Page 7 of 158 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 3937

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

  1. #151
    Heroic Warrior xBBestx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,383
    I'd just let them send you another set anyways haha. I imagine mine will be here today as well. Totally absurd shipment time...

  2. #152
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    I'd just let them send you another set anyways haha. I imagine mine will be here today as well. Totally absurd shipment time...
    I should lol but i already notified them that i recieved it yeah the shipping times are crazy but it was sent on the 22nd of October and i had to pay $7.13 for customs I imagine it was sitting there Hopefully scareglow arrives soon! he was shipped on the 18th of november

  3. #153
    Heroic Warrior xBBestx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,383
    EDIT:
    Teela sub figure finally showed up today. Nearly two months after ordering. Absolutely absurd. We're on the same bloody landmass.

    One thing I found interesting... the non sub Teelas I received a couple weeks ago had the elbow joint pegs. The Sub Teelas all had the thicker elbow joint pegs. Maybe they did actually have to go back into production for all the sub teelas and that why they took so long, and have this visible production change.

    Has anything been said about which is the better Teela, small joint peg or large? Wonder if one is more prone to breaking or something? Visually the small peg joint looks better IMO.
    Last edited by xBBestx; December 8, 2009 at 05:37pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #154
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    got all my fig's that I was once worried about, now just waiting on Scare Glow and He-Man!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  5. #155
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    EDIT:
    Teela sub figure finally showed up today. Nearly two months after ordering. Absolutely absurd. We're on the same bloody landmass.

    One thing I found interesting... the non sub Teelas I received a couple weeks ago had the elbow joint pegs. The Sub Teelas all had the thicker elbow joint pegs. Maybe they did actually have to go back into production for all the sub teelas and that why they took so long, and have this visible production change.

    Has anything been said about which is the better Teela, small joint peg or large? Wonder if one is more prone to breaking or something? Visually the small peg joint looks better IMO.
    Awsome!! You were starting to get me worried that yours wouldn`t show up Glad they finally came!!

  6. #156
    Heroic Warrior xBBestx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,383
    Did you get the two different elbow joint pegs with your two orders?

  7. #157
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Did you get the two different elbow joint pegs with your two orders?
    After looking, yes they do. The sub Teela`s have a smaller pag while my MOC Teela I got with my Zodak`s has a bigger peg. Maybe it was 2 different production runs 1 for the sub and 1 regular. I don`t think they were backordered as the label says it was shipped in Oct 22nd, the same thing I was told when I called Matty. TEELA VARIANT!!!!!

  8. #158
    Heroic Warrior BustaJesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    88
    So anyone get Scareglow yet?

  9. #159
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    So anyone get Scareglow yet?
    good question ... and NOPE. When MOTUC first started i've have my figs by now. Deliveries keep coming later and later. Usually on like the 17-18th .... it's sweet to be like WOO! Ordered new figs! then 3-4 days later get some in the mail ... but then it feels like you wait FOREVER to get the next ones. I'd rather every 15 days I was doing something MOTUC related. order, wait 2 weeks, get some, wait 2 more weeks, repeat.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  10. #160
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    So anyone get Scareglow yet?
    Not yet but I`m expecting him anytime in the week or so! Hopefully both of them arrive with the reliquary and Key`s!

  11. #161
    Heroic Warrior bianchi5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    São Paulo,Brasil
    Posts
    675
    FINALLY!!Teela is here!!And as always, just a few days after you guys got her in Canada!
    Anyway she is amazing!

  12. #162
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by bianchi5 View Post
    FINALLY!!Teela is here!!And as always, just a few days after you guys got her in Canada!
    Anyway she is amazing!
    Awsome!! Glad she finally arrive for ya Bruno!!! Enjoy, she`s a great figure

  13. #163
    Heroic Warrior bianchi5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    São Paulo,Brasil
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Awsome!! Glad she finally arrive for ya Bruno!!! Enjoy, she`s a great figure
    It is my friend, I'm enchanted with her!!

