Page 63 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 3937

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    I recieved mine about two weeks ago. Did you recieve it since your last post or did you call dr?
    Nothing yet .... and i havent called. I will tomorrow, if YOU'RE concerned, then im not crazy.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Anyone else not yet get their sub Star Sisters shipping confirmation yet?

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    Nothing yet .... and i havent called. I will tomorrow, if YOU'RE concerned, then im not crazy.
    I would be worried at this point. Don't mean to worry you but yeah. I would call.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    I would be worried at this point. Don't mean to worry you but yeah. I would call.
    Just called and they were like "These are on back order, dont worry, you will get your figures" ... so essentially WE ARE REALLY BEHIND. To top it off, I bet I know why Im like the LAST person to have mine .... I am willing to bet their orders are alphabetized, and my last name starts with a W.

I remember in school, once, and only once did the teacher go "Okay, today we will do it in reverse order!" ..... that day, was measels shot day.
    Religion = The Horde

Nah, mine starts with a Y and I got my shipping notice.

and where are you located? ... Ontario?
    Religion = The Horde

Saskatchewan.

lol Matty charged me $100 for Star Sisters. $20, $40, then got an email stating the $40 didn't go through which wasn't true because it was on my Master Card, and even got the email stating it was done. The email that said it DIDN'T go through brought me to a link saying my 2012 sub was cancelled and if I wanted to re-enroll, fill out info... which I did, and then they charged me again for the $40. Ugh. Still trying to get it resolved with Matty.

I also have NOT yet received Star Sisters, Demo-Man or Evil-Lyn.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Saskatchewan.
    That's what I thought. I would figure it would make the most sense to do it by province, then by alpha. So if you last name is Zavitz and you live in Quebec, you're boned. haha = )

Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    lol Matty charged me $100 for Star Sisters. $20, $40, then got an email stating the $40 didn't go through which wasn't true because it was on my Master Card, and even got the email stating it was done. The email that said it DIDN'T go through brought me to a link saying my 2012 sub was cancelled and if I wanted to re-enroll, fill out info... which I did, and then they charged me again for the $40. Ugh. Still trying to get it resolved with Matty.

I also have NOT yet received Star Sisters, Demo-Man or Evil-Lyn.
    Thats super lame, I have no idea how their system is SO BROKEN. And every time I phone, I seem to know more about the situation than the employees do, have you noticed that? .. you phone and go "I want to know the order numbers and weather or not the star sisters and demo man have shipped" and you get "Okay sir, what months were those for?" ... "december .... but your warehouse didnt get them in time so they were moved to january....." "oh .... okay .... really? when did you buy your subscription?" ... LOL WTH!? ..... and it really doesnt help that every time i call I get an indian woman .... it's super frustrating. If im phoning, chances are I have a problem, and im not in the mood to explain it 6 different ways so mr/mrs Patel understands me.

So good luck ironing that out, I tried to tell them I didnt make an order they claimed I did, that had an order number that made NO sense, and that the charge was 0 dollars. They were like nope you made the order .... on a date where it wasnt on sale ..... and they shipped it to me anyways. Even when it's product loss on their part, and I tried to help them .... they still failed.

All that said, I am happy to know you live in toronto, because you're close to me and I dont have demon man or BGEL either, and I thought I was the only one.
    Last edited by Stickfa; February 1, 2012 at 05:34pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Religion = The Horde

WOW...I was checking to see if anyone has received their Star Sisters in BC yet, and all the posts are still waiting on BG Lynn? Kinda Glad I didn't want a Demo Man...seems to be a real delay.

Stickfa, you are close, but a little off on the "India" person you are speaking with, DR call center is in the Philippines. There are a lot of big international call centers in CEBU that service the USA...including the Major US Banks and credit cards.
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; February 2, 2012 at 01:16am.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    There are a lot of big international call centers in CEBU that service the USA...including the Major US Banks and credit cards.
    Sorry I didnt nail what country, I thought based on the accent that DR's people were in india. But geography aside, it doesnt matter where the call center is, if you're not born and raised speaking english, I really dont want to chat with you on the phone. I have no problem with face to face, because body language, audio clarity, and hand gestures go a long way in communication. I have the utmost respect for anyone that can speak more than 1 language, I certainly cant. That said I have a psychotic hatred of the phone as it is (I dont even own a cell) and putting someone on the other end with me that cant understand what im saying in a situation where I am already annoyed, pushes me over the edge.
    Religion = The Horde

I'm going crazy waiting for the Star Sisters, man. I feel like it's been friggin ages!!

