Page 89 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4047

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

master of hiphop
    still Nada in Ajax
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Heroic Warrior
    Nothing here in Markham

Received my day of sale WWE legends today, from Sweden. Still haven't received my early sale Snake-Men though.

I also received my October sub items, holy poop is the Black Lion huge.

J

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    No day of sale items here yet.
    It sucks when you have the next sale day arrive & you still haven't received last month's order yet. (I know we're not there yet, but I'll place my order on Monday @ noon & the earliest I could get Sept's order now is Tuesday)

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    No day of sale items here yet.
    It sucks when you have the next sale day arrive & you still haven't received last month's order yet. (I know we're not there yet, but I'll place my order on Monday @ noon & the earliest I could get Sept's order now is Tuesday)
    You said it, man. My stuff hasn't arrived, either, and it obviously won't be arriving over the weekend. That means I literally didn't even get my September sub stuff before the October sub sale date. That's absolutely ridiculous IMO.

Meanwhile, I ordered a halloween costume from an online store in the USA and paid international economy shipping ($10) and I got the package within 3 days. Mattel/DR seriously sucks worse than any online shipping I've ever experienced in my life.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my figures today with a 20.00 custom charge. All the figures look great.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Ironman: sub or day of?

I haven't received my Sept. order yet, but my Oct. 1st order from Spy Monkey Creations arrived yesterday. Too bad DR wasn't as competent as them......

received the shipping notice for the Oct sub package. didn't realize this is an expensive month.

My order was a sub. It was one of the longest waits yet.

Ironman: sub or day of?

I haven't received my Sept. order yet, but my Oct. 1st order from Spy Monkey Creations arrived yesterday. Too bad DR wasn't as competent as them......
    Ironmans Want List:

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Yeah, I think this is actually the longest ever. I haven't even received my day-of Black Mask and Grayskull stands, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    My order was a sub. It was one of the longest waits yet.
    Longest I waited for a sub was about 5 weeks, USUALLY I get the figures during the week before the next sale date, one time it was after the sale date but the same week, fastest I got was the 2nd releases of the year, 2 weeks. regular shipping.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

master of hiphop
    well shoot my theory down

package arrived on Friday.. Duties of 20.10 and came from Sweden.. Gotta love it... and you know it's coming from Sweden with the postage stamp advising it... what is going on....
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Nothing from my day of sale purchase yet.

I got my day of stuff today from Sweden. No sub stuff yet, though, which probably means I'll get customs charges on it. I'll be sure to post in the Zig Zag thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Yeah, I think this is actually the longest ever. I haven't even received my day-of Black Mask and Grayskull stands, either.
    Not yet...last year at the start of 2011 we were waiting almost 2 months!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I got my day of stuff today from Sweden. No sub stuff yet, though, which probably means I'll get customs charges on it. I'll be sure to post in the Zig Zag thread.
    That gives me some hope. Still waiting for my day of Snake Men (x2), Mekaneck, Flight Stands, and Black Mask. Wish I could have placed the order myself (was just too busy at noon that day) so I could have checked the price differences between UPS vs. USPS on that large of an order....

That gives me some hope. Still waiting for my day of Snake Men (x2), Mekaneck, Flight Stands, and Black Mask. Wish I could have placed the order myself (was just too busy at noon that day) so I could have checked the price differences between UPS vs. USPS on that large of an order....
    NOW, NOW...don't side with the enemy! It ended up being $21 for me, I figured this large an order is going to get dutied either way, so got the figs 2 days after sale - not from Sweeden - from California.

You should have let me know you were bulking up on an order for September, on the heavey months (usually 4+ more figs etc) I alway go UPS.

Received my early bird Snake-Men pack today. From Sweden, no duty. No idea why it took longer then my bigger day of box.

J

Heroic Warrior
    Strangely I've gotten a sub box, a DOS box, but am still waiting for my second DOS box.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Theres no way that I'm going to pay $70.25 for a non tracking shipping for Castle Greysull. This leaves with no option but to choose either the UPS Economy ($112.05) or UPS International ($131.70). I guess I've got some thinking to do. Can someone explain what the difference is?

Thanks
    Ironmans Want List:

In Toronto. Got my sub figures on monday, and my extra Snakemen + weapons rack actually arrived earlier on Friday. Add in TOD Sorceress I picked up at NYCC, and this is the most figures I've received around the same time. Phew!

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    I got my Snake Men, DB Skelly, and Mekaneck awhile ago now. Sometime early last week. One of the fastest shipments yet. Forgot to check if it went to Sweden first.

Heroic Warrior
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Theres no way that I'm going to pay $70.25 for a non tracking shipping for Castle Greysull. This leaves with no option but to choose either the UPS Economy ($112.05) or UPS International ($131.70). I guess I've got some thinking to do. Can someone explain what the difference is?

Thanks
    Are they not giving different international options for next year? that is not UPS? i dont remember what it was but its what i used for my sub. If the subscriptions page ever gets going do you think we will be able to switch our options shipping options for CG?

It's DHL, why is there no DHL option for this? Isnt that supposed to be cheaper than UPS?
    Last edited by pattycakeman; October 16, 2012 at 02:04pm.

Thanks
    Something this big should not get lost in the mail, even through Sweeden.

Ottawa people, go play with the Matty ordering for CG, since there is no "urgent sell out" like on sale days, we have time to think and plan.

Here is what I found:

1 CG with standard shipping is 70 / UPS 112. (A package this size is going to get duty and taxes no matter how it is shipped)
    4 CG with UPS is 72.00 ea shipping. (278 Post vs 289 UPS) Big drop in shipping!

The max that can be sent before big shipping jump is 4

I plan to order 1 to ship to Ottawa Canada, if 3 others come to Ottawa, we get UPS at 72. That sounds a little better.

Just a funny note - if you order 5 CG in one order it is 905 shipping, but if you put in 3 orders of 4 (12 CG) it would be 884. Just saying.
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; October 16, 2012 at 02:15pm.

Its a good idea and all to order multiples and all but the question is who is going to put 4 of these on their credit cards?

P.S. I'm also in Ottawa and plan on ordering 1.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Something this big should not get lost in the mail, even through Sweeden.

Ottawa people, go play with the Matty ordering for CG, since there is no "urgent sell out" like on sale days, we have time to think and plan.

Here is what I found:

1 CG with standard shipping is 70 / UPS 112. (A package this size is going to get duty and taxes no matter how it is shipped)
    4 CG with UPS is 72.00 ea shipping.

I plan to order 1 to ship to Ottawa Canada, if 3 others come to Ottawa, we get UPS at 72. That sounds a little better.
    Ironmans Want List: