Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The list of remaining unreleased New Adventures toy items in Classics!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

The list of remaining unreleased New Adventures toy items in Classics!

Listed below are all the remaining unconfirmed and unreleased He-Man/New Adventures toy items yet to be made in Masters of the Universe Classics. A lot of these items (especially the vehicles) seemed unlikely years ago, but we're at a point where they could become reality down the road.

If you want to show your support for any of these items, I'm hyperlinking the existing support/speculation threads. As new support threads pop up or items get released, this list will be edited.

Accessories
    Rocket Disk Power Pack
    Turbo Tormentor

Beasts
    Sagitar

Figures
    Artilla
    Battle Blade Skeletor
    Battle Punch He-Man
    Butthead
    Disks of Doom Skeletor
    Hook ‘Em Flogg
    Hoove
    Kayo
    Lizorr
    Missle Armor Flipshot
    Nocturna
    Spin Fist Hydron
    Spinwit
    Staghorn
    Thunder Punch He-Man
    Too-Tall Hoove
    Vizar

Vehicles
    Astrosub
    Battle Bird
    Bolajet
    Doomcopter
    Nordor
    Shuttle Pod
    Starship Eternia
    Terror Punch
    Terrorclaw
    Terrotread
    Last edited by The All American; March 21, 2018 at 11:42am.

i like them all but would favour less generic characters (like battle blade skeletor for example) for Vizar and such plain humanoids

Evil Master of Ducks Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    I'd get behind a Sagitar release in Classics Fan's Choice 2017 as well as Artilla. The others I sincerely don't care about.
    Happily invading Castle Grayskull with hippos is my true hobby.

Evil Master of Spaghetti Kobra Khan's Avatar
    As my signature reads, my priority now is to get to the remaining 11 characters that had a figure (non-variant) back then. The rest is welcome, but not before the magnificent 11.
    Pasta la vista, baby!

NA in MOTUC, 10 more to go! Artilla, Butthead, Hoove, Kayo, Lizorr, Nocturna, Sagitar, Spinwit, Staghorn, Vizar.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Khan View Post
    As my signature reads, my priority now is to get to the remaining 11 characters that had a figure (non-variant) back then. The rest is welcome, but not before the magnificent 11.
    Here, here but throw in Master Sebrian he's a must. Would love to get Drissi and Caz as well.

Weren't there also prototypes created for the Gleanons and Mytes?
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Weren't there also prototypes created for the Gleanons and Mytes?
    This is just listing items released in the old He-Man/New Adventures toyline, not prototypes.

I fully support more NA getting into the line.

I hope that by the end, all of the vintage non-variant figures - along with Master Sebrian - get made into a figure.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Why are some listed in blue? A legend would have been helpful there.

I think there's room for more NA in the line, definitely, but I personally wouldn't want to see more than five figures spread out over the next two years since the line seems to be nearing its end and there are other more popular characters in He-Man and She-Ra to get to.

It stinks because I think there was room for more NA offerings in years past, in the place of random figures dreamed up to fill slots.

This list should include the Galactimites and Gleanons.

And the variant should be listed in their own column.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Why are some listed in blue? A legend would have been helpful there.
    The blue are hyperlinks to existing support threads if you want to show support for those items. Anything that isn't blue would be without a support thread. Hopefully each item on the list will have a support thread of their own in time! If you see anything that isn't hyperlinked that you want *hint hint* maybe do a support thread for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    This list should include the Galactimites and Gleanons.

And the variant should be listed in their own column.
    Were the Galactimites and Gleanons actually released?

The list isn't that huge so that's why variants and figures are combined. But I see what you mean. I did a vintage list the other week and kinda just copied my format from that: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ms-in-Classics!

Give me all the figures minus the variants and toss in Drissi and I'm happy
    My top 12....1 Kayo 2 Granitia 3 Lodar 4 Quake 5 Vizar 6 Staghorn 7 Spinwit 8 Lizzor 9 Artilla 10 Hoove 11 Nocturna 12 Drissi

I am totally down for all remaining NA releases!

I think it would only be fair to continue to sprinkle in the remaining New Adventures vintage figures along with other popular characters until all are made.

Filmation, PoP, and 200X have had their day in the sun, (i.e. mini-subs) now it's high time that Mattel seriously starts finishing what they've started by completing the NA faction.
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Filmation, PoP, and 200X have had their day in the sun, (i.e. mini-subs) now it's high time that Mattel seriously starts finishing what they've started by completing the NA faction.
    Hear Hear! A mini sub of 7 to help catch up on this great era faction is highly needed. I would like for it to consist of vintage toy characters of 3 Guardians, 3 Space Mutants and Jetlag Master Sebrian. The 5 remaining vintage characters can be saved for the CC line in the coming years.
    Last edited by Count Judas; September 16, 2015 at 07:21pm.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2018: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely count me in - I want all of the New Adventures items to get the 4H treatment!
    Also, I have to keep wishing for NA mini-comic Silver Sorceress!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I'll say it until Mattel makes it so I want ALL the remaining non variant NA toy figures plus Drissi, Master Sebrian and Grot!
    Hey Super7 I'm looking forward to what you do for Classics and I'm awaiting these figures!

