Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Master of Backwards! Backwards Man's Avatar
    No Scareglow or He-man here in Regina either...I shudder to think where Randor and Skeletor and the Goddess are...

I don't know if I should be ordering come Jan 15th if they are still 2 months behind!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man View Post
    No Scareglow or He-man here in Regina either...I shudder to think where Randor and Skeletor and the Goddess are...

I don't know if I should be ordering come Jan 15th if they are still 2 months behind!
    My subscription Scareglow finally arrived in Regina today. Hopefully yours arrives in the next day or so, Backwards Man.

I just want to report that my subscription Scareglow also arrived in BC today.

My shipping confirmation came via email Nov 18th.
    According to the label on the box, it was shipped on Nov 17th. The customs date is Dec 24th.
    So I guess that it takes about 37 days to reach the customs for this particular shipment. That takes a bit longer than usual.
    Actually, I don't mind the long wait as long as Mattel makes sure that Canadians (and all international customers) can get a replacement (not refunds) for any defective figure.

Anyways, I think that all the Scareglows will show up soon and I hope you all will get yours safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Arm-Ore View Post
    Anyways, I think that all the Scareglows will show up soon and I hope you all will get yours safely.
    Yeah, I hope so!As the time you guys up there in Canada wait for the figures is very ,very similar to the time I wait here in Brazil, I expect him tomorrow or next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Arm-Ore View Post
    I just want to report that my subscription Scareglow also arrived in BC today.

My shipping confirmation came via email Nov 18th.
    According to the label on the box, it was shipped on Nov 17th. The customs date is Dec 24th.
    So I guess that it takes about 37 days to reach the customs for this particular shipment. That takes a bit longer than usual.
    Actually, I don't mind the long wait as long as Mattel makes sure that Canadians (and all international customers) can get a replacement (not refunds) for any defective figure.

Oooh, BC, just what I was waiting to hear. Means i should have mine in the next couple days.

Heroic Warrior
    BC is pretty far from me, but mine shipped on the 18th so that might explain some stuff. Hopefully he gets here soon.

Finally received my He-Man yesterday with a loose left ankle. My sub Scareglow arrived one week before Christmas.

Heroic Warrior
    Good news – I finally got my He-man and Scareglow last night. I had to pay $18 in customs fees (ugh!), but I’m happy I finally got them. For those who haven’t received them yet, you should be getting them soon …

Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    Oooh, BC, just what I was waiting to hear. Means i should have mine in the next couple days.
    Adam03 in my city got his a couple weeks ago and I still haven't got mine. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to mean anything when people in the same city get theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzerman99 View Post
    Good news Ė I finally got my He-man and Scareglow last night. I had to pay $18 in customs fees (ugh!), but Iím happy I finally got them. For those who havenít received them yet, you should be getting them soon Ö
    $18!? How many figures were in the box? On a box of 5 figures I usually get charged around $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzerman99 View Post
    Good news Ė I finally got my He-man and Scareglow last night. I had to pay $18 in customs fees (ugh!), but Iím happy I finally got them. For those who havenít received them yet, you should be getting them soon Ö
    Which service do they use for shipping to Canada? And may I ask how much it costs for shipping 1 or 2 MOTUC figures from mattycollector?
    MOTU collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...617600/detail/ (53 sealed items)

POP collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...668314/detail/ (36 sealed items)

Feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176288

Updated: August 1st 2010

He-Man

order date: nov 16
    ship date: nov 20
    method: regular ($8.95)
    received: jan 07

*no customs charge - (BC/Canada)

non-subscription 2nd order

(3rd order: n/a - *Skeletor "Sold Out" b4 ordering/12:30pm PST )

---
    cheers,
    lh
    Last edited by littlehumanoids; January 8, 2010 at 04:20pm. Reason: livin' n future - lol "jan 15" > jan 08 (today)

I was thinking about changing to one of the UPS shippng methods to get the next round of figures (Beast-Man /Adora) and I contacted UPS about the brokerage fees they charge, It is some what resonable for 2 figs.

