Page 6 of 160 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

This must have something to do with them filling the non sub orders first, possibly they went back into production for sub orders? I heard something like that for people in the states cause I know a lot of people were getting sub figures late in the states. This is serious redic though. Way too long. I usually don't care when I get them, but when it takes this long I get worried that they wont show up at all.

Fiiiiinally got my Sub Teela today. Aside from being afraid of breaking the neck peg, all is well.

Good news is, I received my subscription Teela yesterday, with no duties!

Bad news is, I haven't received Webstor yet. What the heck is going on?!?
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Good news is, I received my subscription Teela yesterday, with no duties!

Bad news is, I haven't received Webstor yet. What the heck is going on?!?
    Pink Ranger, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if I haven't received your Webstor yet I'm afraid it was probably lost in the mail. Did you pick the cheapo shipping? If so I think you are at a loss here with this one.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I just went to the customer service part of the mattycollector site and put in the order number for my subscription teela's and when I tried to select a question about shipping (cause its really late) It said that no order exists......what is this supposed to mean??? how come it doesn't exist if I got the order confirmation on the 17th of october and the shipping confirmation on the 23rd??? this is a little ridiculous....I got the subscription so there would be no worries about this kind of crap...now it seems like a hassel to collect these figures..

So has anyone got Scareglow or Re-man in Canada yet?

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    I chose cheapo shipping so I don't expect my sub to be here until the week of the 13th.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    I have, but I chose the UPS shipping option so I guess it doesn't really count.
    (Scareglow is awesome!)

OK, So who else is still waiting on Their subscription Teela`s? This is rediculous already!!

I am. Thinking they aren't coming. If my scareglows don't come I'll be beyond ******. I ordered a few extra teelas in case this happened, but I didn't bother with Scare Glow.

Court Magician
    I got my sub Teela this past Friday. I wouldn't give up just yet, the mail in general seems slower than usual of late, probably because of the increased load due to Christmas. I know several of my other packages that I'd ordered from online stores have taken much longer than usual to arrive lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    I have, but I chose the UPS shipping option so I guess it doesn't really count.
    (Scareglow is awesome!)
    Damn, I didn't realize I had other shipping options. I guess I will be waiting for another couple of weeks then.

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    I am. Thinking they aren't coming. If my scareglows don't come I'll be beyond ******. I ordered a few extra teelas in case this happened, but I didn't bother with Scare Glow.
    and due to the sub being under my only CC I can`t even dispute the charge is she doesn`t show. I got the confirmation the day after my regular order confo and that order arrived exactly a week ago today, i`m getting worried now. Thanks Brandon!! J/K!!

Widget
    Got my sub Teela today - Vancouver. That was a long wait. Such a great figure though - I think she's taken Faker's spot as my favourite.

Nothing for me again today I`m starting to get real worried now especially since it`s been a week and a day since I recieved my Zodak`s

Just got off the phone with digital river. What a joke that place is. It reminds me of the tv show mumbai calling about a call center in India that fields US calls about **** they have no idea about.

After 10 minutes she finally found my order number then asked me how she could help me with it after I had already told her I hadnt got the damn thing. Then she said shed put in a request to have it sent to me again. So I said you do know this is sold out right, how can can it be resent. I was then told I was put at the top of a high priority list and they'd be look into this. Uuuuummmmm okay. What a joke.

Just got off the phone with digital river. What a joke that place is. It reminds me of the tv show mumbai calling about a call center in India that fields US calls about **** they have no idea about.

After 10 minutes she finally found my order number then asked me how she could help me with it after I had already told her I hadnt got the damn thing. Then she said shed put in a request to have it sent to me again. So I said you do know this is sold out right, how can can it be resent. I was then told I was put at the top of a high priority list and they'd be look into this. Uuuuummmmm okay. What a joke.
    same thing happen to me finally a few days later got an email from matty saying they had re-shipped my order

How did they reship teelas if they are sold out?

Ya if my work didn't pay for my cell phone I wouldn't call either. I know it is hopeless from the moment they start calling me "Mr.Brandon" hahahahahaha.

I called today as well and was told my order was shipped on Oct 22nd, but he filed and escalation order and gave me a ticket number and also told me my order would be re shipped. When i asked how because she was sold out he told me that Mattel should have the stock since i`m a subscriber and it was held for me. Is this a nice way of telling me they didn`t ship it at all? The 22nd was the day i recieved my confirmation. This is rediculous, but at least I wasn`t told I`m screwed so i do have some otpimism that I`ll get my sub order. He said i should recieve an email from the escalation team with 24-48 hours If theres any moe problems i have a number to give them for reference. but apparently my new order will ship

Pretty sure this is a classic case of them not knowing what they're talking about. Unless there is a stash of Replacement Teelas still sitting around, but usually the replacement figures get spoken for long before our Orders arrive in Canada.

Pretty sure this is a classic case of them not knowing what they're talking about. Unless there is a stash of Replacement Teelas still sitting around, but usually the replacement figures get spoken for long before our Orders arrive in Canada.
    I`ve actually heard that the new policy is to simply refund any problem figures instead of replacing them, so maybe mattel does have that 2% stock still "just incase" Who knows but it sounds we are all being told the same thing fro DR and if there has been a confirmation of a re shipment i`ll be optimistic that my Teela`s will show

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I ended up calling digital river on wednesday and they filed an escalation or whatever they call it and said they would send me out another shipment if the investigation to where it may be falls up short.....I ended up getting my teelas thursday night but still...thats a big hassel to go through. I hope all the best for the rest of you.

oh yeah...i even called back to tell them i got it so I wouldn't be sent out another package of them and set someone else here back that may miss out on the figs

Normally, I do not worry about my figures getting to long , because until now, even late, all of them arrived,so I got used to that.But since they are re-shipping Teelas, I'm starting to worry now!!

FINALLY!!! I recieved my sub Teela`s!!!! I called DR back to let them know i recieved the package but now have to wait until their escalation team email`s me to let then know not to send the second shipment. DR said they can`t do anything but follow up since it`s under investigation by their escalation team. I`m a happy camper today!!!