Spinwit, Gepple, Alcon, Meldoch, Krax, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Vizar, Nocturna

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I will back this up all non-variant NA toys are a must. I also want Grott, Master Sebrian, Caz, Drissi, and some other characters from the filmation version of NA! There are some really cool looking characters in the cartoon series to say the least!
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    I'll say it until Mattel makes it so I want ALL the remaining non variant NA toy figures plus Drissi, Master Sebrian and Grot!
    This is exactly what I'd like to see. A completion of NA vintage unique characters plus Master Sebrian, Drissi, and Grot! The only way this is going to happen is if they do a mini-sub.

While I would probably not turn down any of these (even if it came to choosing these over Filmation variants, which I am not planning on collecting), here's my list of what I'd really like to see made:

Sagitar
    Artilla
    Hoove
    Lizorr
    Nocturna
    Quakke
    Staghorn
    Vizar
    Starship Eternia

MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    I might be interested in the non-variants, plus Prince Adam, Master Sebrian and Sorceress

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I am totally down for all remaining NA releases!

I think it would only be fair to continue to sprinkle in the remaining New Adventures vintage figures along with other popular characters until all are made.

Too true... We only have 11 Toy characters left and a few of them could theoretically count as "large item" SKUs. Mostly Sagitar, but they could always make a 2 pack to speed up the completion. Then there are a few GPs that wouldn't need THAT MUCH New Tooling.
    Out of those 11 a mini sub could knock out 7 to 10 if they do 6 Figures +1 Exclusive +1 Large Item (Sagitar) and/or 1 Two-Pack .
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Hear Hear! A mini sub of 7 to help catch up on this great era faction is highly needed. I would like for it to consist of vintage toy characters of 3 Guardians, 3 Space Mutants and Jetlag Master Sebrian. The 5 remaining vintage characters can be saved for the CC line in the coming years.
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Too true... We only have 11 Toy characters left and a few of them could theoretically count as "large item" SKUs. Mostly Sagitar, but they could always make a 2 pack to speed up the completion. Then there are a few GPs that wouldn't need THAT MUCH New Tooling.
    Out of those 11 a mini sub could knock out 7 to 10 if they do 6 Figures +1 Exclusive +1 Large Item (Sagitar) and/or 1 Two-Pack .
    I couldn't agree more!

At this point in the line, a New Adventures Mini-Sub is almost a requirement... especially with the HMatMotU Sub and ThunderCats Sub upcoming...
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

For 2017 collectors Choice sub there only needs to be two N/A characters ...sagitar & Master Serbian period. The rest are not as important and have not ranked high in character polls.

We will already will have

N/A he-man

N/A She-ra

Hydron

Flipshot

Mara

Darius

Tuskador

N/A skeletor

Flog

Optik

Karate

slush head

Crita

That's 13 N/A characters If they add Serbian & sagitar it's a nice N/A collection but N/A can not dominate Collectors choice since other media characters need their moments in 2017 collectors choice too.
    Last edited by mjw41; September 17, 2015 at 05:26pm.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    For 2017 collectors Choice sub there only needs to be two N/A characters ...sagitar & Master Serbian period. N/A can not dominate Collectors choice since other media characters need their moments in 2017 collectors choice too.
    I agree on this part. No one faction should dominate, all should have an equal or as close to equal division among the number of skus for the Collectors Choice, however...

The rest are not as important and have not ranked high in character polls.
    Respectfully disagree. Lizzor, Quakke, Artilla, Kayo, Hoove, and Staghorn have placed moderately well in polls, recent and older, official and unofficial. The others aren't trailing very far behind, either. Incomplete collections tend to inspire want for completion.

A Mini-sub would help, but we don't know if their official word on no more items planned for 2016 really means 'no more items planned' or 'no more items planned *WINK* we're so totally keeping you guys in suspense!'.
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    A mini sub is definitely needed for there to be a real chance at finishing just the main NA character line up thats left.
    Not to mention NA fans like me getting what would seem to be the less popular character of NA.
    My mini sub selection would look like this to have good balance to sell the sub & to insure other characters make it that may not stand well on the main sub alone.

NA Exclusive: Master Sabrian
    1. Quakke
    2. Spinwit
    3. Staghorn
    4. Kayo
    5. BH (Butthead)
    6. Nocturna

However I do feel Quakke, Sagitar Lizzor & Artilla would stand well in the main sub. So, I might like to see Vizar & Hoove in the mini sub. Whatever it takes to see all 12 characters.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark