Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SDCC SHE-RA Arrival

SDCC SHE-RA Arrival

I could not find a SDCC She Ra arrival thread so here goes.
    Awesome Awesome figure, the box and package alone sells it. Humungous shipping box

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Erndogg; July 24, 2016 at 01:10am.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Congrats! I can't wait for mine to arrive.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Totally Dyslexic
    She looks great and i just realized by looking at the pictures is it possible that we "know" which characters are planned next?

She-Ra is fighting Catra directly who slashes this new designed whip. Coincidently the Catra Prototype we saw for SDCC has that exact whip.

On the fighting scene we see Glimmer, Bow, Netossa, Hordak, Shadow Weaver, Scorpia and Imp. Again Netossas prototype was shown as well. Is there a pattern to be seen
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

If this line takes off I really hope we can get the 3 main Eternian women into it (Teela, Evil-Lyn, Sorceress,) aswell as He-Man & Skeketor! #wewantmoreshera
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 24, 2016 at 07:15am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    If this line takes off I really hope we can get the 3 main Eternian women into it (Teela, Evil-Lyn, Sorceress,) aswell as He-Man & Skeketor! #wewantmoreshera
    Hmmm... actually i'm quite perplex regarding the fate of the latters,
    i'm not sure this brand & the way it is envisionned could do any good to the male gender.
    Maybe Teen Adam at the very least but i definitely not see the more
    muscular guys coming out.

Horses for courses....I think it would be great personally. He-Man and Skeletor are Important to the POP world. They are also our characters as well. I want a He-Man in this style more than even Bow, Hordak or Sea Hawk.
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 24, 2016 at 07:49am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    She looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine!

Heroic Warrior
    My order still hasn't shipped

I didn't realize these were shipping, awesome!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

So is the comic accessible without opening the figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    So is the comic accessible without opening the figure?
    Yes, nothing is taped on the box so you can just pull out the comic

Mermista!!!

Come on Guys and Gals... where are the pics of She-Ra... So few pics have been posted...... Hopefully some will start turning up soon?

I can't even begin to imagine how cool a Scorpia or Octavia in this line would look!

Really miffed I couldn't score a She-Ra
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Erndogg View Post
    I could not find a SDCC She Ra arrival thread so here goes.
    Awesome Awesome figure, the box and package alone sells it. Humungous shipping box

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    This packaging is really neat. I like seeing She-Ra portrayed so strong and powerful. I may have to give one to my daughter afterall

I got one in the mail today. I love the box art, but man is the box huge. The gold pointy things by her breasts appear slightly off on mine. Her left one is under her armpit some on her left arm on mine. I wonder if there is a way of adjusting them without breaking them while still keeping her in her package.

Be great to see some pics?

Widget
    I got mine in the mail today... It was much bigger than I thought! I am very happy. I hope this turns into a line but I'm afraid how expensive it would be.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my order of 2 yesterday. I have to agree that the toy box is extremely huge. Could have saved some space with packaging but since I am giving these away, I guess I can't complain.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I have heard the box is absurdly huge and a shipping nightmare.
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I got mine today and am really blown away with the product. Sure the joints/articulation aren't the most attractive on a lady, but She-Ra looks absolutely powerful and beautiful like this. The box is extremely nice. I want to frame the outer and inner boxes artwork, it's beautiful. The inner box diorama with the Filmation Castle Grayskull can be used for various displays and not just She-Ra. The team on this did an amazing job with the artwork and package design. The doll is stunning. This She-Ra doll could mop the floor with any of the current superhero ladies on the market. I really like that they gave her a more athletic frame for her legs and arms. She's a much healthier body image, than say if they used a Barbie body, but still looks feminine and princess-like. The articulation is great and you get some pretty dynamic poses. KUDOS all around on this doll! If she is offered again due to excess Comic Con stock, GET ONE or TEN. Beautiful beautiful doll. And she is totally worth the price, considering that a standard comparable toy, say Superman vs Batman Wonder Woman, goes for about $39, then she also has two outfit packs and extra weapons (probably $45 worth of comparable Barbie accessory packs), so the price is justified. For the sort of presentation, clothing options, extra hands etc that you get with this doll, you would pay $80 plus to get similar stuff at retail. Be proud you own this She-Ravers! And if you bought this to gift to a fan, rest assured you will have one happy recipient when they open her. And almost forgot but the comic is very nice also, a short adaptation of the first half of the Secret of the Sword cartoon, with the tease "to be continued" at the end! Can't wait!

This is how Princess of Power should be represented and I hope the line gets picked up and has a long life! My hope is that it keeps going and that the trend is to have the doll dressed in her filmation style outfit in package but also have a pack-in toy version outfit.

So here are some of my meager pics, one shows the scale of the box pretty well. It's huge and AWESOME!she1.jpgshe2.jpgshe3.jpgshe4.jpgshe5.jpgshe6.jpgshe7.jpg
    Last edited by Rakashian Calamari; Yesterday at 07:27pm.
    Good trades with: Cammor

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I have heard the box is absurdly huge and a shipping nightmare.
    But I am looking forward to mine nonetheless. She is beautiful!!!
    ......... ........

Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback

The box is indeed large. I have posted a shot of it next to Grayskull to show scale.

shera.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    The box is indeed large. I have posted a shot of it next to Grayskull to show scale.

shera.jpg
    Goodness gracious!!!!!
    ......... ........

*My iTrader Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    And heres a pic of Filmation He-Man next to the castle insert.she8.jpgshe9.jpg
    Good trades with: Cammor