Page 41 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3845

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Is everyone getting their sub stuff in bubble mailers now, or is that just non-sub stuff? I'm confused.
    My sub stuff came in a box, but I also ordered Adora and she came in the bubble mailer.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    I got my March sub yesterday in Ottawa. It came in a box.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    So boxes for sub & bubble envelopes for stuff on sale day. That's not so bad. At least they're showing some kind of priority to sub holders (I am not a sub holder btw).

Anyone else here pick up the DCUC Vs. MOTUC 2 packs while they are on sale? $26.17 online & in store right now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    I tried to get my GF to go, as well but she didn't want to this time. Even though I promised her food after ... that usually gets em. i love when it's 2 rooms. I think they book the event based on how many tables they are going to have. Some years its like aww .... 1 room .... meh .... other times its like OMG SO MUCH TO LOOK AT!

lol and the NA he-man ... YOU KNOW TOO MUCH! ... yes, that's the one.
    Heh, thought so. Was contemplating buying it but then I found some other stuff I wanted more. Was never huge on NA He-Man anyways.

(Anyone going to the 2011 Canadian 80s Toy Expo in Mississauga in July? If so, it's be cool to plan a He-Man.org meetup or get-together or whatnot.)

I still haven't gotten my my bow figure or anything past it, anyone else still waiting???
    For the Best in Toy Reviews!!
    http://www.askkevanything.com

Uhh if you're still waiting on February figures I think it's time to give Matty a call....

Quote Originally Posted by Panthor View Post
    Heh, thought so. Was contemplating buying it but then I found some other stuff I wanted more. Was never huge on NA He-Man anyways.

(Anyone going to the 2011 Canadian 80s Toy Expo in Mississauga in July? If so, it's be cool to plan a He-Man.org meetup or get-together or whatnot.)
    Ya, 40 was a little much, but i figured with shipping and what not included, it's about the same as ebay so why not.

I have in all my figures on my walls, and I have a corresponding figure for every character. With NA He-Man round the corner, i figured he'd be neat to own.

I personally have always HATED and refuse to accept NA He-Man as part of MOTU.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Ya, 40 was a little much, but i figured with shipping and what not included, it's about the same as ebay so why not.

I have in all my figures on my walls, and I have a corresponding figure for every character. With NA He-Man round the corner, i figured he'd be neat to own.

I feel the same way about NA. If it was my choice I would not include it in the MOTUC line.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

I got my March sub's this past Thursday (King Hsss, BA Skelator, Marshmallow-mess Ray).

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I feel the same way about NA. If it was my choice I would not include it in the MOTUC line.
    agreed. Like Germany and Hitler, we would pretend it never happened. lol
    Religion = The Horde

Anyone got their Hssss yet from the April 1st sale?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Awww, I love NA. When I was younger, I remember going into Zellers and they had NA Skeletor. I was probably 7 or something and I had NO idea He-Man was back. So, I freaked out and saved up enough money to buy him! I never saw any other NA figures anywhere, but I loved my NA Skeletor. I just told myself Skeletor got off the stereoids.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

UPS just dropped of my Sy-Klone and Panthor!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaat???

Woah...that's CRAZY fast for Canada!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

that doesnt seem possible. pics or it didnt happen.

Awww, I love NA. When I was younger, I remember going into Zellers and they had NA Skeletor. I was probably 7 or something and I had NO idea He-Man was back. So, I freaked out and saved up enough money to buy him! I never saw any other NA figures anywhere, but I loved my NA Skeletor. I just told myself Skeletor got off the stereoids.
    I remember something like that. I remember seeing the NA toys and being like OMG HE MAN IS BACK!? WOOOO!!! .... then looked at the toys and was like ... what is this .... who are all these characters? ... why does skeletor look so terrible? .... WHAT IS GOING ON?! .... we never had the toon for NA where i lived. So I snubbed them, and every time we went for the 6 hour drive that led us to toys r us, I'd refuse to look at them. The pegs were full oh NA Toys that no one wanted, as well as bionic 6 and "Zen" ... i dont even know what Zen is to this day. purple warrior, no face .... wth?

I am officially waiting for 3 MOTUC shipments

1. my poster/stickers that they forgot.
    2. my weapons rack
    3. my panthor, syklone, and any ghostbusters that may have been released this month .... i havent looked at those yet.
    Last edited by Stickfa; April 15, 2011 at 07:25pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Religion = The Horde

that doesnt seem possible. pics or it didnt happen.
    It's probably just King Hsss.

I UPS'd my shipment and got it yesterday.

Got April Goodies yesterday from UPS....and they were shipped on Tuesday night...from Ontario California...and they arrived Thursday 11:23 AM in Ottawa Canada...that is a new record!!!!!!
    Less than 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my poster and sticker ..... singular ... 2 days ago. I asked for an extra sticker if it wasnt too much hassle, and they DID forget my poster so sending me an extra sticker as a sorry would have been nice .... but apparently stickers and hard to come by so they only sent one. I thought it was funny ... cheap *******s.
    Religion = The Horde

I got my poster and sticker ..... singular ... 2 days ago. I asked for an extra sticker if it wasnt too much hassle, and they DID forget my poster so sending me an extra sticker as a sorry would have been nice .... but apparently stickers and hard to come by so they only sent one. I thought it was funny ... cheap *******s.
    That's odd they didn't send you a second. I mean, it's just a sticker.

Sy-Klone and Panthor probably won't show up for another 2-3 weeks for me, but I finally got some good news! They're sending me a new King Hssss because mine had problems. No word on my Preternia Disguise He-Man or Bow yet, since it's a separate order. I figured they'd just ship them all together and save themselves some money.

I'm going to have to refuse my 5 Weapons Racks, Lex Luthor and General Zod. They said they can't cancel the order and I figured out it would cost about $30 less to have the stuff sent to the U.S. (no customs). So...they will charge me twice and then I will get a refund when they receive the stuff back. Colour me FRIGHTENED.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I UPS'd my shipment and got it yesterday.
    How was the price difference between UPS and USPS?

And actually, now that I think of it, do sub-owners even have a choice in shipping method??

That's odd they didn't send you a second. I mean, it's just a sticker.
    ya seriously right?! .... it's not gonna break em to send me an extra ... lol did make me go, WTH?
    Religion = The Horde

ya seriously right?! .... it's not gonna break em to send me an extra ... lol did make me go, WTH?
    Yeah, very odd. I guess they have a sticker police out.

More good news for me though, I got an e-mail that I am getting my replacements for Bow and Preternia Disguise He-Man! I was worried they would say no, since it's 3 replacements at once. 'Tis a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    How was the price difference between UPS and USPS?

And actually, now that I think of it, do sub-owners even have a choice in shipping method??
    When I ordered the sub there was a choice, it's about $23.00 for 1 figure to ship it UPS. I decided on UPS after using USPS and getting sick of being told by DR that we shipped it and since it can't be tracked to just keep waiting all the time. Of course that was last year when the orders would take minimum 1 month to get to Canada.