  14. #164
    Fighting Foe Fan Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,866
    So Scareglow has begun to arrive in the UK...for people who used the cheap shipping option. How on earth does a figure get overseas first?

  15. #165
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    So Scareglow has begun to arrive in the UK...for people who used the cheap shipping option. How on earth does a figure get overseas first?
    I too would like to know considering I got my confirmation the day before she went onsale, 2 words DIGITAL RIVER

  16. #166
    Heroic Warrior Pink Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    350
    I received my sub Scareglow today. That's a record for mattycollector, at least for me, as it usually takes 6-8 weeks for me.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

  17. #167
    Heroic Warrior xBBestx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,383
    Did you get the cheap shipping, and where do you live?

  18. #168
    Fighting Foe Fan Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Did you get the cheap shipping
    lol, I would hope so, it's been four weeks. If that was UPS, we're all screwed.
    I still can't believe the UK got Scareglow first with cheap shipping. How is that even possible...?

  19. #169
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    lol, I would hope so, it's been four weeks. If that was UPS, we're all screwed.
    I still can't believe the UK got Scareglow first with cheap shipping. How is that even possible...?
    DIGITAL RIVER

  20. #170
    Heroic Warrior Pink Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Did you get the cheap shipping, and where do you live?
    Cheap shipping to Toronto.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

  21. #171
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    I Finally recieved my 2 Scareglow`s today, again no missing parts or paint defects. Everything was in great condition and I`m happy!!! As long as as Randor and Goddess show up in the same condition I will have successfully completed the first year of MOTUC

  22. #172
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Cheap shipping to Toronto.
    STILL don't have my Scare Glow. I live in London Ont. About 2 hours from Toronto. You got yours on the 14th. It's the 19th now and I have **** all. It can't take an additional 4-7 days just to get to me from Toronto, that seems crazy.

    I checked and I got a confirmation number, and a shipping e-mail. Order Number: 8156286915
    Order Date: November 16, 2009

    If I don't get it next week, I think I'll have to make a phone call. These shipments take LONGER and LONGER. Whats going on. I usually receive my items 1 week before I have to order more. Is this some sort of crazy incentive to make me pay for expensive shipping?

    Scare Glow = 33 days and counting. 25 of them business days. That's a little longer than the 10-20 Business days they claim. I dont mind waiting, I just worry if I am going to get them AT ALL. Because the consequences of not getting them are buying them on eBay or at a toy fair, for WAYY too much money.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  23. #173
    Heroic Warrior xBBestx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    STILL don't have my Scare Glow. I live in London Ont. About 2 hours from Toronto. You got yours on the 14th. It's the 19th now and I have **** all. It can't take an additional 4-7 days just to get to me from Toronto, that seems crazy.

    I checked and I got a confirmation number, and a shipping e-mail. Order Number: 8156286915
    Order Date: November 16, 2009

    If I don't get it next week, I think I'll have to make a phone call. These shipments take LONGER and LONGER. Whats going on. I usually receive my items 1 week before I have to order more. Is this some sort of crazy incentive to make me pay for expensive shipping?

    Scare Glow = 33 days and counting. 25 of them business days. That's a little longer than the 10-20 Business days they claim. I dont mind waiting, I just worry if I am going to get them AT ALL. Because the consequences of not getting them are buying them on eBay or at a toy fair, for WAYY too much money.
    Well I live in the same city as Adam03 and I still haven't gotten mine if it makes you feel better haha. And Teela took way longer then this. By those standards I have another couple weeks till scare glow arrives.

  24. #174
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    254
    scareglows have yet to arrive here in mtl as well.

  25. #175
    Heroic Warrior Opticon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Prince George, BC
    Posts
    203
    Nothin here yet either. I'm wondering if its worth it to go check at the post office today, or just keep waiting....hmm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •