping notice for the December sub a few days ago, on the 30th I think.
    Which shipping option did you choose? I find the cheapo shipping usually ships last.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Edit: Actually, I didn't even realize it, but I got my shipping notice for Demo-Man and BGEL a few days ago. Must've missed it in my mailbox. Also, I used the cheap-o shipping.
    Last edited by Balthus Dire; January 2, 2012 at 10:46pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Which shipping option did you choose? I find the cheapo shipping usually ships last.
    I have the cheapo one!

ya no notice yet, and no Wind Raider yet either. = (
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my Wind Raider today. Still no shipping notice for my December sub. ***??????
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

My Wind Raider turned up yesterday using the cheapo shipping method, not too bad considering it shipped out about 3 weeks ago.

I dont even have a notification that Demoman was shipped ...... I am however looking forward to getting the Winder Raider, Demoman, Battleground Evil-Lyn, Photog, Sorceress, Vigo, Star Sisters and Fisto all within like 2 weeks of each other. If I am lucky, maybe all in a 2 week period.
    Religion = The Horde

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    My December order arrived yesterday (Vigo and Skeletor). This was a mistake order though. It was supposed to be Vigo and the Wind Raider, so I had to refuse delivery. Hopefully my correct order arrives soon and I get refunded for this one.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    My December order arrived yesterday (Vigo and Skeletor). This was a mistake order though. It was supposed to be Vigo and the Wind Raider, so I had to refuse delivery. Hopefully my correct order arrives soon and I get refunded for this one.
    okay i just got a confirmation for Icarius and Ray with Slime Blower. I have both of those already, what the hell is going on? .... is this what happened to you? .... Ill take them if I am not being charged, but what the heck? Where is my confirm for Demoman? should I phone them and find out?

WHY DO I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO CORRECT DR's *****?!
    Religion = The Horde

I would've just kept the "mistake" package and told them the order was wrong rather than refusing delivery. They probably would've just told you to keep it anyway. Also, how'd you know it was wrong without opening it?