Page 47 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3984

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

  1. #1151
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,957
    Still nothing here.

    I have no idea what I will do if all my stuff got lost in the mail.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  2. #1152
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Still nothing here.

    I have no idea what I will do if all my stuff got lost in the mail.
    .... really? .... are you asking for help, or for pity? .... Ill assist you because pity is super lame. With the invoice matty sends they have tracing numbers. Phone them up with that info and be like "Hey you useless scumbags, where the crap are my jerk ass toys you roody-poo mother toucher!?" .... and they'll be all .... whoa whoa whoa ... calm down, no need for such language .... and they'll help you figure it out.

    although ... you might wanna be nicer about it, more flies with honey you know!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  3. #1153
    Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,538
    I shipped some stuff to a Cannuck on June 7, and he still doesn't have it. I'm REALLY hoping the delays from the Canadian postal strike are the reason.
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

    My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

  4. #1154
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    .... really? .... are you asking for help, or for pity? .... Ill assist you because pity is super lame. With the invoice matty sends they have tracing numbers. Phone them up with that info and be like "Hey you useless scumbags, where the crap are my jerk ass toys you roody-poo mother toucher!?" .... and they'll be all .... whoa whoa whoa ... calm down, no need for such language .... and they'll help you figure it out.

    although ... you might wanna be nicer about it, more flies with honey you know!
    I'll give it another week, but I don't think they can do anything. I explained the numbers to Digital River in the past (when a parcel went missing) and they said they couldn't do anything about it, but the shipping company (Mail on the Move) might be able to help. I asked for their contact information and they said they weren't allowed to give it out or something. Grrr!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  5. #1155
    logo for life MattOnDemand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,896
    Naked Teela and Faceless One have arrived in Toronto! Wahooooooo!
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

    Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

  6. #1156
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford, BC
    Posts
    124
    Got my June Sub figures too.

  7. #1157
    Heroic Warrior Pink Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    350
    No sign of my non-sub purchases yet.

    Still, maybe tomorrow. I hope it's not lost, because I ordered a bunch this time.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

  8. #1158
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Also got my June sub this week. Wee!

  9. #1159
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I'll give it another week, but I don't think they can do anything. I explained the numbers to Digital River in the past (when a parcel went missing) and they said they couldn't do anything about it, but the shipping company (Mail on the Move) might be able to help. I asked for their contact information and they said they weren't allowed to give it out or something. Grrr!
    you .. have the internet man ... if you know what it's called you have that information. I dont blame you for not visiting any other site than he-man.org ... but come on!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  10. #1160
    Heroic Warrior nilito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    739


    I'm also still waiting on my BG Teela and Faceless dude. But I know it's because of the idiot strike. Every week, there's some source that says 'by tomorrrow, it's supposed to be back to normal' ...not true.

    Now, they're saying next Monday. Ugh!!!! But I think it'll eventually come.

    (Shut up, Skelly!!! No-one asked you!!!)

    lol
    Finally I've found that I belong here.

  11. #1161
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Still nothing here.

    I have no idea what I will do if all my stuff got lost in the mail.

    I agree with nilito, its all because of the strike... Just be patient wait another week or so I'm sure it will show up. I haven't recieved mine yet, the wait is no longer than we used to wait before shipping speeds increased some time ago. Remember when it used to take like 6 weeks to get scareglow and firgures back around then. That was without a strike.

  12. #1162
    master of hiphop
    AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in your head !!
    Posts
    3,748
    just got my BGT and Faceless One

    box looked like someone sat on it.. but all in all the MOC's look nice

    I'm located in the Toronto Area
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

  13. #1163
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,957
    Something arrived today! I have to go to the Post Office to pick it up tomorrow though. I'm sure it's either 1 of 2 replacement Catras or BGTeela and Faceless One. I think my other parcel is lost. It's a videogame cover...and was sent June 1st, I think.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  14. #1164
    Masta of da Fryin' Pan PanMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,115
    Has anyone gotten non-sub June figures yet?
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

  15. #1165
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
    Has anyone gotten non-sub June figures yet?
    Yes, on Monday.

  16. #1166
    GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,470
    Still nothing in Ottawa. Damn, it's been a month now since my sub shipped.
    Ironmans Want List:

    MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

    Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

  17. #1167
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    727
    I'm in Toronto and still haven't gotten my June sub package. I did however see an article in the paper yesterday stating that there is still a massive backlog of mail at Canada Post due to the strike, so those of us who haven't received anything yet should still be patient.

  18. #1168
    Heroic Warrior Pink Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I'm in Toronto and still haven't gotten my June sub package. I did however see an article in the paper yesterday stating that there is still a massive backlog of mail at Canada Post due to the strike, so those of us who haven't received anything yet should still be patient.
    I say we raid the Toronto mail depot, Ocean's 11 style.

    You in? I'll let you be Linus.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

  19. #1169
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,532
    My MOTU/GB stuff finally got here! I was so excited i stabbed my thumb opening the box! WOOO! london ont!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  20. #1170
    Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rideau Lakes, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I think my other parcel is lost. It's a videogame cover...and was sent June 1st, I think.
    Don't give up hope.
    The way I heard it was that parcels are still lagging behind, but it's the parcels that were sent before the lockout that are really late. In order to get back to being able to 'guarantee' a delivery time-frame for newly shipped parcels, they are staying on top of the new parcels & slowly working in those late parcels as best they can (since those ones are already late and past the delivery time-frame 'guarantee' given way back when).

  21. #1171
    Heroic Warrior Tyger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Don't give up hope.
    The way I heard it was that parcels are still lagging behind, but it's the parcels that were sent before the lockout that are really late. In order to get back to being able to 'guarantee' a delivery time-frame for newly shipped parcels, they are staying on top of the new parcels & slowly working in those late parcels as best they can (since those ones are already late and past the delivery time-frame 'guarantee' given way back when).
    Thanks for the info. I'd all but given up any hope of seeing my Faceless One and Battleground Teela, after I quickly received something I ordered from amazon a week later. Knowing that they're prioritizing new packages means there's still a chance of them arriving.

  22. #1172
    Heroic Warrior Pink Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    350
    Still nothing in my neck of the woods in Toronto yet.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

  23. #1173
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    727
    Finally got my sub package today in Toronto! Don't lose hope guys - they're trickling in.

  24. #1174
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    76
    Got My package on Friday in Edmonton.

  25. #1175
    Rider of the Night MyBroGotAllMyFigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Qc,Canada
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Don't give up hope.
    The way I heard it was that parcels are still lagging behind, but it's the parcels that were sent before the lockout that are really late. In order to get back to being able to 'guarantee' a delivery time-frame for newly shipped parcels, they are staying on top of the new parcels & slowly working in those late parcels as best they can (since those ones are already late and past the delivery time-frame 'guarantee' given way back when).
    That's it, yeah. According to a message to the customers, they were expecting to be done with the backlog a couple of days ago, but didn't promise anything.

    I'm guessing I'll be receiving my Catra soon, then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •