Page 74 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4012

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Court Magician
    Finally got my Fisto and Sorceress today, in BC!
    Had to pay duty though. I think it's the first time I've had to pay duty on only $44 worth of goods. Usually it starts at $70 or something like that.

He is an American Khan

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    WOW, that was quick! Is he a Sweedish Khan? or an American Khan?
    CC, are you positive yours was from Sweden? Or did it just have that little return to Malmo, Sweden sticker for some inexplicable reason like my package did?
    What was the return address on the shipping label? What did the Customs form sticker look like? Was it a CN22 customs form? Did it have either a blue or green International Air or International Surface sticker on it?

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Received my sub fisto, sorceress, and weaver on monday. Still away working so don't know where they are from yet. Can't wait til friday!!

The postage marks now for the last four orders have been from Sweeden - this was the first "larger" order that arrived that had a 5X7 paper / carbon customs form with copies - the printing was in english and a language I have never seen before. I have got packages from US / Hong Kong / Malaysia / etc and I have seen many differnet postage papers. This and all MATTY product this year 2012 is being postaged from Sweeden. The "RETURN TO IF UNDELIVERABLE" address - it was the ON California one.

I don't care where the warehouse is - if they have a new INT one for outside US - just would be nice to know so we know how long the figures SHOULD take to arrive. They will take longer from Sweeden than California.

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    CC, are you positive yours was from Sweden? Or did it just have that little return to Malmo, Sweden sticker for some inexplicable reason like my package did?
    What was the return address on the shipping label? What did the Customs form sticker look like? Was it a CN22 customs form? Did it have either a blue or green International Air or International Surface sticker on it?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Very interesting CC. Weird how the Sweden stuff & Cali stuff seems so random. All your stuff coming from Sweden this year, & all my stuff coming from Cali this year, yet we live relatively close to one another. Oh DR, is there anything you won`t do?

Yes, it would be nice to know where the stuff is coming from so we can estimate it`s arrival.

.....but then we can estimate: it`ll be late!

Is anyone here going to He-Con in Toronto tomorrow?
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

*raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    *raises hand*
    ha! really? ... you gonna get there early? .... I would say wear something revealing .... but 1 thats a poor way to word that, and 2 even if we met, would it be awkward? .... like ... hi ... so uh ... ya .... he-man ... woo! .... okay im gonna go look at stuff now.
    Religion = The Horde

I think I'll probably get there around 11:30-12'ish. I know a couple guys from other boards who are going too, so I'm sure it wouldn't be weird. Not like we have to take a windy walk along the beach after or something lol.

I'll be one of many wearing my MOTU logo shirt on like a total nerd.

it was cool, saw some stuff that I would love to own if I had a ton of extra cash. Over all though, I wouldnt go again, it was He-Con in name only. Nothing especially he-man about it, and you have to pay to get in, so you have to factor that into anything you buy and e-bay is cheaper in the end.

Nice to know how much my collection is potentially worth though. Im sitting in a room surrounded by treasure right now. = )
    Religion = The Horde

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my Khan sub in Ottawa today.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Has anyone in Toronto received Kahn yet?? I have yet to receive mine :S
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

So shocked to get my khan today! He is awesome...thought i would have two more weeks to wait as usu figs arrive just before the next sale. This wait time is more like it. i am in toronto
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Glad to hear Kahn is arriving! Hopefully I get mine this week, too!

Heroic Warrior
    Also from Edmonton here, it took me two months to get Sorceress, Fisto and Photog and I ordered them the day of release. Same thing happened when I ordered the Star Sisters and Panthor. Two whole months. Wow.

I had something show up today that I need to pick up tomorrow. It's either Shadow Weaver (from BBTS) or Khan/Moss Man. Either way, I get some MotU this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    it was cool, saw some stuff that I would love to own if I had a ton of extra cash. Over all though, I wouldnt go again, it was He-Con in name only. Nothing especially he-man about it, and you have to pay to get in, so you have to factor that into anything you buy and e-bay is cheaper in the end.
    Exactly how a lot of us suspected it would be. When's there's a real "He-Con" with an actual focus on MOTU content, I'll be interested, not in these generic 80's toy fairs.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    So shocked to get my khan today! He is awesome...thought i would have two more weeks to wait as usu figs arrive just before the next sale. This wait time is more like it. i am in toronto
    I wonder if it'll take a week longer for me to get KK than other Torontonians this time...
    Last edited by Durendal; April 4, 2012 at 12:14am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Meh I had a good time at He-Con, so it was worth it for me. Obviously I'd prefer something on the level of Power Con but that probably won't happen up here anytime soon.

I didn't go to the "He-Con" because I was low on funds, I didn't mind not going because I knew it was the regular 80s toy show they do all the time and not a true He-con, that was just an ad gimmick. not that it wouldn't have been fun to go, but I knew I wasn't missing something Masters focused.

I hope my fellow Canadian fans (He-Cans?? ) get their stuff soon! I was so shocked and happy that Khan got here in PROPER time.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Got Kahn today. Wee!!

Got my KK today (sub to Toronto, no duties).

On the subject of the alleged "He-Con" in Richmond Hill, I too was a bit disappointed that there was no real He-con to speak of, but it didn't stop me from dropping wa-a-ay too much coin on toys on Saturday(!). For some reason, I felt I needed another set of Eternian Guards, so now I have 6 in all. I'm sure my motivations will make sense one day.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Widget
    For anyone who's interested - I live in Vancouver and ordered He-man and Skeletor as my first MOTUC figures in mid-March 2012 and it took them just under 3 weeks to arrive. I didn't need to pay any additional customs fees on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Got my KK today (sub to Toronto, no duties).

On the subject of the alleged "He-Con" in Richmond Hill, I too was a bit disappointed that there was no real He-con to speak of, but it didn't stop me from dropping wa-a-ay too much coin on toys on Saturday(!). For some reason, I felt I needed another set of Eternian Guards, so now I have 6 in all. I'm sure my motivations will make sense one day.
    Now factor in the cover charge to get in, and BAM! You spent WAY WAY too much coin!
    Religion = The Horde

I considered going to He-Con, but instead opted to get tickets for the CalgaryExpo, and the reunion of the principal cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation.