Thread: He-Man & MOTU - Filmation Skeletor Thread !

He-Man & MOTU - Filmation Skeletor Thread !

This Will Be The Unified Thread For All Filmation Skeletor Based Discussions !

I Think 4HM Has Slobber Knocked This Guy ! He & Beast Man are probably the BEST reveals in this new line !!

My only nit pick his havoc staff, which is more longer compared to cartoon. can 4HM fix this issue ??
    In My Canon, Skeletor Has No Duck Feet !!!

The Woodlands,Tx
    While this new toon-line is not for me, I have to admit that this is the best reveal for HM&MOTU. I wouldn't mind someone giving this as a gift and I do hope to track down that nifty sword.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

I am pretty excited about this guy. Have we seen him in profile yet, though?

Heroic Warrior
    That head, that face/skull! So much character and expression! The treatment and quality of these faces are a HUGE draw for me, I hope they keep this up, can't WAIT to get a look at Evil-Lyn's mug!

Fishers, Indiana
    I think this figure looks amazing. There have been many customizers out there who have produced a Filmation Skeletor head, and while many have been very good, I feel like none of them have captured the likeness the way the 4 Horsemen have.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Court Magician
    If I get one figure out of the filmation sub, it will be skeletor.
    Looking to buy mustached mat arms head
    Zoar from Teela
    And Hordak's crossbow

A Damn Mitten....
    And some people were saying a while back that a Filmation Skeletor face would basically be a Classics face because how can a Skull emote... And i said then, the cartoon face emulated emotion just fine. And we are proof is cartoon accurate and plenty different from Classics.
    Recent.... Perfuma
    Wanted.... Masque, Crita & Vultak
    Needed.... Dragstor & the new Filmation line.

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!