Page 59 of 160 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3986

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
    (in voice of Doug Mcluire from Simpsons) Hi you probably remember me from such forums as fwoosh and hey wait a minute I know this guy
    I was a member at org since long ago (most active on org during MOTU 200X craze back in the day) since those days are long gone I post less but mostly read and lurk in the shadows
    I remember those days in the Ontario thread! You, Skipperbecks and marndt. He's still around...and so am I! I haven't seen Skipperbecks on in forever though.

I remember when you posted about getting the complete Horde Trooper for cheap at that store. Man, I forget the name...but I went there quite a few times and the guy was always so nice! It's in Hamilton.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; December 14, 2011 at 02:10am.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

(in voice of Doug Mcluire from Simpsons) Hi you probably remember me from such forums as fwoosh and hey wait a minute I know this guy
    I was a member at org since long ago (most active on org during MOTU 200X craze back in the day) since those days are long gone I post less but mostly read and lurk in the shadows
    hahaha I remember you. I bought a Kobra Khan off you one day in Toronto.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

Yes I remember you too back in the day during the MOTU200X craze.

Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    hahaha I remember you. I bought a Kobra Khan off you one day in Toronto.
    Yes I keep in touch with marndt at fwoosh forums and here
    Skipperbecks was a very good friend of mine and he still is. I can tell you this much about him. Back in 2008 he went back home to Hong Kong and got married there and decided to stay there for good. I heard from him recently but he does not collect MOTUC. His newest collection are japanese anime figures and he kept MOTU 200X as well. He is doing fine over there from what he tells me but misses days at Ontario thread and chasing toys in Toronto

The store I got Horde Trooper from is called Kool Stuff in Hamilton and the owner Jeff is a great guy to deal with and he always gives me a good deal on vintage MOTU and sometimes he even has vintage She-ra items too. I visitied his place many times before and each time I found some kool stuff at great prices

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I remember those days in the Ontario thread! You, Skipperbecks and marndt. He's still around...and so am I! I haven't seen Skipperbecks on in forever though.

I remember when you posted about getting the complete Horde Trooper for cheap at that store. Man, I forget the name...but I went there quite a few times and the guy was always so nice! It's in Hamilton.
    Last edited by Stevan; December 14, 2011 at 02:14pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes I keep in touch with marndt at fwoosh forums and here
    Skipperbecks was a very good friend of mine and he still is. I can tell you this much about him. Back in 2008 he went back home to Hong Kong and got married there and decided to stay there for good. I heard from him recently but he does not collect MOTUC. His newest collection are japanese anime figures and he kept MOTU 200X as well. He is doing fine over there from what he tells me but misses days at Ontario thread and chasing toys in Toronto

The store I got Horde Trooper from is called Kool Stuff in Hamilton and the owner Jeff is a great guy to deal with and he always gives me a good deal on vintage MOTU and sometimes he even has vintage She-ra items too. I visitied his place many times before and each time I found some kool stuff at great prices
    Well, good for Skipperbecks! That's really cool. I can't believe I forgot the name of Kool Stuff! It's been 5 years since I've been there (when I was living in Hamilton). Jeff is a great guy to deal with! I helped him find a bunch of Batman stuff on eBay and he always gave me great deals too. I never saw any She-Ra stuff in all my visits though or I would have snapped that up! I got my mom a MEGO Wonder Woman head though, for her one headless doll. That made her happy!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Widget
    BP She Ra, Snout Spout and Swiftwind, arrived in rural NB. Swiftwind box is not punctured, and I'm pretty sure I have different legs. score! but long wait. Big box with strange fabric 'pillowcase' (large shipments usually have that fabric sac). No duty this time.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I remember those days in the Ontario thread!
    I miss that old thread.....

I'm starting to worry, but if n.b only got theres wed, there's still hope before xmas i guess. time will tell :?not to mention we have a new mailperson. eeeee

Quote Originally Posted by jez79 View Post
    BP She Ra, Snout Spout and Swiftwind, arrived in rural NB. Swiftwind box is not punctured, and I'm pretty sure I have different legs. score! but long wait. Big box with strange fabric 'pillowcase' (large shipments usually have that fabric sac). No duty this time.

Got my Swifty, Snout Spout and BP She-Ra in the mail yesterday from a reseller. Haven't opened them yet but they look awesome in the boxes!

