Page 84 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3988

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    A few of us have asked about this on the Matty forums but nobody ever answers.
    The Canada/Sweden issue has been asked about in the Roast Gooble thread with questions for the Digital River guy, so hopefully we'll get an answer there!
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

I asked months ago in the wtfwtk thread but it never got chosen.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Got sub Spikor today. Shipping from California... went to Sweden, and then back to Canada. Soooooooo dumb.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

spikor arrived

fairly quick i guess .... still waiting on vykron
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Subscription, slow shipping, Spikor arrived today! Sweden sticker is also present.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Ugh my damn Spikor didn't arrive. And I'm going away next week, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Good news regarding the 2013 sub, guys:

No matter what shipping option you chose as an international collector, if your product is damaged or defective, you are able to return it to Mattel for a replacement or refund. You pay the initial shipping fee to ship it back, but that fee is reimbursed to you once Mattel ships out the replacement or refund.

So sayeth the mighty ToyGuru in the latest video.

That's a huge step in the right direction, because I know many of us were bothered by having to pay return shipping costs.

I'll be subbing tomorrow.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Got my spikors in the mail yesterday. Wasn't really impressed with him as a figure when I was a child and not impressed now however he grows the collection so I'll take him...lol, The eyes on all three weren't really bad but they weren't stellar either. oh well. Now for Sir Lazy Lot...yaaaaahhh

got him, love him, one of my faves as a kid. but I think this one looks much better
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    No matter what shipping option you chose as an international collector, if your product is damaged or defective, you are able to return it to Mattel for a replacement or refund. You pay the initial shipping fee to ship it back, but that fee is reimbursed to you once Mattel ships out the replacement or refund.

So sayeth the mighty ToyGuru in the latest video.
    The $13.95 international shipping doesn't count. I'm pretty sure he said that DHL (trackable shipping) is the only one that gets refunds or replacements.
    MattOnDemand.com

Heroic Warrior
    For lost packages, only trackable stuff can be replaced.

For defective or damaged, ANY product can be returned regardless of how it was shipped to you. Watch his latest video with Ram Man, he lays it out pretty clearly.

Ugh I really wish people would stop spreading misinformation.

Either option, whether it's international or DHL, is viable for replacements for defective figures. The only thing international doesn't cover is lost packages. This has been said by both ToyGuru and Catra at the Matty forums.

To quote Catra:
    If a product is faulty, you can return it for a free replacement, no matter which shipping option you chose to recieve it by.

The replacement will be sent out once customer services recieve the faulty item back in the warehouse.

They will not cover the cost to send the item back, but, they will refund you your original shipping cost (the cost of shipping the figure to you the first time around).

Lost or missing items are a seperate issue. Replacements will only be given for lost or missing items if you used a trackable shipping option.

I hope that answers your questions.

best wishes

Cat

Sorry, but it's getting frustrating.

My bad. I watched the latest video @ work on my dinky iPhone so I could barely hear him with all the machines on. I thought I heard him say the cheapest shipping didn't have any protection whatsoever. I was wrong. Sorry.
    MattOnDemand.com

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Not your fault Matt, Toy Guru started it.
    I'm just glad they clarified/fixed/debunked/whatever TG's Roast Gooble Dinner #94 statements before the 6th.

My July Sub package arrived today from sweden.
    luckily, my spikor doesn't have lazy eyes.

Heroic Warrior
    Ontario, California to Sweden = 8863km/5507 miles plus
    Sweden to Vancouver, Canada = 7622km/4736miles for a total of 16485km/10243 miles

Ontario, California to Vancouver, Canada = 1736km/1079miles

And then they wonder why they need to raise prices on shipping? Silly, silly companies that won't answer questions on Canadian shipping because they don't have any logical answers to give.

BTW - I received my sub-Spikor today.

Heroic Warrior
    I got my DC sub on Friday, haven't gotten my DOS Spikor yet. He shipped the day after my DC sub, so I was kind of expecting him by now, but the weekend may have thrown everything off.

I really wish they would address the Sweden thing. There has been like 3-4 posts on the front page of the Matty forum about it and they all go unanswered.

Heroic Warrior
    I actually don't mind, as long as my figures are getting here like they have recently. My DC sub got here in just over 2 weeks, which is standard for stuff coming from the US.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    My non-sub Spikor arrived today.

Heroic Warrior
    Ditto. Good eyes and arms too.

Widget
    Hi, I am new on the he-man.org boards. I live in Ontario Canada and I just received my Spikor from Sweden too. I have posted this question on the Forums at Matty and nobody answers. Scott is not too swift to begin with, I am not trying to be mean but this whole month he kept telling us to "look at the sister sites and you will see that they do not offer any international shipping at all" well that is simply not true. I have ordered from Hotwheels.com and just yesterday placed an order with Mattelshop.com. Mattelshop.com charges $11.99 shipping to Canada and you also pay the provincial sales tax and your order is shipped via Canada Post. The order does come from the US and I have ordered from Mattelshop many times. Why Mattycollector cannot provide this type of service for us Canucks is beyond me. I ordered late last night and I got my shipping notice this morning. Well it seems that some departments of Mattel know how to run an internet sales site. After reading on these boards today and noticing that there are QC issues with Roboto, Spikor, Snout Spout etc. I decided to open Roboto and sure as ***** there are the infamous cracks on his torso. I bought into another year of submission and I am regretting it already. I love these figures and so far I have some MOSC garbage. I am totally afraid to open Spikor because of the possible paint loss that has been reported. He has good eyes but will the paint come off if I dare open it?
    Has any one noticed any paint loss?

Heroic Warrior
    I haven't had any paint loss. I honestly don't get the complaints. It's not like this is the only toy that's painted.

No paint loss on my Spikor.
    Thanks for the info about Mattel's Canadian shipping. Seems TG is lumping us into the 'overseas' category for some reason.
    He can ignore the questions, but we'll remember it next year when he's begging us to buy subs again.

Heroic Warrior
    He's never responded to Canada specific questions. A lot of companies don't really consider Canada "international". He's not really lying when he says those sites don't ship internationally. They ship to the US and Canada, and that's it. His statements refer more to European customers, which I think are a majority of the "international" customers.

It's kinda dumb though, isn't it? Quite a few of us have asked about the Canada/Sweden thing and there's never been any kind of response whatsoever, not even from mods like Catra or Bruticus. Yet, they take the time to respond to "Can we get X character in 2014!!!!1!"

It's not like we want an instant solution, but they could at least acknowledge they'll look into it. Or clarify what's what.