Page 70 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3983

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Got my Photog today. Regular sub figures should be any time.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    The Star Sisters and RTBY Peter Venkman both seemed to have been sent from Sweeden...not California...I wonder if all the delays we are having with shipping is because Matty moved its warehouse for INTERNATIONAL customers?
    Mine came from California......... maybe that's why I'm one of the few to have finally received their parcel containing all three of WR, DM, and BGEL?

Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Got my 2 photogs in the mail yesterday. One of them has the cracked lense and the other seems fine. I might just bite the bullet and go to ebay to get a flawless photog to keep moc. I don't trust dr enough to comprehend an exchange.

Still need my demo-man/bgel package, my star sisters package, and my sorceress/fisto/shadow weaver package.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    Got my 2 photogs in the mail yesterday. One of them has the cracked lense and the other seems fine. I might just bite the bullet and go to ebay to get a flawless photog to keep moc. I don't trust dr enough to comprehend an exchange.

Still need my demo-man/bgel package, my star sisters package, and my sorceress/fisto/shadow weaver package.
    Why ebay? .... wont some stranger mailing it to you just crack the lens as well? .... or does mattel do something weird like package photog with rocks, or have some massive dude named bruno load the truck?
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Did you order Demo-Man or BGEL with your WR order?
    No, I have a sub so I ordered it separately from them.

Fearless Photog arrived today!
    Last edited by Durendal; March 6, 2012 at 10:11pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    Why ebay? .... wont some stranger mailing it to you just crack the lens as well? .... or does mattel do something weird like package photog with rocks, or have some massive dude named bruno load the truck?
    hahaha... I know matty would replace him. however I don't trust them enough to take the time to replace him with a non cracked photog. The way I figure it is that they weren't broken while shipping...they were just broke while being manufactured and thats just how I feel.

I already purchased 2 new ones from an ebayer as he asures me they are not cracked.. The one I was going to keep actually had a hairline crack in the shaft of the lense peice....I'm kind of a keener when it comes to my figures...haha. I bought like 4 extra roboto's so I could get the shoulders right.

hahaha... I know matty would replace him. however I don't trust them enough to take the time to replace him with a non cracked photog. The way I figure it is that they weren't broken while shipping...they were just broke while being manufactured and thats just how I feel.

I already purchased 2 new ones from an ebayer as he asures me they are not cracked.. The one I was going to keep actually had a hairline crack in the shaft of the lense peice....I'm kind of a keener when it comes to my figures...haha. I bought like 4 extra roboto's so I could get the shoulders right.
    I hope mine isnt cracked, ill keep returning them until i get one that isnt.
    Religion = The Horde

Received my sub Fearless Photog yesterday. No crack!

Anyone still waiting for their february subs? I am. Also my dec and jan subs

Anyone still waiting for their february subs? I am. Also my dec and jan subs
    yup! ... but I have mine all calculated out ... i should start getting my stuff March. 14th.... if I dont have anything by March. 24th, im going to word that starts with an f, not saying WHICH word, but it DEFINITELY starts with an F, lose it.
    Religion = The Horde

I'm still waiting on my December stuff. But Mass Effect 3 arrived yesterday, so I'm distracted.

My wife just called and said a package arrived for me with a $20 customs fee...boooo

I'm going home at lunch to see if it's the WR/BGEL/DM order or the Photog/Sorceress/Fisto order.........it BETTER be the former

UPDATE: It was indeed the Wind Raider, Battleground Evil-Lyn and Demo-Man...........and about flippin' time!!!
    Last edited by Terry75; March 8, 2012 at 01:08pm.

fearless photog is here. no crack.

I'm still waiting, I usu don't know until I get home though so we shall see.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    lol, I got my Spymonkey items too, it took a whole week.
    I also ordered a figure from an orger in AZ, he used cheap first class USPS. I got it and it took...a whole week.
    Just to add to this: Matty screwed up my order, so I had to buy Fisto on the secondary Market. It shipped from New York with cheap first class USPS last Friday, and I got it today.

I've had stuff come from england faster than matty.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I've had stuff come from england faster than matty.
    Indeed. I also just got a package from the US that arrived within 3 days. I seriously can't believe how slow Matty is.

Still waiting on Photog and my February sub.

i don't understand why matty is so slow either. i order barbie from mattel's collector site for my gf and they usually arrive a week after they are shipped. same company, but big time difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Indeed. I also just got a package from the US that arrived within 3 days. I seriously can't believe how slow Matty is.

Still waiting on Photog and my February sub.
    sigh I'm still waiting too.

Fear is faith in failure

I just know my luck...I will open my Sorceress box and get a Sorceress...open my Fisto box and get a Sorceress...open my Shadow Weaver box and get a Sorceress....open my dish washer and get a Sorceress....

...and we already know there is no Fisto's to exchange....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Received Fearless Photog yesterday no customs

Heroic Warrior
    Got my Photog yesterday, no crack on the Lens. Still not a huge fan of the figure. But wasnt too bad in hand, still put him at the back of the shelf though. Hopefully the others show up soon, so excited about all 3 of the feb sub figs.

still waiting

Fear is faith in failure

received my non-sub Star Sisters & Panthor yesterday - unfortunately, $20.20 customs...& country of origin on import form is Sweden

I got Photog today! No crack in the lens, 7 days earlier than expect! looks great! im glad to finally have him!

Now just waiting on Demoman, BGEL, Vigo, Fisto, Shadow Weaver, and my Map of pre eternia!
    Religion = The Horde