Page 15 of 159 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RavenousPuma View Post
    I tend to UPS everything as the few times I didn't it took forever to reach then Edmonton now Cochrane. (I think the longest was some boardgames purchased on EBay that took 4 months as customs opened the package and then apparently threw it in a corner or something) The extra bucks means less worrying about when my packages will arrive.
    hey man i live in cochrane as well..

i got my scarweglow's and reissue he-mann last week

Just a heads up that I got my Skeletor and Randor in Ottawa on January 15 (Friday). Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon as well.

Heroic Warrior
    Markham, Ontario:

should I be worried or hold out another week?

My Randor shipping confirmation was sent on Dec-19, it's now Jan-19.

This is why I UPS these guys for the tracking code and 1 week delivery!

my randor, goddess and reissue skeletor arrived today.

Heroic Warrior
    that package was Randor & GG. Still no SCAREGLOW! I'm worried now he'll never come.

I tried UPS this time for Beast and Adora, and I know they will get here before Goddess/ Randor and Skeletor.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Still waiting for King Randor and the Goddess. Really don't like it when the wait for figures extends past the one month time. What could possibly be the excuse for figures taking so long to get here when figures get to U.S. customers relatively quickly? Like seriously, it's faster for Canadians to get their figures from ebay. That means it's quicker for someone in the States to get their figure from matty, re-sell it on ebay, mail it to Canada, itclears customs, and we receive it. Why can't Mattel get their figures to us directly quicker then that???

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    I tried UPS this time for Beast and Adora, and I know they will get here before Goddess/ Randor and Skeletor.
    What a guess, Beast Man And Adora just arrived in Orleans, Canada. I used UPS too, and they were here in 6 Days, He-man and Scare Glow took over two months...makes you wonder.

**Just a Note - Opened Beast Man and he is the best figure by far, haven't opened Adora yet, but Beast man has already beaten up Man At Arms, He-man and Zodac, as well as two errant Clone Troopers. **
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I got my figures today too. I'll also use UPS next month as there's no way I'm letting that package wander aimlessly in no-man's land for 2 months.
    After that, it's cheapo again for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I got my figures today too. I'll also use UPS next month as there's no way I'm letting that package wander aimlessly in no-man's land for 2 months.
    After that, it's cheapo again for a while.
    just wondering... how much brokerage and duty you have to pay when you're using UPS? thanks.

For 2 figures it's like $5 and change at the door for GST. For 1 figure it's about half that. Depends on the value of the dollar I think as it's always different.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    For 2 figures it's like $5 and change at the door for GST. For 1 figure it's about half that. Depends on the value of the dollar I think as it's always different.
    thanks for the info. i was going to change my shipping method to UPS this month, but i forgot after waiting for over 5mins with those refresh screen when i was doing checkout. i will do it for next month. i don't want to wait for a month before i get battle cat.

Court Magician
    I got my Winston and Justice in the Jungle set on Tuesday, but still no sub Randor, which makes little sense to me since I got my shipping confirmation on Randor 3 minutes before the confirmation on my other order. Heh, I'll never figure out how they manage to work it like that.

Heroic Warrior
    BA He-Man arrived today in Markham - UPS'd him as I always do - paid $2.66 in brokerage fees.

Randor whom I ordered economy post is still not here

My Randor and Goddess will be here tomorrow. I got a Canada Post note thing on my door today. I owe $7.67 for some reason. Every figure before this, they usually leave in my mail box. This is the first time I owe money.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

Heroic Warrior
    Has anybody else still not received Scareglow?

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    My Randor and Goddess will be here tomorrow. I got a Canada Post note thing on my door today. I owe $7.67 for some reason. Every figure before this, they usually leave in my mail box. This is the first time I owe money.
    I got only the Goddest today with a nice 7.60 charge. I guess since Randor was shipped later due to the whole subscription screw up I'll probably get hime next week.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I got only the Goddest today with a nice 7.60 charge. I guess since Randor was shipped later due to the whole subscription screw up I'll probably get hime next week.
    damn, yea, i checked my email and Goddess shipped a week earlier than the Burger King. The $7.67 for one figure blows.
    MattOnDemand.com

Got my Goddess today, 7.67 duties (boo!) to Toronto with cheap shipping. No subscription Randor though.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Master of Backwards! Backwards Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawful View Post
    Has anybody else still not received Scareglow?
    I would be worried now that you have the December order. Contact Mattel and complain. Keep us updated.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm worried alright. I contacted mattel. They said they were looking into it. It's the curse of Scareglow I tell ya. I don't have a vintage Scareglow either, although I've come close.

My Goddess is a bobblehead. Anyone else's?
    MattOnDemand.com

Me too. I also received Randor today, no duties. It's strange that subscription orders have no duties, but regular orders do.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

the burger King showed up today. No duties this time.
    MattOnDemand.com

Let me guess, it was a subscription order too.

That is sooo weird. What is Digital River doing differently to the subscription orders that results in no duties, yet if I order something separately I have to pay?

Does anybody know? Does Mattel know this is going on? They can save us a bundle on these stupid duties if they use whatever shipping they use for their subscription orders.