Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Entrapta Arrival Thread

Entrapta Arrival Thread

Beautiful figure!! I was hoping she could scale the walls of Grayskull!!!

Both of my figures had minor paint wear on her skirt and the weird squashed left hand (I wonder what happened there?)

Otherwise, awesome figure!

15227527855_7762393027_k.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cute Cult; September 13, 2014 at 04:44pm.

Matty Rep just said Entraptra has been back ordered for DOS and some quarterly shipments - She will not ship out right away...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Both my Entrapa figures arrived today with my quarterly Club Etheria shipment. Both of them had the same squashed left hand. Figure looks great otherwise.
    ~--Toywolf--~

If you cannot explain it simply, then you do not fully understand it. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Toywolf View Post
    Both my Entrapa figures arrived today with my quarterly Club Etheria shipment. Both of them had the same squashed left hand. Figure looks great otherwise.
    I can live with a squashed left hand, I hope mine comes with decent paint, I've been having a bad run lately.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    I can live with a squashed left hand, I hope mine comes with decent paint, I've been having a bad run lately.
    Same here. The paint had gotten better it seemed for a long time, but the last few have started to slip again.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

can someone post pics of the squashed left hand?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Matty Rep just said Entraptra has been back ordered for DOS and some quarterly shipments - She will not ship out right away...
    Isn't that something they know in advance though, not the day before figures go on sale? I'd think an official announcement would have been made from Matty or TG as it has been in the past...
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Could this explain why many of us haven't been charged for our quarterly Etheria sub yet?
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

MOTUC Entrapta looks a perfect mix between FILMATION style and the vintage doll.
    I'm looking forward for Multi-Bot and Dragstor to complete the vintage Evil Horde roster (I still hope for Dylamug and Vultak ).
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Attaching photos of Entrapa's crushed left hand.

20140914_101901.jpg

20140914_102104.jpg
    ~--Toywolf--~

If you cannot explain it simply, then you do not fully understand it. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Toywolf View Post
    Attaching photos of Entrapa's crushed left hand.

20140914_101901.jpg

20140914_102104.jpg
    Sorry... not seeing it. -----^ To clarify, I'm seeing the pictures, but I'm not seeing the problem.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

She looks beautiful! Cant wait to get her!! Seems mine arrives tomorrow
    The hand is weird...but seems not every Entrapta has a warped hand. Entrapta from thefwoosh.com is fine

Last edited by Firesoullove; September 14, 2014 at 04:40pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Firesoullove View Post
    Not every Entrapta has a warped hand. Entrapta from thefwoosh.com is fine
    http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...rde-ladies.jpg
    This ---^ Mine is fine as well and I just opened her.

Entrapta is my favorite of the POP figures thus far. She turned out absolutely smashing.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

If you get a defective figure just contact matty to get a replacement

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Sorry... not seeing it. -----^ To clarify, I'm seeing the pictures, but I'm not seeing the problem.
    thats because he has a sheild in it in one picture and the staff in the hand in the other instead of just posting a picture of the damaged hand so we can see what he's talking about.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

You can see the issue with the left hand in this photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Everyone with a "crushed" hand - jeez, 30 seconds under a hairdryer and it will go back to its original shape. I do it to figures and their accessories all the time. They're not defective.

There's plenty wrong with this line, but the odd bit of squashing and warping takes a lot less effort to fix than getting a replacement.

The left hand on mine is even more "squashed", looks like she punched a brick wall. Wasn't going to remove it from the package, so no "30 seconds under a hairdryer" here.
    MOTUC ENTRAPTA HAND DEFECT 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Oh... Have you tried using the hairdryer method to fix it?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    When I've had an accessory or or something warped I need to fix that was a result of the clamshell package, I just boil a cup of water and then pop it in for about 10-15 seconds and then it can usually easily be pushed back into shape. This is how I fixed Stratos's wings by popping off his hands and rotating the wings after reading about someone else doing it on the .Org, and if I can find my 200X Stratos, I may very well trade out his hands with the MOTUC one so he can actually hold the Staff of Avion...
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Heroic Warrior
    Looking forward to getting her, but I'm seriously considering painting her hair red. Just too much pink going on, especially for a member of the Horde, IMO. I'll probably have to do something about the pink on her skirt too, since I think the only reason it works currently is because it matches her hair.

It's not so much warped as it is just poorly made. The hand is very thin, it seems that mold is worn out or perhaps badly made as Octavia as the same issue. The female left gloved hand is not so great.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Heroic Warrior
    It's not so much warped as it is just poorly made. The hand is very thin, it seems that mold is worn out or perhaps badly made as Octavia as the same issue. The female left gloved hand is not so great.
    I haven't noticed that on my Octavia, but my Tallstar is definitely like that. I can fit the weapons for male characters in her hands no problem, just because they flex so much.

Got Entrapta and Rio Blast today in germany! Awesome figures! Entrapta is the winner here! Stunning beauty!!! Great paint, tight joints!! The left hand on mine is ok. Her colors are great! Love the hair and the joints in there! A lof of fun to pose!!

Hmmmmmm............. I can also see her cleavage !!

Awesome pose BTW !
    I Can't Wait For MOTU 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Widget
    Entrapta looks great! Nice to finally see some in-hand pics. So is anyone thinking about donating that shield to Glimmer? It bugs me a little that all the heroines have one except for her (and Double Trouble).