Page 43 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 3962

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Hmmmm, funny thing. I got my big shipment today (SyKlone, Panthor and Weapons Rack, non-sub, no duties), but my carton came in a giant burlap bag, presumably because the exterior carton was damaged (but not the contents inside).

I guess Godzilla got a job sorting mail at Canada Post this month, it sounds like.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    got my 3 syklone's and 3 panthors today in just a big box...no sack. but all were safe

Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    I beg to differ I do quite a bit of shopping online myself, and this past Christmas I had all my shopping done by the first week of November. I had packages from both the UK and the USA arrive a week before Christmas. Leading up to this point, I called the post office (as I didn't have a tracking number) and they told me that all international packages can be held in customs for 10-14 business days. That's almost 3 weeks just sitting in customs! It's bad enough that everything lands back east and travels by ground to the west coast where I live. IMO 3 weeks is pretty slow.
    Wow, what an old post to quote.
    Not sure why you're talking about customs, when I was talking about Canada Post. But also, if anyone here has read the thread with Americans complaining about the shipping times this year, it's pointed out that it's DR who ship the items to one of their warehouses or something, where they are stored for a long time. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Hmmmm, funny thing. I got my big shipment today (SyKlone, Panthor and Weapons Rack, non-sub, no duties), but my carton came in a giant burlap bag, presumably because the exterior carton was damaged (but not the contents inside).

I guess Godzilla got a job sorting mail at Canada Post this month, it sounds like.
    I had the same thing happen with my March order. I assumed it was because customs opened it or something, but I had no duty fees or anything like that. It was random as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I had the same thing happen with my March order. I assumed it was because customs opened it or something, but I had no duty fees or anything like that. It was random as hell.
    I got my non-sub Panthor, Sy-Klone and Weapon's Rack yesterday and I, too, had it come in a giant strange looking burlap sack. The box inside was perfect as was the figures. No fees either.

Heroic Warrior
    I got my two Catras today!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian_Canadian View Post
    I got my two Catras today!
    I'm assuming ups. How much was it to ship them?? I have 3 subs and am curious to see what it would be.... thanks

Heroic Warrior
    It might be more for you than for me since we're in different provinces, but it was $20-ish for UPS. I did UPS because I'm going on holidays soon so didn't want it to arrive when I'm not at home since the post office will only hold it for so long.

$23 for UPS to Winnipeg

thanks for the info guys. maybe i'll call and get a quote for my area code to get an accurate price.

I was in the woods for 12 days and missed the 15th. What went on sale, the site didnt show exactly what was going up .... did i miss anything that needed to be logged in for that wasnt in the sub? ... i dont think i did.... just wanna easy my mind. = )
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    I was in the woods for 12 days and missed the 15th. What went on sale, the site didnt show exactly what was going up .... did i miss anything that needed to be logged in for that wasnt in the sub? ... i dont think i did.... just wanna easy my mind. = )
    Just catra from the sub. She-ra was the only re issue. Whiplash re issue was postponed til next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    I got my non-sub Panthor, Sy-Klone and Weapon's Rack yesterday and I, too, had it come in a giant strange looking burlap sack. The box inside was perfect as was the figures. No fees either.
    Perhaps Digital River is telling us to quit our jobs and become potato farmers.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

thanks, I was worried. I am glad to know i didnt miss anything ... i was going to get my lady to watch for me, and buy ... but with the site going WSOD everymonth, and telling her how to get around it and order .... just wasnt possible.

so thanks.
    Religion = The Horde

Hey, all you guys up there in Canada already received Panthor and Sy-Klone?
    I didn't receive mine yet ,although I'm Brazil the time it takes to get here is the same of yours ,I really can't understand why,but knowing Canada's gives me a good notion if mine is late or not!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

Are the she-ra 2 packs out yet? ... I have check in both america and canadian toys r us's and they are no where to be found? Am I jumping the gun? and if so, when are they being released?
    Religion = The Horde

just received my sub catra. came in a bubble bag; luckily the box and figure are still in good shape. but they sent me a figure with "the original" bust on it again. have to deal with the customer service again.

i really hope i don't have to deal with "the original" burst on my catras...do you have to send them back if you do or do they just send replacements?

i got a reply from the CS said they forwarded my issue to their Escalations Team. still waiting for them to reply.

Heroic Warrior
    Catra came today. It came in the bubble-wrap envelope and had the "Original" burst on it as well.

last time i got a "The Original" was roboto, and they made me PAY for the replacement. I'd gladly send the other one back ... but that isnt an option apparently. So annoying.
    Religion = The Horde

I finally got my Catra but with the stupid Canada Post strike looming I doubt I'll see any of the June stuff anytime soon
    All caught up on figures...now what

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my Catra Sub today with no Original on it. While the envelope was torn the box inside was flawless. What a stupid idea to send the figures in an envelop.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

master of hiphop
    got Catra today.. in that amazing envelope.. ohh i love it so it was such a great way to ship.. it came to me in this new compact bubble form..

now Catra's nose is touching the front bubble..

is this the new package format going forward

I'm ohhhh sooo happy,,

i can't believe Matty is saving a buck and shipping in bubble envelops. UNREAL!!!!

so now i have 2 that i purchased one for me and one for a friend.. and they are both in pancake form

so i guess Matty has stumped on something.. if you buy one, it gets destroyed ... buy more then one and get a box now a new feat.. so i guess i will have to purchase more then one otherwise it's squishy time
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

i am wondering is mattel going to use the bubble envelop from now on after all the problem that most people are having.

did they address this issue at all?

i was trying to find the answer from the matty forum but all the posts regarding the damage caused by the bubble envelop have no reply from toyguru or anyone from mattel.