Page 71 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3845

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Heroic Warrior Fighting Foe Man's Avatar
    Never have I waited this long for anything. Wind Raider, BG Evil Lyn, and Demo Man have now become a tremendous source of irritation for me. I got my shipping notice right around the 22nd of January, and nothing. Everyday I check the mail, and am disappointed. In fact, I currently have 3 separate orders on route somewhere, and with this coming week, it could very well be a fourth!
    "Bei der macht von Grayskull, Ich habe die Zauberkraft!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlehumanoids View Post
    received my non-sub Star Sisters & Panthor yesterday - unfortunately, $20.20 customs...& country of origin on import form is Sweden
    I'm wondering why the heck this is happening?? I wonder if it's because for other international customers (ie: Europe, etc.) it makes more sense to ship from Sweden, but because we're also considered "international" we get lumped in the same category? That would explain how UK people get their packages before we even do.

If that's actually the case, it needs to be rectified. We're on the same frickin' land mass as the US, there's no reason our stuff should be coming from Sweden!

Fisto, Sorceress, and Shadow Weaver came in today in Toronto, woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I'm wondering why the heck this is happening?? I wonder if it's because for other international customers (ie: Europe, etc.) it makes more sense to ship from Sweden, but because we're also considered "international" we get lumped in the same category? That would explain how UK people get their packages before we even do.

If that's actually the case, it needs to be rectified. We're on the same frickin' land mass as the US, there's no reason our stuff should be coming from Sweden!
    There is if the only stock available for your start sisters is in Sweden. I dont think the numbers of this years figures have been high, and they seem to be getting fewer and fewer. That's still crazy though.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Got my February sub today. Still no Photog, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    hoping mine will be waiting when I get home.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I finally recieved my star sisters sub package today. Not my most wanted of the figures I'm still missing but they should start pouring in now.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    Finally they are arriving. Hopefully I'll get mine in Ottawa tomorrow.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

I have a package waiting for me at the post office Hopefully its my massive parcel of 2 of each feb figure--that i'm getting a refund for lol
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

My big subscription package came today (Toronto, no duties): Shadow Weaver, Fisto, Sorceress and the map.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Yep got my figs today photog too he is cracked though. my shadow weavers hood was on crooked i had to really work to get it off and adjust it. Fisto is awesome yes his fist comes off. I wonder if they planned a normal fist.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Warrior
    Fisto arrived today save and sound and he looks awesome with the Masters - yes I said it "the Masters" and he's in full 200x gear

Quote Originally Posted by Bandalero View Post
    Fisto arrived today save and sound and he looks awesome with the Masters - yes I said it "the Masters" and he's in full 200x gear
    I forgive you for saying masters, mine is all out in the 200x gear too, he looks awesome that way.

Fear is faith in failure

Has anyone else not received Photog yet? Wondering if I should be worried since my Feb sub arrived and yet Photog hasn't...

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Got my Feb. subscription figures yesterday. Fisto arrived with zero issues, same for the others. Kinda surprised my day of sale purchase Beast Man didn't show up at the same time in a separate box, they shipped the same day within hours of each other according to the e-mails I got from matty.
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Has anyone else not received Photog yet? Wondering if I should be worried since my Feb sub arrived and yet Photog hasn't...
    I bought a non-sub Photog the day he came out. Received order and shipping confirmations for him. Didn't think much about it until he started showing up last week. Decided to check my credit card and realized I didn't get charged. My subscription went through but nothing for Photog. Checked my shipping confirmation again and where my name and address usually are...it's just blank except for a "CA". So apparently my Photog has shipped to somewhere in Canada. Sent off an email to DR on Thursday last week and got a reply yesterday morning asking me to confirm my address?! Anyway, this is my first problem with DR since 2010 so I guess I can't really complain compared to some other board-members. I just hope it didn't screw with my sub cause I'm still waiting on that too.

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    The Sorceress is here! The Sorceress is here! Mine also came from Sweden.

Geez, why am I seemingly the only one in Toronto who didn't get his Fisto/Sorceress/Shadow Weaver sub package yesterday or today?? That ****** me off.

Sorceress, Fisto, and Shadow weaver are here.

Photog showed up 5 days earlier than estimated
    Sorceress, Fisto and Shadow Weaver showed up 3 days earlier than estimated.

Still waiting on Demoman and BGEL. So i expect them on either friday, or monday.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Looks like the deliveries are making there way to Ottawa. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I hope so. Very much looking forward to Fisto................and Photog too, I guess.

Just picked up my parcel at the post office. Fisto is damn cool. All three to be honest were worth the wait.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

I have a package to pick up today after 1300. It's either my December order or my February order. As much as I want Fisto, I'm hoping I'll have finally gotten my WR/BGEL/DM/Vigo.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I also have a package to pick up. I'm hoping for demo-man and bg evil lyn. With my luck its just the two photogs I bought off ebay to replace my cracked photogs

I got my Photog today; no crack. Officially caught up now. Woo!