2 figures would be $23.16 for shipping and then $7 UPS (level 1 broerage fee) + duty and taxes (if they apply them)

BUT in February, Trap Jaw / Battle Cat and ?? reissue) would be over UPS brokerage fee level 1 ($7.00) and would be level 2 ($19.45) and then add duty and taxes to the 23.16 shipping!!!

I can't afford to give UPS (nor do I want to since they are terrible to deal with) $42.61 shipping before Duty and taxes!

I have no problem giving Matty $$ every month for fantastic figures, but the only shipping option to Canada, is a long, long, long, long, long, wait.
    I really hope that a new option can be given soon! Please !
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; January 8, 2010 at 05:00pm.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Adam03 in my city got his a couple weeks ago and I still haven't got mine. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to mean anything when people in the same city get theirs.

$18!? How many figures were in the box? On a box of 5 figures I usually get charged around $10.
    4 (2 of each) ... it's such a crapshoot though. Sometimes I get charged, sometimes I don't.

Wow, you sure are cmplaining a lot!

To the United Kingdom (Europe) figures form Matty are shipping for 2 moths also!
    I'm from Poland and Im waiting for Skeletor (was send at 18 Dec.) and I think I will be waiting for him to February.
    Charges for shipping something from whole world to Poland are expensive.

I'm glad that i can have Skeletor for so cheap (29,9$) even if he come so late.

Chear up guys Patience
    That D-bait Guy From POLAND

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbait View Post
    Wow, you sure are cmplaining a lot!

To the United Kingdom (Europe) figures form Matty are shipping for 2 moths also!
    Many posters from the UK, and Australia, have had their Scareglow figures for weeks. We live on the same landmass and could have walked there and back by now.

Makes me wonder if I`m the only Edmontonian to recieve Scareglow
    Last edited by adam03; January 8, 2010 at 05:49pm.

Hmmm thats true I think shipping to Canada is long beacose of diffrent laws in Canada and USA where from the figures are send. Who knows...

Another true is that, that MattyCollector should improve their shipping methods, and remember that to do not raise the costs a lot
    That D-bait Guy From POLAND

Quote Originally Posted by jacky41 View Post
    My subscription Scareglow finally arrived in Regina today. Hopefully yours arrives in the next day or so, Backwards Man.
    Ah man...still nothing here. Maybe monday.

The time you ordered your 2009 subscription would probably be another factor to consider.
    I ordered my 2009 subscription seconds after it became available (a bad habit from all those scary experiences before ). I'd imagine if another BC resident ordered 2009 subscription days after, the wait time would probably a bit longer than mine. But I think it takes about the same time to reach everyone in the same area. I hope you will get yours soon!

Widget
    Still waiting for my He-Man re-issue in Toronto, it shipped 2 days after Scareglow, which arrived 3 weeks ago. I've contacted customer service 3 times over the past 3 weeks and I was told each time to wait 72 hours while they "look into things" or "pass this issue on to the higher ups"... long story short I don't think He-Man is gonna show up.

WOOOO! Scare glow finally arrived today! London Ontario Canada!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7556 View Post
    Still waiting for my He-Man re-issue in Toronto, it shipped 2 days after Scareglow, which arrived 3 weeks ago. I've contacted customer service 3 times over the past 3 weeks and I was told each time to wait 72 hours while they "look into things" or "pass this issue on to the higher ups"... long story short I don't think He-Man is gonna show up.

Don't worry I'm sure they will show next week. They better.

Where do I contact if I haven't rreceived my figures...just in case.

master of hiphop
    Finally got Scarglow in Toronto but sill no He-man Re-Issue

Insane!! is all i can say.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

YES!!
    The glowing bones finally arrived here!!
    He's incredible cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by bianchi5 View Post
    YES!!
    The glowing bones finally arrived here!!
    He's incredible cool!!
    Alright this is driving me nuts..still no scareglow or reissue He-man. Who do I contact to complain/inquiry where they are?
    Jacky did you get a reissue He-man too?