Page 85 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4047

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    It's kinda dumb though, isn't it? Quite a few of us have asked about the Canada/Sweden thing and there's never been any kind of response whatsoever, not even from mods like Catra or Bruticus. Yet, they take the time to respond to "Can we get X character in 2014!!!!1!"

It's not like we want an instant solution, but they could at least acknowledge they'll look into it. Or clarify what's what.
    i remember they have answered once mentioned something about shipping all the international sub orders to sweden first then distribute them from there.

but that's really stupid and it costs more than shipping them directly to Canada from california.
    Last edited by sgreg; August 10, 2012 at 01:08am.

Widget
    True Canada may not be totally "international" but we are not American and when I purchased my sub this year my method of shipping was listed as international. Therefore, we are indeed considered "international" by Mattycollector anyway. Maybe the rest of Mattel does not consider Canada international and can ship to us because it is not that hard to manage shipping items to Canada. Not sure why they avoid the whole Sweden thing though. It seems that the mods and Scott just can't put two and two together and answer a simply question with a response like: Dear Canadian sub holders, all of our international destined product is sent to Sweden for distribution even Canadian packages must go there first before being sent to Canada. We do this to ensure blah blah....
    It really isn't hard to get an answer they just put no effort into the matter and would rather talk about something totally redundant and answer silly questions about why I did not get such and such. Makes me wonder how much they really do care about their customers. Hmmm

Heroic Warrior
    I remember during the 200x days I would take trips down to the States to try to find figures because Canada was so slow at getting the figures. What really burned me up was that the figures I bought down there had the "Distributed by Mattel Canada, Mississauga, Ontario Canada" on the back.

And then I would have to pay duty.

Quote Originally Posted by tuque74 View Post
    True Canada may not be totally "international" but we are not American and when I purchased my sub this year my method of shipping was listed as international. Therefore, we are indeed considered "international" by Mattycollector anyway. Maybe the rest of Mattel does not consider Canada international and can ship to us because it is not that hard to manage shipping items to Canada. Not sure why they avoid the whole Sweden thing though. It seems that the mods and Scott just can't put two and two together and answer a simply question with a response like: Dear Canadian sub holders, all of our international destined product is sent to Sweden for distribution even Canadian packages must go there first before being sent to Canada. We do this to ensure blah blah....
    It really isn't hard to get an answer they just put no effort into the matter and would rather talk about something totally redundant and answer silly questions about why I did not get such and such. Makes me wonder how much they really do care about their customers. Hmmm
    If you go by their better business rating, they don't care about customers. they maintain an F

Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    I remember during the 200x days I would take trips down to the States to try to find figures because Canada was so slow at getting the figures. What really burned me up was that the figures I bought down there had the "Distributed by Mattel Canada, Mississauga, Ontario Canada" on the back.

And then I would have to pay duty.
    Yeah, I just went to that outlet actually, hoping to find some good MOTUC (palace guards mainly) they didn't have anything good or anything MOTU.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    How much longer do you think it will be before we start seeing Vykrons showing up?

I just got my Spikor today, if it's taken this long to get Spikor, I imagine another week before Vykron gets here.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    How much longer do you think it will be before we start seeing Vykrons showing up?
    probably end of next week. it takes three weeks to get the package from matty these days.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, 2 1/2 to 3 weeks is the current wait. My Vykron shipped 6 days after my July purchase and I got that on Thursday, so hopefully next week.

Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    probably end of next week. it takes three weeks to get the package from matty these days.
    i hope you're right, seems like forever ago i ordered it.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    i hope you're right, seems like forever ago i ordered it.
    i know. sometimes when the package arrives, i don't even remember what i am getting until i open the box especially when the release schedule changes all the time this year .

Ok, I was worried that no one had mentioned SDCC sale stuff arriving yet. Last year the SDCC stuff was delayed too. I am not waiting on Vykron - got him a few weeks ago...waiting for ZUUL.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

The SDCC package just arrived. it is from California, not sweden.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I got my vykron package from matty last week...never noticed a sweden sticker on it. Vykron is actually a really cool figure. I like him a lot!!`

Heroic Warrior
    I like how stuff gets to Novia Scotia before Southern Ontario. If I don't get mine Monday I'll be starting to get into the slightly annoyed timeframe.

It's been a long time since I've ordered anything from Matty, but from skimming the last few pages here it seems it still takes just as long to get stuff as it did a few years ago?

No Vykron for me yet.

Heroic Warrior
    Nah, not always. I've gotten stuff lately in 2-3 weeks, it used to take pretty much a full month.

Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    It's been a long time since I've ordered anything from Matty, but from skimming the last few pages here it seems it still takes just as long to get stuff as it did a few years ago?
    it takes longer for the west coast to receive order now because matty shipped stuff to sweden then ship them back to canada. it used to be shipping directly from california to canada so BC usually get the package first

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    My Vykron arrived today. No customs.

got my vykron 2 days ago, with no customs ... just been busy so i couldnt post.
    Religion = The Horde

I picked up my Vykron + Zuul + BP She-Ra last night. No customs. First time I've gotten one from Sweden.

received sir laser-lot today.

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    No SLL for me yet here in Victoria.

master of hiphop
    Just got Laser-Lot as well,, nothing special but Motu none the less,
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

got Sir Laser Lot on friday = )
    Religion = The Horde