Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Knight in MOTUC

Red Knight in MOTUC

Although he is in one episode he shows great promise as a hero, fearless and ready to take on the Horde. I know it was never proven to be Micah, but an awesome way to rope him would be to give an alternative head with Micah with a crow. His lance would be his accessory as well as a sword or shield. He should come as a Two pack with his horse, Black Steed ( which oddly enough is white), Which they should repeat for other characters such as Kol-Darr and Shadow master, Peekablue and Crystal Moonbeam, and Sweet Bee and Crystal Sundancer. Gving us the buck for Filmation Arrow, would also allow mattel to produce Black Steed, Castaspellas horse,and Shadowmaster (Kol darrs Horse). (see pop horse thread http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...cussion-Thread). Also we should get an alternative head revealing the Red Knight is actually Micah, King of Brightmoon.

Last edited by facet; August 26, 2012 at 01:21pm. Reason: added pics

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I've REALLY wanted a Red Knight figure for a while now! He may not be the most well known character in the MOTU/POP world, but he would make a BAD ASS figure! Dude is THE RED KNIGHT. Sometimes you gotta throw the "character" priority out the window and just make the bad ass figure! A Red Knight would appeal to a many casual fans. Fans of medieval sword and sorcery stuff, even video game fans who like things Gauntlet and Zelda...

I wouldve MUCH rather had The Red Knight over Sir Laser-Lot, but whatever now parts can be shared.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not sure if I want him as a figure.
    not against it. just not sure at this point.
    I would like more story about this guy.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Yes, I want him.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Snappy Threader
    I want him too. Seems like an easy make with most of Sir Laser Lot's parts.....

I would love to have him and yeah he could share some of SSL's parts and create some newer parts so that way it also could share parts with Extendar!

Absolutely! The Red Knight is a perfect character for an easy figure(minimal tooling) heck even his horse wouldn't require much.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I'd love to see the Red Knight made, I felt he was an intriguing character that should've appeared more often. He gave Bow a run for his money when it came to feats of skill and courage but I think what made him stand out was his potential link to Queen Angella and Glimmer. It seemed like it was going to be revealed that the Red Knight was actually King Micah later on but it never happened. Filmation had a great way of creating compelling and memorable guest characters that left you wishing for more. To me, the Red Knight is up there with Huntara, Shokoti, Icer, Strongarm, and Batros as one-shot characters that deserved more than a single appearance. IMO, those six would've been perfect for the 30th Anniversary sub-line!

I definitely want him and would be psyched to see him revealed at some point!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Not against him....but we would probably just get a red SLL repaint with a new head. He's very low on my Filmation priority list. I would rather have a King Micah in his royal garb though.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I know, old thread.

So, we're probably never getting a Red Knight figure...but the Four Horsemen have a Kickstarter for their Mythic Legions line that looks like it might fit in well with MOTUC.

There are two knight characters that might work well for a Red Knight figure. The first is "Silver Knight" (who would need a bit of repainting, obviously) and the second is "Vitus". Vitus would be more of a "200X" update to the Red Knight's design...with...less clothing.

What do you guys think?

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I'd buy him
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

I DEMAND a Red Knight figure. The line will never be complete without him.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I know, old thread.

So, we're probably never getting a Red Knight figure...but the Four Horsemen have a Kickstarter for their Mythic Legions line that looks like it might fit in well with MOTUC.

There are two knight characters that might work well for a Red Knight figure. The first is "Silver Knight" (who would need a bit of repainting, obviously) and the second is "Vitus". Vitus would be more of a "200X" update to the Red Knight's design...with...less clothing.

What do you guys think?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8160/7...671e7b1e_z.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/...png?1422753602

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/...png?1425002253
    I definitely want a Vitus (and a couple others from the line, actually). Not as a Red Knight, just because he's cool.

Don't the Horsemen figures tend to be a bit on the small side compared to MOTUC, though? The Ravens definitely are, and Queen Allesandra is a lot smaller than the MOTUC women. I think how well these guys would work as stand-in characters will depend on how much tolerance you have for them being kind of shrimpy next to the absurdly buff MOTU macho-men.

I want him for sure. He's actually pretty high on my top Filmation wants list.
    TOP WANTS
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/Andros/
    Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Malektha/Twiggets/Granita
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot
    BEAST:Stridor/Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops

Heroic Warrior
    Well they could certainly make a bio creating a story with Laser Lot to justify it. It could be cool if done right, but I never liked having knights in MOTU much. It felt to me like the next evolutionary step after barbarians, so it was out of it's time. Then again there's computers and space ships so what the hell do I know?

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    The Red Knight is on my top wants list as well. We need a proper MOTUC red knight figure!
    Top wants: 3 main Twiggets, Red Knight, Granita, Hunga the Harpy, Dylamug, Vultak, Enchantress, Kothos, General Tataran, Evil Seed (Filmation), Masque, Sybiline (pack-in Gorgon), Melaktha, Despara, toy Catra, Master Sebrian, Andros, Sorceress NA comic, Kex Queen, Lodar, Green trap Jaw, Pink tri-Klops, pale monkey feet Stratos, Orange Ram man, Pale Man e Faces

The Red Knight and his horse would make an AMAZING exclusive for SDCC.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Just chiming in to show my support for this character's inclusion. He was the guest star of an episode and his actual identity remained a secret. A red metallic armored knight would look great standing among the Great Rebellion on our shelves!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

RED KNIGHT is my most wanted figure after the Twiggets!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    As already mentioned, they could probably base a Red Knight off of the unneeded Sir Laser Lot. I would have rather had Red Knight in the first place. Seems like an easy re-tool now though for them to consider.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Have wanted a Red Knight for a long time now
    My MOTU most wanted: Skelcons, Lord Masque, Vultak, Major Header, Satma, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warriors, Horde Wraiths, Catra Cat Form, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, Mask of Power Demons, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Lady Valtira, Crita, Old Man Marzo 200X, Teela 200X, Skeletor New52, Teela New52, Hans Hammer Holder, Robowoman, Despara, Bubblor, Movie Troopers

I would rather have King Micha.

Don't the Horsemen figures tend to be a bit on the small side compared to MOTUC, though? The Ravens definitely are, and Queen Allesandra is a lot smaller than the MOTUC women. I think how well these guys would work as stand-in characters will depend on how much tolerance you have for them being kind of shrimpy next to the absurdly buff MOTU macho-men.
    Actually the knights don't look that small (although the pic below is displaying unbelievably small, LOL. Click the pic to see it bigger).

The eyes seem to be at about the same height as MOTUCs. Maybe not as muscular though....

1a21045f507fe61492ffb45931345967_large.jpg

From the Horsemen:
    "We've had a few people asking about the scale of the Mythic Legions line and how they'd fit with other existing action figure lines out there. They'll be 6" scaled figures (the knights come in right around 6.5" to the tops of their helmets)"
    Last edited by S'laargorath; March 5, 2015 at 02:42pm.
    My MOTU most wanted: Skelcons, Lord Masque, Vultak, Major Header, Satma, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warriors, Horde Wraiths, Catra Cat Form, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, Mask of Power Demons, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Lady Valtira, Crita, Old Man Marzo 200X, Teela 200X, Skeletor New52, Teela New52, Hans Hammer Holder, Robowoman, Despara, Bubblor, Movie Troopers

At this point he's fair game for a slot in 2016. The well of characters from the She-Ra cartoon is VERY deep still.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!