Page 7 of 158 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

I'd just let them send you another set anyways haha. I imagine mine will be here today as well. Totally absurd shipment time...

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    I'd just let them send you another set anyways haha. I imagine mine will be here today as well. Totally absurd shipment time...
    I should lol but i already notified them that i recieved it yeah the shipping times are crazy but it was sent on the 22nd of October and i had to pay $7.13 for customs I imagine it was sitting there Hopefully scareglow arrives soon! he was shipped on the 18th of november

EDIT:
    Teela sub figure finally showed up today. Nearly two months after ordering. Absolutely absurd. We're on the same bloody landmass.

One thing I found interesting... the non sub Teelas I received a couple weeks ago had the elbow joint pegs. The Sub Teelas all had the thicker elbow joint pegs. Maybe they did actually have to go back into production for all the sub teelas and that why they took so long, and have this visible production change.

Has anything been said about which is the better Teela, small joint peg or large? Wonder if one is more prone to breaking or something? Visually the small peg joint looks better IMO.
    Last edited by xBBestx; December 8, 2009 at 05:37pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

got all my fig's that I was once worried about, now just waiting on Scare Glow and He-Man!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

EDIT:
    Teela sub figure finally showed up today. Nearly two months after ordering. Absolutely absurd. We're on the same bloody landmass.

One thing I found interesting... the non sub Teelas I received a couple weeks ago had the elbow joint pegs. The Sub Teelas all had the thicker elbow joint pegs. Maybe they did actually have to go back into production for all the sub teelas and that why they took so long, and have this visible production change.

Has anything been said about which is the better Teela, small joint peg or large? Wonder if one is more prone to breaking or something? Visually the small peg joint looks better IMO.
    Awsome!! You were starting to get me worried that yours wouldn`t show up Glad they finally came!!

Did you get the two different elbow joint pegs with your two orders?

Did you get the two different elbow joint pegs with your two orders?
    After looking, yes they do. The sub Teela`s have a smaller pag while my MOC Teela I got with my Zodak`s has a bigger peg. Maybe it was 2 different production runs 1 for the sub and 1 regular. I don`t think they were backordered as the label says it was shipped in Oct 22nd, the same thing I was told when I called Matty. TEELA VARIANT!!!!!

So anyone get Scareglow yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    good question ... and NOPE. When MOTUC first started i've have my figs by now. Deliveries keep coming later and later. Usually on like the 17-18th .... it's sweet to be like WOO! Ordered new figs! then 3-4 days later get some in the mail ... but then it feels like you wait FOREVER to get the next ones. I'd rather every 15 days I was doing something MOTUC related. order, wait 2 weeks, get some, wait 2 more weeks, repeat.
    Religion = The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    Not yet but I`m expecting him anytime in the week or so! Hopefully both of them arrive with the reliquary and Key`s!

FINALLY!!Teela is here!!And as always, just a few days after you guys got her in Canada!
    Anyway she is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by bianchi5 View Post
    FINALLY!!Teela is here!!And as always, just a few days after you guys got her in Canada!
    Anyway she is amazing!
    Awsome!! Glad she finally arrive for ya Bruno!!! Enjoy, she`s a great figure

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Awsome!! Glad she finally arrive for ya Bruno!!! Enjoy, she`s a great figure
    It is my friend, I'm enchanted with her!!

So Scareglow has begun to arrive in the UK...for people who used the cheap shipping option. How on earth does a figure get overseas first?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    So Scareglow has begun to arrive in the UK...for people who used the cheap shipping option. How on earth does a figure get overseas first?
    I too would like to know considering I got my confirmation the day before she went onsale, 2 words DIGITAL RIVER

I received my sub Scareglow today. That's a record for mattycollector, at least for me, as it usually takes 6-8 weeks for me.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Did you get the cheap shipping, and where do you live?

Did you get the cheap shipping
    lol, I would hope so, it's been four weeks. If that was UPS, we're all screwed.
    I still can't believe the UK got Scareglow first with cheap shipping. How is that even possible...?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    lol, I would hope so, it's been four weeks. If that was UPS, we're all screwed.
    I still can't believe the UK got Scareglow first with cheap shipping. How is that even possible...?
    DIGITAL RIVER

Did you get the cheap shipping, and where do you live?
    Cheap shipping to Toronto.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

I Finally recieved my 2 Scareglow`s today, again no missing parts or paint defects. Everything was in great condition and I`m happy!!! As long as as Randor and Goddess show up in the same condition I will have successfully completed the first year of MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    Cheap shipping to Toronto.
    STILL don't have my Scare Glow. I live in London Ont. About 2 hours from Toronto. You got yours on the 14th. It's the 19th now and I have **** all. It can't take an additional 4-7 days just to get to me from Toronto, that seems crazy.

I checked and I got a confirmation number, and a shipping e-mail. Order Number: 8156286915
    Order Date: November 16, 2009

If I don't get it next week, I think I'll have to make a phone call. These shipments take LONGER and LONGER. Whats going on. I usually receive my items 1 week before I have to order more. Is this some sort of crazy incentive to make me pay for expensive shipping?

Scare Glow = 33 days and counting. 25 of them business days. That's a little longer than the 10-20 Business days they claim. I dont mind waiting, I just worry if I am going to get them AT ALL. Because the consequences of not getting them are buying them on eBay or at a toy fair, for WAYY too much money.
    Religion = The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    STILL don't have my Scare Glow. I live in London Ont. About 2 hours from Toronto. You got yours on the 14th. It's the 19th now and I have **** all. It can't take an additional 4-7 days just to get to me from Toronto, that seems crazy.

I checked and I got a confirmation number, and a shipping e-mail. Order Number: 8156286915
    Order Date: November 16, 2009

If I don't get it next week, I think I'll have to make a phone call. These shipments take LONGER and LONGER. Whats going on. I usually receive my items 1 week before I have to order more. Is this some sort of crazy incentive to make me pay for expensive shipping?

Scare Glow = 33 days and counting. 25 of them business days. That's a little longer than the 10-20 Business days they claim. I dont mind waiting, I just worry if I am going to get them AT ALL. Because the consequences of not getting them are buying them on eBay or at a toy fair, for WAYY too much money.
    Well I live in the same city as Adam03 and I still haven't gotten mine if it makes you feel better haha. And Teela took way longer then this. By those standards I have another couple weeks till scare glow arrives.

Heroic Warrior
    scareglows have yet to arrive here in mtl as well.

Nothin here yet either. I'm wondering if its worth it to go check at the post office today, or just keep waiting....hmm.