Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vultak Arrival Thread

Heroic Warrior

Vultak Arrival Thread

Got my Lord Masque/Vultak shipment in today around noon time at my workplace. Both guys look great!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    Got my Lord Masque/Vultak shipment in today around noon time at my workplace. Both guys look great!
    You need to flip these right side up before you post them i'm hurting my neck trying to see them
    Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    You need to flip these right side up before you post them i'm hurting my neck trying to see them
    I did a head stand.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I did a head stand.
    Now why didn't I think of that

Looking forward to seeing pics of him outside his package posted right side up
    Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Heroic Warrior
    Too bad they didn't use the accurate filmation loincloth rather than the motuc one

please release accurate Filmation of-- merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Too bad they didn't use the accurate filmation loincloth rather than the motuc one
    Vultak was not club grayskull degra he was collectors choice so he is a filmation character done in Classics style

Vultak looks SO good!!
    A Want List: Granita, Dylamug, Ghost, Horde Mummy, Karg, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Starburst She-Ra, Mini-Comic Catra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, The Enchantress, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro, Dree-Elle & Uncle Montork.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Bow, Mantenna, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Prince Adam, Mer-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Vultak was not club grayskull degra he was collectors choice so he is a filmation character done in Classics style
    Yes but he would have looked better with his accurate loincloth. That's why I passed on him.

Yes but he would have looked better with his accurate loincloth. That's why I passed on him.
    I would have been happy if he wasn't in Collectors Choice at all but since he was I am glad they didn't skip the detail.
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX

Heroic Warrior
    Can't wait to get Vultak! I'm also interested in seeing some loose images posted so we can check out the ankle situation. I need something new to complain about Seriously stoked on this guy!

No one's posted pics yet? I thought a few had him already. I still have to wait til next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he's in the Classics line and not Club Grayskull?

And it's not likely we'll see any of the secondary or one off Filmation guys in CG, it's mostly for Filmation variants of the main guys...Vultak is way down on the list if he's even on it...therefore I bought this one, just need a Masque as soon as I get some extra dough. I love my CG figures most of all, but I still like Classics too.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; April 30, 2016 at 03:54pm.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I finally got Vultak today! He's not a figure that I was particularly excited for but I'm glad he's finally here after all the delays.

He's got a crazed look about him that's pretty neat, though.

And for those curious about the ankles, he's using the same type that the Club Grayskull figures have, with the added articulation. However, it's a unique piece because the gap is no longer there and the joint has some added texture to match his feet.

Overall, a neat figure and cool addition to the Horde ranks!

I hope you like the new pics!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    I finally got Vultak today! He's not a figure that I was particularly excited for but I'm glad he's finally here after all the delays.

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...pseqsksfkf.jpg

He's got a crazed look about him that's pretty neat, though.

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps0tp0vkxd.jpg

And for those curious about the ankles, he's using the same type that the Club Grayskull figures have, with the added articulation. However, it's a unique piece because the gap is no longer there and the joint has some added texture to match his feet.

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...psj2nx61q0.jpg

Overall, a neat figure and cool addition to the Horde ranks!

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...psjdvxunug.jpg

I hope you like the new pics!
    Thanks for those loose pics! Man he looks great! The boots look much better here then in some previous pics, which is great news.
    Last edited by snake_mole_hill; April 30, 2016 at 06:01pm.

His feet look awesome! He is not a character i really knew about until coming to this site a few years ago but hebecame one i wanted. Are the wings attached to the body or the armor?

Great pics. Thanks!

Cannot wait for the 3-4 weeks it will take for mine to arrive. He looks awesome. A cool addition to the Horde.

So glad he is part of Classics as I would be less enthusiastic about this figure standing alongside the others if his Horde symbol was the dumbed down version from the cartoon. I do love how that vintage toy version of Horde symbol looks!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Vultak looks great. He was one of my most wanted figures. Very cool to have him "classicized" for MOTUC. He looks even better than his cartoon counterpart.

The ankles look great. They're just like Modulok's which work AND LOOK excellent and don't tarnish the aesthetics of the figure.

They did a really great job on him, his face sculpt perfectly captures his villainy from the cartoon. Nice paint apps, like the metallic sheen on the feet, colors pop (+1 for Sherry). I wonder if the leash fits around regular figures' necks...Frosta is about to be collared!

Crazy looking guy indeed! Mine came with loose ankles and they couldn't support the weight with the wings for very long.

" You are not a warrior, you're a beginner!"

Heroic Warrior
    Vultak looks good.

It's a shame that TheFwoosh didn't get a chance to provide a review in advance. I make a lot of my buying decisions based on their reviews, so I passed on Vultak.

Wow!!! Great pics PlatinumFist!!! Well done!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumFist View Post
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Mine came today!

IMG_5364.jpgIMG_5357.jpgIMG_5358.jpgIMG_5363.jpgIMG_5365.jpgIMG_5372.jpg

The head sculpt looks good but I can't help from getting a Panthro vibe. Anyone else get that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by McMOTU; May 1, 2016 at 03:59am.

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    Are the wings attached to the body or the armor?
    They're attached to the armor. It's the same wings that Angella used. If you wanted to detach them from the armor as well, I'm sure you can just push out the pin like you can for her.

Vultak looks spectacular!
    Now I'm waiting for Dylamug! 😬
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

The new boots on these guys look smaller than they should be. Previous ones were much thicker looking, looking like actual boots over legs, these look like legs with a fur cuff and painted on boot detail.

I guess for Vultak with his Chicken feet it's OK, but on the HATMOTU He-Man, they're a little skinny looking against the rest of the leg.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Guess where mine is, yup.. you guessed it.. sparks nv.. if I ever go to sparks, the mayor is gonna get it..