Thread: Slob Boar In MOTUC

Slob Boar In MOTUC

Well with the onset of the next 2 minicomics coming out at the end of this year, a discussion should be had about the major players in these comics and their ability to translate into figures. Now let me also preface this that I think all Major NA, MiniComic and Fimation Players should be released before these guys.
    Slob Boar always made me think of Pig boy Grown up. After all those years as Skeletor's servent, he has finally proven himself as an able bodied warrior. And we dont have any pig themed characters yet( unless we get Slime pig before him) so why not.
    sloboar.jpg

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    If we ever did get this guy, I'd like for the bio to "hint" that he used to be the character from the 80s MOTU Movie "PIG BOY", just that this is a grown up version of him. It would be a nice little continuity connection, and would fit well with the established timeline.

MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Heroic Warrior
    He could also be related to Sun Man's chief nemesis, Pig-Head (I love a good cross-over..?)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I really want the character Slob Boar, mostly due to my fondness of early fantasy sci-fi monsters. Specifically the Moblins in the Ledgend of Zelda series.
    He'd fit right in with MOTUC. Hes got that retro motu appeal, even though hes never seen a figure or been really cannon yet. I strongly feel he'd fit right in with Skeletors band of misfits or whoever else's goon brute squad of baddies.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Not sure if I'd like to see them as separate characters or Slob Boar being Pigboy grown up. Either way I'd like him in MotUC.
    Last edited by Hek-tor; September 6, 2015 at 07:32pm.

I guess my issue with some of the SOH characters is that I don't think their design would translate that well to the aesthetic of the MOTUC line and the buck we are used to. It makes the oddly abstract and hard to imagine as figures for me.

Fundamentally, I would buy a cool pig like bad guy... but I have a hard job picturing it properly and have no real interest in the specific character.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

More SOH? No thank you.

Ugh what? No vote.

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, ZERO interest here...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Mildly interested in Boring Slob, er, Slob Boar. Reminds me of Ganon.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I like the idea of him being Pig Boy all grown up.

Hell yeah more SOH the better

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I wouldn't mind if he was made matter of fact I would like it if he was made.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Slob Boar would make a nice meal for the Evil Warriors if they ever get stranded in the mountains...

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I would like to see him made.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Not bad, I'd buy him, but need to see more of the design/character
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |