Page 96 of 158 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3937

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    My October DOS finally showed up today. Shipped October 17th. Unbelievable.

OCT 17th turtles must be carrying these packages on their backs.. there is no possible way it takes this long.. must investigate as to how they ship.. if with USPS ground shipping it's a max of what 2 weeks.. i don't get it.. what option is this..
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Mine shipped the 18th and arrived the 19th. That's technically better than 17th to 20th

Going to Jamaica for Christmas on the 19th of December, if November followers October's shipping, I won't have my Randor, CGM or Dekker until the new year!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    Still nothing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    Still nothing here.
    same. this is the longest i have ever waited. ****ing ridiculous.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Honestly, 4 to 6 weeks is a reasonable about of time for an international shipment.

I've ordered products that needed to be made (printed) from the states that took 2 weeks tops, I've ordered ground shipping from china that took 4 weeks at the most, if they say the item shipped from California on a date, there is zero reason it should take longer than 3 weks to reach Canada. 4-6 weeks is reasonable for shipping AND handling. but the handling part comes before the shipping. that's the order picking, packaging and transporting to the shipping company, once it's marked shipped that should be the clear cut time frame and that should not in any circumstance be more than 3 weeks ground from ANYWHERE in the continental US to Canada, barring natural impediments like weather or man made impediments like crime or unrest.

The problem is the 'zig zag' shipping. that's exactly what it is. it's unnecessary and inefficient not to mention environmentally irresponsible.

Fear is faith in failure

Court Magician
    36 days and counting I've been waiting for my oct order to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    Honestly, 4 to 6 weeks is a reasonable about of time for an international shipment.
    Lol what? No it isn't...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Wulff
    Sure, from mainland China by boat if it's a full shipping container's worth of items. And they have to make them. My previous workplace had a factory in Shanghai. We could produce, ship and deliver product in six weeks.

I got my day-of sale items today (Cy-Chop, Weapons Pack, BA He-Man and a Poison Ivy). Sweden sticker on the parcel as always. And I think I know who the culprit for this Sweden thing is!

I knew it was him all along!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    The problem is the 'zig zag' shipping. that's exactly what it is. it's unnecessary and inefficient not to mention environmentally irresponsible.
    How is being slow environmentally irresponsible? Isn't purchasing a toy made of and packaged in plastic much worse?

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    I guess it's not only Canadians having problems, while i can't speak for the whole Portuguese community, i can safely state that matty is contributing for the worst e-commerce experience i've ever had and also hurting my "neverHadProblemsDealingOnTheInternet" statistics.

It really is a gamble dealing with matty, still waiting on my November order.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    How is being slow environmentally irresponsible? Isn't purchasing a toy made of and packaged in plastic much worse?
    It's not about being slow. He's talking about all the instances of parcels going from California to Sparks Nevada, then back to California, then back to Nevada, then back again.
    If our stuff isn't going to Sweden first, then one could assume that our stuff is going through this continuous loop as well. As others have stated 4 to 6 weeks is reasonable for overseas shipping, not from California. So that assumption about Canadian orders 'zig zagging' between California & Sparks Nevada is plausable.... and going to and from California & Nevada multiple times could be seen as a waste fuel & CO2 into the air, would it not?

....Well, my Nov. order shipped today (supposedly according to the email I got), but they cancelled the flight stands I ordered. Of course, they still charged me for the flight stands according to the same email. So what will happen first, the parcel arriving or the reimbursement for the flight stands they didn't send me?

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Somehow I got my day of sales weapon pack before my October sub. Why am I not surprised.

I'm starting to think now that if and when Matty ever gets the subscription page up that I'm going to change my shipping method.
    Last edited by Ironman; November 21, 2012 at 09:36am.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

master of hiphop
    still got nuthin!!!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    It's not about being slow. He's talking about all the instances of parcels going from California to Sparks Nevada, then back to California, then back to Nevada, then back again.
    If our stuff isn't going to Sweden first, then one could assume that our stuff is going through this continuous loop as well. As others have stated 4 to 6 weeks is reasonable for overseas shipping, not from California. So that assumption about Canadian orders 'zig zagging' between California & Sparks Nevada is plausable.... and going to and from California & Nevada multiple times could be seen as a waste fuel & CO2 into the air, would it not?

Yes, it's not the speed of delivery it's shipping them all over the place to get to one destination. All Canadian orders should ship from California, to a hub and then to Canada, from there Canada post sorts and delivers to whatever the location is. there is ZERO reason they should be ioperating this inefficiently and zero reason for orders to backtrack to where they started. it's a huge waste of fuel and resources.

Fear is faith in failure

My October day of sale package arrived yesterday.
    (So did my Nov sub box - but that came via ups!)

Unbelievable, still no October DOS for me!

I chose cheap shipping for the black friday sale, let's see if it gets here before or after xmas.

No October sub shipment for me. It is slower than usual.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    ditto and ditto.

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    ditto and ditto.
    I'm there with you - this is kind of crazy...

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I chose cheap shipping for the black friday sale, let's see if it gets here before or after xmas.
    Yeah, I did the same. Stupid me, I'm hoping to give the Spector figure I just ordered to my 5 year old for Christmas, but I wasn't thinking about the date as I submitted the order.

Okay ..... this wait is beyond acceptable .... I feel like it's an experiment..... they strapped our items to turtles, air dropped them into north korea, and are seeing how long it takes for packages to make it to their destinations. I think some time in 2014 we'll get our items, and have really hard core grizzled turtles to keep as pets ..... so it's not all negative.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Dibs on calling mine Raphael!