Has anyone got any Black Friday/Cyber Monday Matty orders yet?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    Got my Swifty, Snout Spout and BP She-Ra in the mail yesterday from a reseller. Haven't opened them yet but they look awesome in the boxes!

Has anyone got any Black Friday/Cyber Monday Matty orders yet?
    I was just about to ask that. I opted for the cheapest shipping, and with the holidays, I really don't expect to see any of my 5 orders placed on cyber monday coming until January

I just got the Tytus I ordered on Black Friday using the cheapest shipping method (keeping my fingers crossed that the MAA and Palace Guards I ordered on Cyber Monday come before Christmas).

Cool. I'm really looking forward to my BF/CM orders arriving soon. Especially with me being on vacation until after Christmas. If they arrive next week, I'll have plenty of time to play with my 8 Palace Guards.

8 palace guards what a show off I ordered only 4 of them

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Cool. I'm really looking forward to my BF/CM orders arriving soon. Especially with me being on vacation until after Christmas. If they arrive next week, I'll have plenty of time to play with my 8 Palace Guards.

I miss that old thread.....
    I miss the old thread too. That's how Domercon got me a Batmobile from the Mattel Outlet store and I got him Transformers stuff from ToysRUs. It was a really fun thread!

I just got my Bow figure from that Black Friday sale (cheapo shipping). But the really awesome thing is I also got the Etheria map and a Powers of Grayskull sticker included in the box!! This is really cool since I didn't subscribe this year so I needed that Etheria map
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Well they finally arrives Friday. I'm so happy now. They are in A1+ condition and no duty fees. And from in the box swiftwind looks normal leg wise. Hopefully my cyber monday orders are the sameshape and duty free.

Well I got a notice from post office today about a parcel to pick up tommorow Must be my Black Friday order consisting of 7 figures
    BTW I am from Toronto East Side. I am suprised they would make a delivery on a Sunday

This close to Christmas, they will actually work OT to get as many parcels delivered as possible.

7 figures from Black Friday? Who's showing off now Stevan??

PLUS 3 more from Cyber Monday

This close to Christmas, they will actually work OT to get as many parcels delivered as possible.

7 figures from Black Friday? Who's showing off now Stevan??

I don't understand the shippings rates on Matty...the wind raider / Evil Lynn and Vigo through regular mail shipping went up to 17.73 ... to arrive in Mid January or the UPS was still the base 23.18... to arrive on Tuesday...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Well my Black Friday purchase arrived yesterday and I claimed it today. No damaged boxes. I even received map of Etheria for free
    I am from Toronto East. My shipment contains: one 2 pack of Royal Guards,Moss man, Cathra, Man-e-Faces,Faceless One,Bow. I did not open them yet but I will do so this evening. However there was a $25.43 customs charge on my shipment which made me annoyed but o well at least the figures are here!!!
    I still need to receive my Cyber monday sale items (3 items) Palace Guards and Keldor I hope they arrive as well before Christmas without customs charge

I got a notice to pick up an item from the postal outlet tomorrow. I'm assuming it's my Black Friday order, as I don't have anything from any trade en route (unless they shipped without telling me).

I also got another surprise today...... I've been cleaning and re-organizing the office & I found a MOTUC sticker sheet that must have come with my non-sub Snout Spout.

Heroic Warrior
    Got my Black Friday order in today - Zodak, Weapons Rack and Palace Guards. Mattel screwed up and charged me for a second Weapons Rack that I didn't order, but I'm keeping it MIB for trade bait later on.

At this rate I might just get my 3 Cyber Monday orders before xmas!

Widget
    I got my cyber monday box today, but I'm missing a Tytus and Palace Guard, the rest of my order was all there. (Megator, Bow, Weapons Pack and The Goddess.) I didn't find any shipping papers either, am I to assume that they will be coming with another one of my orders. I thought Matty the Collector was very specific about shipping all orders together.

I picked up my Black Friday order at the postal outlet today. 2 sets of Palace Guards (1 set for me & my boys split the 2nd set).
    Since I got my shipping confirmation emails for both BF & CM orders on the same day, I'm really hoping they both arrive close to one another so I can get my CM order before Christmas.
    Really looking forward to having 5 Guards on display.... 1 with each head & 1 with the extra MAA head.

got my Bf order on monday , bow came with the map and sticker = pkging was great.