...though it's only been two weeks I guess.

haha, i haven't received a NEW MOTUC shipment in 8 weeks .....
    Religion = The Horde

But have you guys gotten your Star Sisters shipping confirmation emails yet? I didn't get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    But have you guys gotten your Star Sisters shipping confirmation emails yet? I didn't get mine.
    i got my shipping notice on Jan 16, but it is listed as Club Eternia Club Eternia not star sisters.

I got a shipping notice back on 17th....for sisters....but I think the billing is wrong between AUG and Jan...what is the break down supposed to be - 20 (AUG) + 48.95 (JAN)?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I received the sub star sisters today.

Just received Star Sisters in Toronto.

No Demo-man/BG Evil-lyn yet, but I'm sure they'll be along soon.

But geography aside, it doesnt matter where the call center is, if you're not born and raised speaking english, I really dont want to chat with you on the phone. I have no problem with face to face, because body language, audio clarity, and hand gestures go a long way in communication. I have the utmost respect for anyone that can speak more than 1 language, I certainly cant. That said I have a psychotic hatred of the phone as it is (I dont even own a cell) and putting someone on the other end with me that cant understand what im saying in a situation where I am already annoyed, pushes me over the edge.
    I think you have to go into the call knowing it's going to be a fiasco, and just laugh with it. The people really are nice and try to understand. They're always saying "sir" and "thank you" and "please". If you've ever worked in a call center in North America, you know how hard it can be even if you're both English-speaking. So remember, it's not these people's faults that this Matty.com thing is a mess. They're just answering phones and trying their best. I'd always make a point of speaking with the Supervisor, so you're confident everybody understands and you will get an email back, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I think you have to go into the call knowing it's going to be a fiasco, and just laugh with it. The people really are nice and try to understand. They're always saying "sir" and "thank you" and "please". If you've ever worked in a call center in North America, you know how hard it can be even if you're both English-speaking. So remember, it's not these people's faults that this Matty.com thing is a mess. They're just answering phones and trying their best. I'd always make a point of speaking with the Supervisor, so you're confident everybody understands and you will get an email back, etc, etc.
    For sure I know it isnt their fault, it's matty's fault for the mistake, and the fact that they out-source. But if I ever phone and have someone that clearly speaks english well, it's a calm happy conversation..... it's happened once or twice with matty. Depends what time I call.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post

I got my "you have been charged 20 and 40 dollars" e-mails, but no "it has been shipped" ...
    Last edited by Stickfa; February 3, 2012 at 06:17pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Religion = The Horde

Dammit I'm jealous of you Star Sisters receivers...I thought for sure mine would arrive today. GAH!

Widget
    Star sisters shipping/billing notice on Jan 18
    Demo/BGEL/wind raider shipping/billing notice Jan 20
    i expect to receive shipments next week or the one after. I usually get the package in NB 2-4 weeks after shipping notice

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post

I got my "you have been charged 20 and 40 dollars" e-mails, but no "it has been shipped" ...
    That's what I got too...

I got Demo-Man and Evil-Lyn (2011 sub) on Friday... still no Star Sisters and they shipped BEFORE Demo-Man/EL. Should I be worried? lol I'm hoping Canada Post didn't leave them on my front step; soooo many people walk by...
    Last edited by MattOnDemand; February 5, 2012 at 12:08pm.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    I'm hoping Canada Post didn't leave them on my front step; soooo many people walk by...
    Canada Post has done this to me a handful of times; sometimes they've rung the doorbell and left the box sitting there and by the time I open the door, they're driving off. Most of the time, they'll just leave a notice for parcel pick-up.

My shipping notices were for the 18th (Starsisters) and 20th (BGEL & Demo) as well. Usually, I'm a day or 2 behind sgreg, so the first package should show up early this week.