Page 22 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

I`m pretty sure I got Trap jaw yesterday, I have 1 package at the PO waiting to be picked up with customs fees, but I`m still waiting on 4 more so I figure I`ll wait and pick em all up at one time and pay em all at one time

Picked up my two TJs at the PO yesterday. Odd thing was, I needed to sign as having taken receipt of them but wasn't charged any customs. I didn't think a signature was required on these slow mail shipments from DR.

Still waiting on my 2x Battle Cats in Ottawa, Ontario. The weird thing is I got my MAA almost two weeks ago now and I ordered him 2 days after BC.

finally got my Battlecat today. Good thing I'm not a MOC collector... my battlecat white mailer box was open, and the card is damaged... luckily the figure is fine.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

any moss mans come in yet? ... we are getting close to the arrival dates for those of us that went with slow shipping!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Got my box of Sub TJ's, and Case of Battle Cats and Stands last night. Looks like I finally got mine before you haha! If things play out the way they used to for us you'll have all yours in a couple more weeks! This shipping is rediculous!

I have to say this was the best month of MOTUC yet thought! Love TJ and BC! Undecided on the stands so far.
    I got mine last Friday! Battle Cat is awsome although I didn`t get to pick which one to open because one had the helmet on perfectly and the other had a rattling around inside the box. Guess which one I opened You get bragging rights for March for I think the first time ever you did recieve your package before me Did you ever end up getting your shipping confo`s for Mossman yet? I got mine and he`s shipped so all is good! Did ya hear about the big grass fire by Rundle park? people in this city aren`t the brightest eh?

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my Moss Man sub today with no fees. It only too 3 weeks, I'm still in shock!!!!
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    I got mine last Friday! Battle Cat is awsome although I didn`t get to pick which one to open because one had the helmet on perfectly and the other had a rattling around inside the box. Guess which one I opened You get bragging rights for March for I think the first time ever you did recieve your package before me Did you ever end up getting your shipping confo`s for Mossman yet? I got mine and he`s shipped so all is good! Did ya hear about the big grass fire by Rundle park? people in this city aren`t the brightest eh?
    I dont really pay attention to the shipping confirmations. I just think hey theyll show enventually, and when it gets to the two month point and they're not here I call up digital river and say whats going on.

I still havent gotten him yet though One of my most anticipated!

And ya the fires are mental. Stupid kids with nothing better to do.

How come I didn't see ya at the toy show?!

Man, I totally forgot until about 2 O clock and by then it was too late to get there, I was gonna head down with my brother, but like i said time wasn`t on my side. I need to check the intro and area thread more often

Heroic Warrior
    Got Mossman today. 2nd fastest after Webstor. He's got a potent pine scent.

Also received my Moss Man today. Toronto, cheap shipping, no duties.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

I get my sub Moss Man today. No taxes.

i got moss man today! i dont ever remember him smelling the way he does though. Maybe the mossmans i've been getting my hands on are all old, but im more used to a mildewy moss-like smell, than what i like to call "Camp Soap" .... he smells exactly like the biodegratable pine scented soap to use when camping.
    Religion = The Horde

Moss man arrived today, no duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-man View Post
    Moss man arrived today, no duty.
    Same.

Definitely vapo-rub, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    Same.

Definitely vapo-rub, too.
    Lol, so true. My eyes actually watered when I opened the blister card.

I'd been fighting a cold at the time, but still, a strange reaction to a plastic toy ...
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I got a notice on Friday to pick up a package at the Post Office this weekend. It was Moss Man & Stratos. No Customs charges!

Moss mans vporub smells is overpowering, but i love it.

Also, I bought my stuff this monday, and accidently used ground shipping .... UGH ... this wait is gonna kill me.
    Religion = The Horde

Heroic Warrior
    Received Moss-Man and Stratos yesterday. Since, i've started collecting (since Jan.) I haven't had to pay customs on any figs yet! Of course, now that i've said that, i'm sure i've jinxed myself.

I decided to UPS my Evil-Lyn package, and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
    This is the fastest shipment I'll have gotten from Matty...4 days! Usually it takes a week at the least, even with UPS. I'm thinking the volcano has delayed European shipments (which clearly go out first), so Canadians got moved up from the last rung on the ladder.

Hi guys. I'm from Argentina, so forgive my intrusion into this thread (reserved to Canadians). Just wanted to point out that it is absurd that you're receiving your figures at the same time or even later than we are. And your country limits with the US, so what on earth is going on with the slow shipping method?? The folks at Mattel need to give us a third international shipping option (trackable, maybe USPS Express mail) in between the costs of international post and UPS. What do you think.
    Let the power return!!

You are right that it is redic. We are the same land mass as them!

Finally got my sub Mossman yesterday, but still haven't recieved my box of flocked Moss Mans.

Heroic Warrior Fighting Foe Man's Avatar
    Well, I have an interesting story to add to these. I made my first ever order from Matty Collector when Moss Man and Stratos went on sale, March 15th. I almost managed to get Moss Man, but it sold out way too fast for me to get all of my information in, but I did manage to order Stratos. I also decided that I really wanted Moss Man, so I shelled out an extra $40, and got a Moss Man off of Ebay for $60.00, shipping included (which was not such a bad deal). Anyway, Moss Man arrived a little over a week after I ordered him (love the figure, by the way, and the scent is magnificent).

I continued to wait for Stratos, week after week. I lost count of how many times I was disappointed after looking into the mailbox. 1 month passed and still nothing. It was at this point that I noticed a thread on this forum (I think it was this one anyway) about people in the UK getting their Stratos, and how much they liked the figure. By this point I was very worried that mine would never arrive; after all, this is Canada, there is no ocean between us and the United States. So I called Matty Collector, who, I have to say, really impressed me with their candor, assuring me that we were still within the 4-6 week time frame, and that if it still wasn't here, I would be shipped another Stratos. Many of my fears were alleviated. Finally, yesterday was a most joyous trip to the mailbox, as Stratos had finally arrived! It took exactly 4 weeks and 5 days for the shipment to make it from Matty Collector to me. As for the reason, I believe that they are using the original Pony Express, pony and all, for their deliveries.

Court Magician

no sign of mossman

Okay, im in hamilton ontario and still have not recieved my moss man. Were going on 6 weeks now. Any other canadians not recieve this guy yet.

I'm in BC. My Stratos arrived on Monday, but I'm still waiting for my sub Moss Man. Wasn't there some kind of delay when Matty shipped out Moss Man?