Page 8 of 162 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

I´m in Mexico and the Scareglow and He-Man order arrived today, the Teela one is now oficially lost

well I am worrying less - I'm in Australia, no He-man yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    STILL don't have my Scare Glow. I live in London Ont. About 2 hours from Toronto. You got yours on the 14th. It's the 19th now and I have **** all. It can't take an additional 4-7 days just to get to me from Toronto, that seems crazy.
    Your ScareGlow probably stopped off at the Western campus to get drunk and then never left, like 75% of the students there.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Holy cow, still nothing here. Any of you order something manually on Oct 15th and get it yet? I'm still waiting for my Colour of Fear 2-packs too....

Widget
    No Scare-Glow today

I'm in Kitchener, Ontario. I'm really hoping I'll get him before Thursday...

Cheers!
    -Ian

anybody still waiting on a non-subscription Randor to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Your ScareGlow probably stopped off at the Western campus to get drunk and then never left, like 75% of the students there.
    LOW .... REALLY LOW .... but very true. Bunch of drunk yahoo's.

Also, no Scareglow yet, although my Randor shipped next day, so i am happy about that.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

I slow shipped November by accident, still isn't here. Got December via fast shipping already...

Heroic Warrior
    No scareglow in the Netherlands so far:-(

In BC Canada here.. and still no sign of Scareglow yet for me. He shipped on the 18th of November though. I wonder if it will take him longer to get here with the post offices having to deal with christmas shipments and such.

On an odd note:

I got Teela through the subscription and ordered Zodak the day he came out as a bonus. Zodak shipped first, Teela about 5 days later. A delivery guy dropped them both of together at my house, at the same time. I wondered to myself, they both arrived at the same time, by the same delivery guy.. so why was it Matty couldn't combine shipping again.. if you ordered more items on the 15th if you already had a subscription.

Got my Scareglow today in Ottawa, Ontario

Well thats promising....i'll guess next week sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    well thats good news, glad you got yours ... no defects i assume ...

im hoping for the end of this week .. even today maybe ... but i think realistically, next week. It's the 23rd .... I'll be buying again before you know it! ... if they were all like this, I'd be wicked ******.

It seems to take even LONGER because i want scare glow SO badly. He's always been a fave of mine!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    I'm in Ottawa too. Hopefully I'll get mine today.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Court Magician
    So I got my Color of Fear set today, the set that, according to my email, shipped out 4 days after Sub Scareglow supposedly did. I'm just baffled by how this came about. Yeesh.

No Scareglow yet on my end. My UPS Goddess is in transit though. I wonder which will come first.

master of hiphop
    still no scarglow and no he-man,

i'm still trying to figure out how they ship them, i mean i can ship to china via boat faster,

they are being shipped from Minnesota to Canada, I'm in Toronto, this is not that far away

ahh well very strange never the less,

the thing i don't get is i ship to the US all the time and there are two options that i use ground which is 10-14 days or air 7-10 day business day's that is.. for some reason it takes 30+ plus days to ship which works out to 22+ business days. some one tell me which service this is, i understand it's international i get that. but for my friends in the US, what is the true name of this slow service, i"M so curious.

Thanks

Oh.. Merry Christmas and Happy holiday's to everyone!!!!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

I checked out the Mail On The Move site, sadly it doesnt give details on their shipping methods. My guess is they throw in on the back of a truck heading in Canada's general direction, and thats that. :P

my order was intended to arrive today but the UPS tracking page says -- ADDITIONAL IMPORT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE -- who can give me that info?

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Nothing yet for me in Ottawa. I really hope its tomorrow.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdeanda View Post
    my order was intended to arrive today but the UPS tracking page says -- ADDITIONAL IMPORT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE -- who can give me that info?
    No idea....maybe thats why they take so long on regular shipping, they hit the border and then need clearance? I dunno, i'm just reaching.

No logic can be reached in digital river/Mattels shipping of these things. I can in the same city as me got his figures early last week and I still don't have mine. It's a subscription, they should ship on the same day. UNREAL. I'm now waiting on 4 boxes of figures. This is such a terrible service. AS I said when this line was first announced, I wish you could just buy them in stores.

Hey guys after putting up my post yesterday (22nd) Scareglow arrived in the mail. Funny how that worked out.. just commenting about not having him yet.. and poof there he was. I hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Well, according to a couple of other threads, Scareglows are arriving in Australia. Isn't that awesome, guys?

Seriously though, this is a problematic customer service issue that really needs to be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlor View Post
    Hey guys after putting up my post yesterday (22nd) Scareglow arrived in the mail. Funny how that worked out.. just commenting about not having him yet.. and poof there he was. I hope everyone gets theirs soon!
    Thats what usually happens with me...complain about how long its taking, then it magically appears. Not this time though

Any yes, theres definitely something amiss when Australia gets them before Canada.