Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matty Collector - 12/15 Sale Announced !

Matty Collector - 12/15 Sale Announced !

December is nearly here and 2014 is wrapping up nicely like a bow on a holiday gift. We know you’ve been a good toy collector this year so it’s time to bring you some very special characters, including Loo-Kee™ & Kowl™ for subscribers only, Mermista™, Gwildor™ with the Cosmic Key, and more!

Early Access 12/11
    BeastmanThursday, 12/11 from 8 a.m. PT to Friday, 12/12 at 8 a.m. PT (subscribers only)
    Products Available: DCU Damian Wayne, MOTU Giant Beast Man®, MOTU Mini 2-Pack with King He-Man® & Clawful®, Shokoti™, Loo-Kee™ & Kowl™ (available during Early Access only)
    All Access 12/15
    Monday, 12/15 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
    DCU Damian Wayne*

MOTU Giant Beast Man® (Club MOTU™ Giants monthly figure)*
    MOTU Mini 2-Pack with King He-Man® & Clawful®
    MOTUC Gwildor™ (Club Eternia® “holiday” figure)
    MOTUC Mermista™ (Club Eternia® monthly figure)
    MOTUC Shokoti™*
    MOTUC Spinnerella® (Club Etheria™ monthly figure)
    *Subject to Early Access sellout.

December Subscription Key Dates
    Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Thursday 12/11
    Subscription Orders Ship: Starting Friday 12/12
    Snake Mountain
    2015 MOTU Minis Subscriptions Open thru 11/24

Don’t forget… your big chance to get the MOTU Minis Snake Mountain™ ends on 11/24/14 at 11:59 p.m. PT! The subscription features six 2-packs of awesome minis, including She-Ra® and Trap Jaw®, plus a Snake Mountain™ diorama that only subscribers will receive. Right now we’re at 25% of our subscription goal to enter into production so don’t wait to order… click here!

As always, if you’d like an email reminder for this and all our sales/events, click here to register. Or, join us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and in our Fan Forums and on and you’ll get reminders there, too. And don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for sneak peeks and more!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    no goat man?

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Is that a regular classics Beast Man sold in early access? If so I may have to get a second one.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
    Is that a regular classics Beast Man sold in early access? If so I may have to get a second one.
    The GIANT one. You can see the list more clearly here: http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...A2-motu-minis/
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    no goat man?
    Hey, yeah- What's up with that? I already got mine, but wasn't he supposed to be made available in December? Or, did they not make enough? They probably based his quantities off of the lack of interest in last year's traveling con exclusive. Those Strobos sat on that site for quite a while.

I do recall Scott slipping in the "If there are enough left" comment when asked if Goat Man would be offered in December.

I wonder if they ARE low in quantity, so they're moving them to Cyber Monday. That would be interesting (in a bad way).
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; November 18, 2014 at 10:41pm.
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

It could just be that there's not a lot of product to offer on Cyber Monday, so they're selling him then.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

So Loo Kee and Kowl have no DOS??? Interesting....not sure if anyone even still needs them...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Easy month. Just my sub stuff. Don't look good for the minis. The bottom said they are at 25%

$ cooperating, I might grab Lookee & Kowl and Damian Wayne.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Yeah, the ToD Sorceress was sold during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale so I suspect Goatman will be sold then.

O.M.G.
    MERMISTA!!!!
    This is SO freaking AMAZING!!!!!!
    I can not wait...can not, can not!
    This is going to be the best MOTUC month ever for me!
    Only 3 days to go and she'll FINALLY be here!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    O.M.G.
    MERMISTA!!!!
    You mean one month right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    O.M.G.
    MERMISTA!!!!
    I'm glad the shipping delay happened this month and not next month
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Don’t forget… your big chance to get the MOTU Minis Snake Mountain™ ends on 11/24/14 at 11:59 p.m. PT! The subscription features six 2-packs of awesome minis, including She-Ra® and Trap Jaw®, plus a Snake Mountain™ diorama that only subscribers will receive. Right now we’re at 25% of our subscription goal to enter into production so don’t wait to order… click here!
    Pleeease help make this happen! WE HAVE THE POWER!!!! Don't delay! Sub now
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerofGygor View Post
    Pleeease help make this happen! WE HAVE THE POWER!!!! Don't delay! Sub now
    Its mattels fault eople like me forgot about this sub/didn't know it would cost to sign up and there was no info until it started. I can only buy stuff around the first as thats when i'm payed and thats when i budget if I had known I would have budgeted diff and others are like me. If matty was smart they woulda advertised better but oh well.
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

Just the Minis and Damian Wayne for me DOS next month.
    Let's hope the line doesn't end with King He-Man. I get that he was already sculpted due to whatever reason but seriously wish that we'd have got maybe Fisto or even Clamp Champ instead.
    And this is a minor criticism but I think the figures should be versus a more fitting counterpart - I.e. Buzz off vs Clawful; Fisto vs Jitsu.
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by karg182 View Post
    Just the Minis and Damian Wayne for me DOS next month.
    Let's hope the line doesn't end with King He-Man. I get that he was already sculpted due to whatever reason but seriously wish that we'd have got maybe Fisto or even Clamp Champ instead.
    And this is a minor criticism but I think the figures should be versus a more fitting counterpart - I.e. Buzz off vs Clawful; Fisto vs Jitsu.
    True that. Fisto vs Jitsu just seems the right way of doing it. Unless Mattel are going more for diversity, which again is welcomed here. Just so worried and hopeful that we get the 2015 sub through. Even if the line isn't viable or successful beyond that then at least we'll have x24 figures plus the Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain dioramas (damn, I love the SM design). Here's also hoping that if 2015 happens maybe we might get 1 or 4 exclusive packs or a full 2016 sub (imagine... Teela vs Evil Lynn, Sorceress vs Shadow Weaver? Fisto vs Strongor, original He-Man vs Skeletor, Bow vs Grizzlor, Prince Adam vs Spikor...and this is just an idea of what they could do for it's continuation)...
    Last edited by PowerofGygor; November 19, 2014 at 07:49am.
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Additional 2 Mermistas for me.
    Cats | Nikon | Transformers | Marvel Universe | Masters of the Universe Classics | Travel | Hobbyist | http://www.flickr.com/photos/denverernest/collections/

Hmm... I guess DCUC Doomsday Unleashed will be released during Cyber Monday then.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Kowl/LooKee for me. hoping for GoatMan on BF/CM sales.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    Hmm... I guess DCUC Doomsday Unleashed will be released during Cyber Monday then.
    This was stated as the case quite a while back.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Nice. Gwildor is my big want here, and there's nothing in EA that I'm worried about selling out (nothing that I want, anyway), so I can wait for DOS. This past month killed me on the two order shipping because I gambled that I needed to get Bow and Snake Face in EA before I also got NA She-Ra and Tung Lashor. Turns out I could have waited and combined all four figures, but that's how it rolls.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    So Loo Kee and Kowl have no DOS??? Interesting....not sure if anyone even still needs them...
    I do!!!! Hoping they appear discounted during the Cyber Sale, though. 45 for those two is insane...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerofGygor View Post
    True that. Fisto vs Jitsu just seems the right way of doing it. Unless Mattel are going more for diversity, which again is welcomed here. Just so worried and hopeful that we get the 2015 sub through. Even if the line isn't viable or successful beyond that then at least we'll have x24 figures plus the Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain dioramas (damn, I love the SM design). Here's also hoping that if 2015 happens maybe we might get 1 or 4 exclusive packs or a full 2016 sub (imagine... Teela vs Evil Lynn, Sorceress vs Shadow Weaver? Fisto vs Strongor, original He-Man vs Skeletor, Bow vs Grizzlor, Prince Adam vs Spikor...and this is just an idea of what they could do for it's continuation)...
    I think they intentionally do Jitsu and Fisto in different packs so you have to buy 4 figures to get those 2. It also doesn't surprise me that Fisto isn't announced for the year so they can use him to attract subs for next year should the line survive. The marketing in this line is all about longevity and maximum wallet milking, not value or customer experience. They kind of have us by the bal..., uh throat, since we buy it the way they want or it doesn't get made at all.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I do!!!! Hoping they appear discounted during the Cyber Sale, though. 45 for those two is insane...
    45? I thought they were 20 plus shipping making them 30? I doubt they will be discounted though as they are chase figures and they are figures from this year and Mattel has said they will not be discounting any items released this year, the same policy they had last year!
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!