Page 99 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3986

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Just got my subscription figures for Oct a few days ago and the Weapon pack today. 6 weeks! Sweden stamps on the boxes. Why? Ha
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    Got Rattlor, Frosta and Cy-Chop today, finally.

Also, was I the only one totally out of the loop in that TOD Sorceress was sold on black friday instead of on dec. 17th? ... I just picked one up on ebay because of Mattels wonderful lack of communication on that one. I am told it was on an "Ask Mattel" somewhere ... but no mention of it in the black friday ads that got mailed to us .... so annoying.
    I posted about that in the black friday thread, stating I thought she was going on sale in December. no one responded. I have one already from Mark, but there was zero mention of her going up for black friday she was just there. very stupid unless they still have some over for dec like they said, but with their track record, i doubt it.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    Still no October day of sale for me.

Received my DOS Weapons Pak 3 on Monday. Swedish postal mark and no customs. I also emailed Mail on the Move to ask why our stuff takes so long, that was Sunday and still no answer.

J

You know, some of us joke about not getting our November items until the new year, but I legit won't be surprised if that actually happens.

I fully don't expect to receive TOD Sorceress until early January. How pathetic is that?

I think it was March before last December's arrived, so January is actually not that bad.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Still no October sub figures on my side.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    You know, some of us joke about not getting our November items until the new year, but I legit won't be surprised if that actually happens.

I fully don't expect to receive TOD Sorceress until early January. How pathetic is that?
    Some people may see them trickle in last week of Dec but most of us won't see our NOV and Cyber Monday stuff until early JAN. With volume of deliveries and our stuff has to go to Sweeden and back, and days off for holidays, going to be a long wait. People are still getting OCT stuff and we are only a few days out from Dec.

I don't expect Sorceress until into Jan, she hasn't even shipped yet !!!!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Mine hasn't even shipped yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    I think it was March before last December's arrived, so January is actually not that bad.
    Ya but that was a production delay or whatever, not just terrible shipping service.

Heroic Warrior
    Still no Oct Sub for me. I can't remember it taking this long before, I'm starting to get worried.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
    Still no Oct Sub for me. I can't remember it taking this long before, I'm starting to get worried.
    yeah this was the longest I ever waited and I was getting worried too. usually I see the figures a week to a day before the next month DoS goes live. this month was terrible.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    Still no October day of sale for me.
    I'm with you - the fact that there's still a few of us waiting gives me hope that my figures aren't lost in some postal vortex somewhere.

There was a notice in my mailbox today for a missed delivery. Might be my Weapons Pack. Fingers crossed.

Finally I've found that I belong here.

master of hiphop
    so get this.. i got my DOS sale for Oct on Nov 20th and i just got my NOV sub yesterday Nov 28th.. WTH and both had the Sweden Post on it... OK i'm confused to hell.

it took less then 2 weeks to get my Nov sub...
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Still haven't seen my DOS Rattlor and Cy Chop from last month. UNREAL. Called to ask what was up and they said international can take 4-6 weeks, and yesterday was the exact 6 week mark. This is unreal. I get stuff shipped up from private sellers in the states all the time and it comes in a week or two.

Has anyone got an answer on the Sweden thing? If these are actually going to Sweden... I don't know what to say. So environmentally irresponsible, while also being insanely bad customer service. Really glad I don't sub anymore, couldn't handle this every month.

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Still haven't seen my DOS Rattlor and Cy Chop from last month. UNREAL. Called to ask what was up and they said international can take 4-6 weeks, and yesterday was the exact 6 week mark. This is unreal. I get stuff shipped up from private sellers in the states all the time and it comes in a week or two.

Has anyone got an answer on the Sweden thing? If these are actually going to Sweden... I don't know what to say. So environmentally irresponsible, while also being insanely bad customer service. Really glad I don't sub anymore, couldn't handle this every month.
    on Matty someone said it doesn't go to sweden it goes to a swedish owned distribution centre in the states, but I don't buy that at ALL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    so get this.. i got my DOS sale for Oct on Nov 20th and i just got my NOV sub yesterday Nov 28th.. WTH and both had the Sweden Post on it... OK i'm confused to hell.

standard shipping?

Fear is faith in failure

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    on Matty someone said it doesn't go to sweden it goes to a swedish owned distribution centre in the states, but I don't buy that at ALL.

- - - Updated - - -

standard shipping?
    yeah man.. it's my sub.. shipping as usual.. international Post.. hence why i'm totally confused.

so you received your Nov sub package already?

yeah man.. it's my sub.. shipping as usual.. international Post.. hence why i'm totally confused.
    you received your november sub...while it's still november? yep, the world is coming to an end.

Fear is faith in failure

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    so you received your Nov sub package already?

Yeah.. i was thinking i wouldn't get it until Early Jan.. strange!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    you received your november sub...while it's still november? yep, the world is coming to an end.
    Agreed..hahahahahah

My October Day of Sale finally showed up today... the label on the box says it was boxed on October 18, and I received confirmation that it had been shipped on the 19. That was FOURTY days for it to travel up the coast to me.

I literally could have gotten there on foot in that length of time.

Looking through my old boxes and I found that infamous Sweden international shipping sticker on it. I emailed them asking why it would have that on it but 2 days later... no answer so I thought I would get an answer from my fellow Canucks..

Apparently, it means it was processed at the Swedish shipping center in the USA and not literally shipped to Sweden, but that just makes the long wait times even more puzzling.

where are you located in Canada?
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY, I got my November sub figures today too!!! I am in Toronto, Age is just east of me in Ajax. Sweden post mark and all.

Fear is faith in failure