Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 109

Thread: Hawke MOTUC discussion

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior Novelty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Erehwon
    Posts
    635

    Hawke MOTUC discussion

    Do you think we'll get a Hawk MOTUC? I know she's 200x, but she won't be the first exclusive 200x (that belongs to King Grayskull... and he was followed by Zodak). However, she will definately add another female into the line. I know she'll probably need a new head and body sculpt, but with Teela under Mattel's belt, that shouldn't be too difficult. Would you get a Hawk? Should she be a bonus figure?
    Got Fur

    I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

  2. #2
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Hawk? She must not have been important enough for me to remember who she was, so I`m going to go with no for right now.

  3. #3
    Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,514
    Hmmmm sound slike a good idea. Though I think a new flight pack and wings woul dhave to be made, so fit a smaller bodied character.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

    DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

    Commissions - [TBA]

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Novelty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Erehwon
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Hawk? She must not have been important enough for me to remember who she was, so I`m going to go with no for right now.
    I guess you're not an eternian council fan. She represents the Avions in the council.

    Got Fur

    I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

  5. #5
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    I guess you're not an eternian council fan. She represents the Avions in the council.
    Didn`t really take notes on anybody who didn`t appear in the vintage stuff. I know who your talking about now, just couldn`t put the name with the face. Thanks!! Wouldn`t we need the rest of the council though? just my thoughts.

  6. #6
    Wise Old Trollan Uncle Montork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    South Philly, PA
    Posts
    5,756
    She was in the original series as well.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

  7. #7
    HeroicUniter PrinceAdam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Didn`t really take notes on anybody who didn`t appear in the vintage stuff. I know who your talking about now, just couldn`t put the name with the face. Thanks!! Wouldn`t we need the rest of the council though? just my thoughts.
    HAWKE appeared in the 80's Classic cartoon as well, only she went by the name DELORA, and she appeared in multiple episodes. I think they re-imagined the character for the 200X series. Anyway, the original 80's version of her looked very similar to STRATOS; she was very cool!

    YES, I WOULD BUY A DELORA/HAWKE ACTION FIGURE!!!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

  8. #8
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    She was in the original series as well.
    Filmation? YUCK!

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Dark Sorceress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    apache junction az
    Posts
    2,848
    i would love to have her as a toy she was cool in the show

    the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

    For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

  10. #10
    Wise Old Trollan Uncle Montork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    South Philly, PA
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    HAWKE appeared in the 80's Classic cartoon as well, only she went by the name DELORA, and she appeared in multiple episodes. I think they re-imagined the character for the 200X series. Anyway, the original 80's version of her looked very similar to STRATOS; she was very cool!

    YES, I WOULD BUY A DELORA/HAWKE ACTION FIGURE!!!
    There were 2 characters using the same model sheet in the Filmation toon, 1 was Delora, the other was Hawk.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

  11. #11
    The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    4,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    Do you think we'll get a Hawk MOTUC? I know she's 200x, but she won't be the first exclusive 200x (that belongs to King Grayskull... and he was followed by Zodak). However, she will definately add another female into the line. I know she'll probably need a new head and body sculpt, but with Teela under Mattel's belt, that shouldn't be too difficult. Would you get a Hawk? Should she be a bonus figure?
    I will buy her!!!

  12. #12
    Heroic Daddy to Hermione! Uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Woodlands,Tx
    Posts
    9,761
    I hope she is included, and soon!

    (She was Stratos' sister, right? Wasn't Delora his wife, and wasn't Delora depicted as a human in an early DC comic?)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

    Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    586
    Delora was Stratos' human wife in the mini comics and his sister in the Filmation cartoon. Hawk was a female Avion in both Filmation and MYP, however in MYP she was more like Filmation Delora than Filmation Hawk, as the original Hawk was more of a bad guy.

  14. #14
    Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    I guess you're not an eternian council fan. She represents the Avions in the council.

    GASP! IDEA! A 5 pack for MOTC could be the Council!! What a great idea!

  15. #15
    Yuengling danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    2,235
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=danielsan52

    Above is from an older post I started way before we saw Teela. I'd really like to see what the 4H can do with Hawke. I'd also like to get Delora from the mini-comics, but with a jet pack and wings.
    Danielsan

    Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

    https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,024
    The MVC comics revealed 200X Hawk was Stratos's sister! She's kind of a big deal just for that! When she appeared in Filmation, she was kind of a spurned love interest, and I think Delora (Stratos's wife in the mini comics) was his sister there. So they basicaly combined Filmation's Hawk and Delora for the 200X version.

    My hope: they eventually make Hawk and Delora in MOTUC and go with the 200X story for Hawk and the love interest/wife role can be Delora's again.

    danielsan52, gorgeous custom, BTW!

  17. #17
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    8,232
    I wouldn't get one. I might get a Count Marzo or Faceless One, but I'll pass on most minor characters from 200X. I'm not a big Stratos guy, anyways.

  18. #18
    Widget Wrestler Mr. Shokoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Villa Park, IL
    Posts
    9,541
    Damn! I thought this was a thread about including Spenser: For Hire's sidekick in the MOTUC line.

    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

    JOIN THE GROUP...

    FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

  19. #19
    Lumpy Space Person Brad2dbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,621
    Hawke is one of the minor characters that I think actually has a chance to be in the line. I'm not so sure why I think that, it's just a hunch. If they made her, I'd get her for sure.

  20. #20
    Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    258
    I'd absolutely get her, we need more females who aren't POP, and I'd also love to see more characters from all the different races as well. She fits both those criteria.

  21. #21
    King Of Avalon griffen112182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Posts
    424
    I think there was another Avion female named Talon, though I maybe confused. I think she was totally seperate character though from Delora or Hawke. Also can't remember if she was from the 200X cartoon or Filmation, but I know she was in a MOTU cartoon. I think It was 200X though and I believe she was the Captian of the Avion Royal Guard.

    Also someone on the Council of Eternia thread mentioned a council member named Dove, but I am not sure she is Avion of something else. Sorry to also add more names to the list just trying to help.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

    See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

    My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior mistaloko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    965
    I donīt really care about her, but maybe as a bonus figure.

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior Novelty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Erehwon
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFan View Post
    GASP! IDEA! A 5 pack for MOTC could be the Council!! What a great idea!
    And it'd cost $100. I'm not sure that would be a hot item at that price point...
    Got Fur

    I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    I think there was another Avion female named Talon, though I maybe confused. I think she was totally seperate character though from Delora or Hawke. Also can't remember if she was from the 200X cartoon or Filmation, but I know she was in a MOTU cartoon. I think It was 200X though and I believe she was the Captian of the Avion Royal Guard.

    Also someone on the Council of Eternia thread mentioned a council member named Dove, but I am not sure she is Avion of something else. Sorry to also add more names to the list just trying to help.
    Hmm, I've never heard of Talon or Dove. I don't think they were in the 200X cartoon as only Stratos and Hawk were named in that. They might have been mentioned in the issue of the MVC comic that showed Stratos and Hawk's childhood.

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior General Hawk 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brandon Florida
    Posts
    1,009
    I would like ANY 200X Figures in the MOTUC line!!!

    I absolutely LOVE the 200X versions. But the MOTUC are better sculpted so I welcome 200X to MOTUC DEFINITELY!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •