Thread: Bug Eye in MOTUC

Bug Eye in MOTUC

Well with the onset of the next 2 minicomics coming out at the end of this year, a discussion should be had about the major players in these comics and their ability to translate into figures. Now let me also preface this that I think all Major NA, MiniComic and Fimation Players should be released before these guys.
    Bug Eye is a character i instantly liked because of his ability and look. Just as we have Beastman, Merman, and Fangamn, each controling their respective species, bug off fits right in line with these guys, as well as the evil warriors getting a very insecty looking character ( i know they have Webstor, but he looks more humanoid the buggy) I think a good overlay armor over some one like a lizardman buck would really do this guy justice in figure form.
    bug eye.jpg

Where are you getting these guys? Lol.

No vote.

Heroic Warrior
    I have to say, the "He-Ro: Son of He-Man" supporting-cast VILLAINS are infinitely more appealing (to me) than the supporting-cast HEROES.

Unfortunately, that's really not saying much... :^)

The Four Horsemen have done an awesome job incorporating NA characters into MotUC, I'm sure they'd do the same for these.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I've never liked this one, but I'm sure a lot of people might want a another humanoid bug guy

I dont.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Not a real fan of this one sorry, keep them coming though!
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

More SOH? No thank you.

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, ZERO interest here...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Bug dudes are cool! I'll take more bug dudes.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Reminds me a bit of the insect guy from Toy Story 3. Wouldn't mind him in 2018 or something.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Yes bring it
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'd take him but only if he came with millions of tiny offspring that would cling to his back during battle.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Who cares about the next two mini comics, theses characters bugeye, airbag, forklift,etc are all lame and won't make it into collectors choice 2017 because mattel is picking only the High ranking FAN DEMANDED characters to offer us in the 9 slots for MOTUC Collectors choice.

I would take Mini comic characters fangor, Great Black wizard and lady slither over these lame characters
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

I would like to see him in the line especially over anymore variants.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

What a real shame is that bug eye never made it into these last 2 minicomics, when i asked why it was said he was just over looked. Its irritating cause he is front and center in the SOHM Bible along with slob and tongue lashor, and this was really the only opportunity to shoe horn him in.
    And his powers are just as impressive as characters like Beastman Merman and Fangman

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    What a real shame is that bug eye never made it into these last 2 minicomics
    Yeah its a shame he wasn't in the minicomics when all the other SoHM characters were.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    I can't stand the SOH characters. They are almost all really lame for me. They'd honestly be the first figures I didn't buy in the entire line. I just hate them.
    Dare is meh, and Skeleteen I might buy and call him a different name or customize or something. But these other guys I don't think I can stomach.

Bug Eye made by the 4H? I can't imagine that turning out anything less than awesome. Regardless of anyone's opinion of the era, I think the 4H could take this overgrown insect and make him pretty incredible.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Another evil insect guy is always welcome! Most of the SoH bad guys did look good to me, but Bug Eye especially looked like a great villain.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Another evil insect guy is always welcome! Most of the SoH bad guys did look good to me, but Bug Eye especially looked like a great villain.
    Will we be seeing your take on the SOH characters in bios and stuff gbagok?
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.