Page 67 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4013

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    maybe try posting on the matty forum? i think they will refer you to someone there and take your issue more seriously.

i am still waiting for my december sub order.... just email them. will wait and see what their reply is.
    I am attempting to right now. This is the only thing I can think of to try now ..... the phone doesnt work ..... they write "tickets" that never get back to me, and e-mailing them doesnt work, the person on the other end just hits the "generic reply" button.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by misterzaku View Post
    To be fair, I have purchased a hand ful of stuff, all sent via USPS/Canada Post with mostly no issues (during the holiday season too).

I know things get tied up at customs for a while sometimes, but for this long?? It's also infuriating that the Tracking URL that's on my invoices don't lead me anywhere...
    I am wondering what's the tracking URL on the shipping notice is about too. It wasn't there before. It only started appearing from the star sisters shipment.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I still haven't recieved my demo-man/bgel sub package yet. I got shipping confirmation around the 15th of january. I remember when I used to recieve my figures the start of the following month..so roughly 6 weeks...I'm giving it 6 weeks then I'm gonna start calling. I haven't recieved the star sisters yet and they were confirmed around the 17th if I remember correctly.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misterzaku View Post
    To be fair, I have purchased a hand ful of stuff, all sent via USPS/Canada Post with mostly no issues (during the holiday season too).

I know things get tied up at customs for a while sometimes, but for this long?? It's also infuriating that the Tracking URL that's on my invoices don't lead me anywhere...
    Yeah, can't be Canada Post to blame entirely. My Spy Monkey items arrived yesterday via Canada Post (regular parcel, no tracking).

With the amount of problems going on at DR the past few months, I bet our parcels sat in their warehouse possibly weeks after our shipping notifications were sent out. I'm thinking those emails basically were telling us when the items were boxed up, ready to go.... but nothing more.
    Last edited by marndt8448; February 21, 2012 at 09:22pm.

Court Magician
    I just picked up Demo Man and Vigo from the post office today! Sure took a while but worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by bloth View Post
    I just picked up Demo Man and Vigo from the post office today! Sure took a while but worth the wait.
    Colour me green...

I just got a shipping notification for my non-sub Fisto & Photog.
    Steven, I hope that means you also got your shipping notification for your sub items, because that certainly wouldn't seem fair to make a subscription holder wait longer than a non-subber. Being at the front of the line is supposed to be one of the perks of the sub.

Hi Martin,

after waiting for a whole week with no shipping notification for Fisto,Sorceress and Shadow Weaver I finally received mine this morning (feb 22) and the items will be here in a few days. I was really starting to get anoyed with the whole thing but here finally they are coming. I will ship your shadow weaver as soon as she is here

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I just got a shipping notification for my non-sub Fisto & Photog.
    Steven, I hope that means you also got your shipping notification for your sub items, because that certainly wouldn't seem fair to make a subscription holder wait longer than a non-subber. Being at the front of the line is supposed to be one of the perks of the sub.

Did you guys see that thread about the guy receiving shipping notices on a day, say the 15th, but when he received the packages the ship date was a week later? I'll try finding it but that could explain some of the shipping length.

J

Heroic Warrior
    Recieved my sub Demo-Man and BGEL last night, shipping took about a month exactly, pretty terrible but still not the worst I've ever had. The figures were amazing and worth the wait in my opinion! Still waiting on my day of purchase of RTBY Peter though...

I'm really hoping these shipping times aren't the norm again.

Yeah, I remember when it used to take a month or more every time. Now THAT was friggin awful.

Great news Stevan!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Did you guys see that thread about the guy receiving shipping notices on a day, say the 15th, but when he received the packages the ship date was a week later? I'll try finding it but that could explain some of the shipping length.

J
    Typical DR.... sad really, but considering who we're talking about here, only 1 week after the notification is better than I'd have thought.

EDIT: My replacement Palace Guards just arrived today. I got a shipping notice 5 days after I got the shipping notice for Wind Raider, Demo-Man, and BG Evil-Lyn.
    I got the notice for the guards on the 25th, and the packing list says it was shipped on the 26th.

I really don't want to deal with Matty/DR's CS, so I'm praying that means my other package will arrive very shortly........... or it means it got hit with customs & was delayed a bit at the border.
    Last edited by marndt8448; February 22, 2012 at 04:37pm.

I know quite a few Canadian collectors who don't post here who are also waiting on their Dec/Jan packages. Either they're just stupidly slow, or that's a lot of lost packages...

I got my Peter with Taxi Cab Ghost today. So shipping is slow, I usually get things in 28 days. This took 37. So another week, but it still doesnt explain were my Dec figures are, and why I havent even gotten a shipping e-mail about them.

Oh well, 1 down, 7 to go.
    Religion = The Horde

Finally got my Demo-Man and BG Evil-Lyn. Still waiting on Panthor and Battle Cat. Understandable since they were January orders.

Hope everyone else that haven't received their parcels get them soon.

HAHA! Whatever I did, worked! I got a shipping e-mail today for Vigo, BGEL and Demoman! I cant believe it .... I also got a letter from customer services saying "we looked into the matter for you and you items shipped Feb. 22 2012" ..... so TODAY .... you mean you looked into it, realized they hadnt been sent yet, had them shipped, then messaged me and told me they were sent.

A sorry would go a long way .... but they got shipped, so I am happy!So I have shipping e-mails for 7/8 figures now! WOOOOO! SO HAPPY! .... just have to track down Photog.
    Last edited by Stickfa; February 23, 2012 at 11:24am.
    Religion = The Horde

finally got my dec and jan sub figures on monday .. i hate waiting so long

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg88 View Post
    finally got my dec and jan sub figures on monday .. i hate waiting so long
    lol, mine shipped TODAY. So i should get them around March. 13th ....but ya ... the wait is brutal.

if any of you were in the same boat as me, and still dont even have a shipping confirmation, post on mattycollector and complain. Took them 24 hours to solve my situation. The 4 phonecalls did nothing ....
    Religion = The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    HAHA! Whatever I did, worked! I got a shipping e-mail today for Vigo, BGEL and Demoman! I cant believe it .... I also got a letter from customer services saying "we looked into the matter for you and you items shipped Feb. 22 2012" ..... so TODAY .... you mean you looked into it, realized they hadnt been sent yet, had them shipped, then messaged me and told me they were sent.

A sorry would go a long way .... but they got shipped, so I am happy!So I have shipping e-mails for 7/8 figures now! WOOOOO! SO HAPPY! .... just have to track down Photog.

LOL Dude that sucks but congrats for getting things sorted. That's pretty funny how they tried to make it seem like they were on the ball though when they clearly forgot to ship yours.

The wait for Photog/Fisto/Weaver/Sorceress is killing me, man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    LOL Dude that sucks but congrats for getting things sorted. That's pretty funny how they tried to make it seem like they were on the ball though when they clearly forgot to ship yours.

The wait for Photog/Fisto/Weaver/Sorceress is killing me, man!!!!

ya, I love that mattel is all "it's cool bro., we shipped like forever go.... like 3 hours ago.... man you worry too much"
    ಠ_ಠ ....... really?

ya now that I know it's on the way the wait isnt so bad. But I REALLY want Fisto and Demoman .... Fisto more so though, he's my favorite character. There is surprisingly little fan art of him.... and I love that his fist arm is more jacked than his regular one.
    Religion = The Horde

Glad to see your figures are finally on their way Stickfa.

Just curious, how many other Canadians bought a Wind Raider & combined it with Demo-man?
    I am a patient man, but this wait in particular is killing me.
    I so want that Alcala Skeletor head & as a kid the Wind Raider was my second favorite vehicle, right after the Battle Ram.

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Just curious, how many other Canadians bought a Wind Raider & combined it with Demo-man?
    I am a patient man, but this wait in particular is killing me.
    I so want that Alcala Skeletor head & as a kid the Wind Raider was my second favorite vehicle, right after the Battle Ram.
    I bought a WR with DM and BGEL...none of which has shown up yet...

I finally got Star Sisters Friday!!!

...and I did find out a few secrets about DR shipping this month...with my Feb subscription...shipping notices are sent out before packages go out...sometimes a few days...I got a Feb shipping notice, and yesterday I GOT a notice that they cancelled the order...a week later...after shipping notice...

...also why is this the second Matty package that has postage from Sweeden on it? Does DR have another warehouse? I don't know the answer to that one...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Finally received the dec package. and they are from sweden too. maybe DR has a new warehouse there now.

What did you get sgreg?