Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4008

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

YAY late TOD sorceress right from Sweeden yesterday....!!! Which should make the DEC Mosquitor possible late next week.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    My Black Friday order arrived today, as well as my bundle of Orko, BA Skeletor, and He-man. No customs on either package.

...also, got my shipping email from BBTS with Mosquitor (missed him on sale day) today and my shipping email from Matty for Granamyr & Procrustus at the beginning of the week. I wonder which package will arrive first.

Heroic Warrior
    TOD Sorceress arrived today. Shipped December 7th.

My hover board arrived yesterday. No Sweden post mark, but it did have a Canada Post tracking sticker and required a signature.

J

Finally got my Black Friday week package. Frig.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    My hover board arrived yesterday. No Sweden post mark, but it did have a Canada Post tracking sticker and required a signature.

J
    Does yours have scotch tape on the board?

Got my December package today with a cool $17 customs charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Got my December package today with a cool $17 customs charge.
    Good thing they are finally showing up. hopefully, will get it before the end of this week.

My December sub also arrived today, no duties.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Does yours have scotch tape on the board?
    It was for my wife, she loves it. Didn't look it over to much.

J

Mosquitor, Procrustus, and 2 Granamyrs arrived today. No customs charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    Mosquitor, Procrustus, and 2 Granamyrs arrived today. No customs charges.
    That box must have been HUGE, and heavy. Combined with the total value of the package, I can't believe you didn't get charged customs
    When I had all three of those in my matty cart, or a combo of the two large items...the UPS prices skyrocketed to $50+. That's never happened before, it's usually the other way around with larger packages, making UPS the logical way to go.

I ended up just getting Granamyr from Matty, with UPS, and I received him on Friday. So apart from Grayskull, that's my last UPS order from matty...I don't know what DHL is like, but UPS prices got out of control in the past year, combined with poorer service, so I can't say I'm sad to see them go.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    That box must have been HUGE, and heavy. Combined with the total value of the package, I can't believe you didn't get charged customs
    When I had all three of those in my matty cart, or a combo of the two large items...the UPS prices skyrocketed to $50+. That's never happened before, it's usually the other way around with larger packages, making UPS the logical way to go.

I ended up just getting Granamyr from Matty, with UPS, and I received him on Friday. So apart from Grayskull, that's my last UPS order from matty...I don't know what DHL is like, but UPS prices got out of control in the past year, combined with poorer service, so I can't say I'm sad to see them go.
    Well it was 2 boxes that arrived at the same time. My regular sub figures and one for the 2 Granamyrs.

Not sure what shipping method I have, I guess whatever is cheapest heh.

Hoping ol Granny and co. come today. I've been waiting for this guy snce 1983! 30 dang years!! these past few weeks have been agonizing!!

I'm building a special shelf for the ol boy too. right now it's pretty basic but when I move I am planning on going ALL out for him. I'm that excited for this old dragon!
    Last edited by krosfyah; January 9, 2013 at 09:23am.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Both Dec Sub package and Granamyr arrived today. the bonus figure is a mer-man with "the original" bust. $21.19 duty and tax on Granamyr. they also throw in an extra platinum/tin as a bonus.
    Last edited by sgreg; January 9, 2013 at 01:41pm.

granamyr showed up yesterday, no duty or tax. I think I might be one of the ones that has a delayed procrustus, but Im okay with that .... not to be like eor ... but I think because of my last name starting with a W, I end up getting the shaft in situations like this a lot of the time.

I've always said, if I meet a lady that wants to keep her last name, if it's anywhere around S or higher, no problem.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Good news is Granamyr and co came today, bad news he is trapped at the post office until tomorrow because i got hit with customs and don't have the cash to bail him out.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I got my Moskweetor today. No customs.

Just got my December sub order. No fees for a big box too. My free figures were 2 Mer-men. Would've preferred a Buzz-off, but I don't mind.

Drewsky...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grayskull
    By my name shall my decendents have the honor and power to combat evil.
    -----
    There's a third sword of Grayskull...I know it!
    -----
    http://eternia.4t.com
    UNDER RENOVATIONS! Try the first & only Classic line Create-A-Figure!
    -----
    WANTED: MOC MOTUC Whiplash, MOC MOTUC Roboto

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    My December sub came today, customs free. My free figure was also Mer-Man. He came in a white mailer box.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Pretty floored that numerous Granamyr's missed customs charges. My total package worth was $60 and I got nailed, yet one gigantic $80 package slips by without issue.

Ah, Canada Post....

Got my Black Friday AND Cyber Monday boxes the Sunday before Christmas, still waiting on Mosquitor though. Also those 2 packages didn't get nailed for customs charges and NO Sweden sticker on them either...

My sub arrived today - both Mosquitor and Procrustus are flawless! My extra figure was (surprise surprise) Mer Man, and I have no idea what to do with him. Still waiting on Granamyr.

procrustus and mosquitor arrived today .... or technically yesterday, apparently no one was home to get him ... which is bs .... we got a new mail man and he rings the doorbell and immediately fills out the "You weren't home" slip .... we've caught him filling it out twice now, after just having hear the doorbell .... i get wanting to finish your route, but come on!

anyways, I got them, they are awesome, and my extra figure was yes, merman. I guess Ill ebay him? ..... if i can .... = \

so my last name being W idea was shot down ..... I have an end-of-the-alphabet persecution complex.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

freed granamyr and company from the post office today, my extra figure was stratos.
    granamyr is all kinds of awesome, my absolute favourit motuc toy period hands down. it might be my fav motu toy actually. i waited 30 years for this figure and it finally came. had some trouble assembling the tail, i did the heating up trick but it made the body so soft. after 30 years i did not want to breat this guy, so i was patient, the tail never clicked on but it feels solid i won't force it for sure.

Fear is faith in failure