Page 9 of 158 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

My Goddess arrived! SO happy about this!
    $2.78 in customs charges, and yes, she beat Scareglow. THAT is sad.

Well I'll follow your lead. 24th and mine still isnt here. Over a month after they are supposed to ship. UNBELIEVABLE. It will probably show up when I'm on vacation dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    My Goddess arrived! SO happy about this!
    $2.78 in customs charges, and yes, she beat Scareglow. THAT is sad.
    How is the even POSSIBLE?!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    How is the even POSSIBLE?!
    The fact that he got the Goddess before Scareglow or the fact that there a $4.99 handling charge, so how can his customs charge be less than $3? and Brandon I do hope they show up soon for ya bro, usually we get them days apart and this time I`ve had mine for about a week or so now

UPS, fellas. You don't get handling fees.
    But it's still a worthy question as to how you can get a later shipment, released a month later, first. Especially considering she's almost a week later than a UPS shipment would normally come.
    Anyway, since today is the last day of the mail week, the next day will be Monday and that will make it SIX WEEKS since Scareglow was ordered. I didn't think it would get that far.

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    The fact that he got the Goddess before Scareglow or the fact that there a $4.99 handling charge, so how can his customs charge be less than $3? and Brandon I do hope they show up soon for ya bro, usually we get them days apart and this time I`ve had mine for about a week or so now
    the fact that he got goddess before scare glow.

okay scare glow still isnt here ... who do I phone, cuz i ordered him Nov. 15, and it's almost Jan ... this is ridiculous.
    Religion = The Horde

the fact that he got goddess before scare glow.

okay scare glow still isnt here ... who do I phone, cuz i ordered him Nov. 15, and it's almost Jan ... this is ridiculous.
    Give Matty a call 1 877 466-2889, although I`m not sure what they`ll be able to do. Scareglow`s extra`s may be gone by now and all you`ll get is a refund IF you didn`t use the cheap method

Over 6 weeks now and no Scareglow for me either...

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Iīm from Argentina and he-man - Scareglow didnīt arrived yet. Over 6 weeks waiting. It usually takes 4 weeks to arrived. Iīm really worried not to get them.
    Anyone knows how to communicate with mattycollector mail, due to lost parcels? In digitalriver told me (by mail) to call 1-800-524-TOYS (1-800-524-8697), but I can not do that because I am international buyer. It's really a shame that international shipments do not have tracking number.
    Last edited by Morningstar; December 30, 2009 at 10:13am. Reason: misspell

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    I am still waiting for Scare Glow!!!! Ahhhh....
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Heroic Warrior
    No Scareglow for me yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful View Post
    No Scareglow for me yet either.
    all the replies like this are calming me, because as long as it just isnt me, it just means that they sorta messed this shipment up. Im cool with that .... I love scare glow, but mainly, having to buy him on ebay is my biggest fear.
    Religion = The Horde

I'm starting to think that the Scare Glows are being mailed out by horse and buggy.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Widget
    45 days and counting.

Hoping the X-mas and New Years delays have something to do with this.

Hordak took about this long too, Looks like most folks in Ontario haven't gotten theirs yet either.

Cheers!
    -Ian

all the replies like this are calming me, because as long as it just isnt me, it just means that they sorta messed this shipment up. Im cool with that .... I love scare glow, but mainly, having to buy him on ebay is my biggest fear.
    It does make me feel a little better as well, but the urge to stab something is still rising with each day that passes....

Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    It does make me feel a little better as well, but the urge to stab something is still rising with each day that passes....
    Ya seriously. I'd stab the next person I see if i knew it would get me scare glow faster ..... I'd avoid mirrors though.
    Religion = The Horde

That really sucks for you guys I hope they ALL show up soon for you guys, he`s a great figure and it would be a travesty to miss him due to him being lost. On a side note though, my wife works for Canada Post and she said most of the main depots have giant bins filled with parcels from before Christmas that still need to go out. Good luck guys I hope you don`t need it and being late is just an oversight somewhere

I've ordered multiple things on ebay from the states since I ordered Scareglow, and paid cheaper shipping for them. They're all here...

I don't believe for a second that DIGITAL RIVER are shipping the items out when they claim they are in the shipping confirmation emails. If so, they are being "shipped" to some other warehouse where the sit idly for weeks on end, while their 2 employees sort through the subs and non-subs.
    Last edited by Whiplash7; December 31, 2009 at 12:08am.

Master of Backwards! Backwards Man's Avatar
    No Scare Glow or He-man here yet in Saskatchewan either...the first Canadian to get it has to let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man View Post
    No Scare Glow or He-man here yet in Saskatchewan either...the first Canadian to get it has to let us know!
    I recieved my Scare Glows in Edmonton almost 2 weeks ago! Not sure about other Edmontonians yet

Widget
    Still waiting on Scare Glow in Regina. I'm used to this line taking 4+ weeks to get here, but this has been the figure that has taken the longest to arrive, by far. The only slightly comforting thing to me is that so many other Canadians haven't received theirs yet, either.

On a related note, I completely forgot about the He-Man reissue until an hour after it was sold out. I immediately went over to Big Bad Toy Store and managed to get in on their "pre-order" for the figure. BBTS received the figure and shipped it to me - I got that 3 weeks ago.

Digital River really is a problem, IMO.

He-man and ScareGlow, Randor King and GG isn't here! forever waiting in Japan...

Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man View Post
    I have a feeling when I get it, is generally when everyone else will too. For some reason I have a good feeling about tomorrow .... let's hope Im right, otherwise ... i gotta practice my stabbin technique.
    Religion = The Horde

Doing my best Skeletor... Agent John Utah's Avatar
    I'm in Winnipeg, and I received my 3 Scare Glows on Dec. 20th.
    Visit my MotU Magazine Scans Thread>
    ██▓▓▒▒░░ Agent John Utah ░░▒▒▓▓██

No Scareglow today. Like last week, the holiday tomorrow bumps the next day of mail to Monday, which makes it 7 WEEKS.