Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hawke MOTUC discussion

Movie mayhem!
    I think she maybe have also been in one of the myp comics. I also know that a blond version was in the mini comics right?

I think this character is doable somehow and i'd love to see her in the line.

I think she would be a great NEW character to the line... she could come with a red head and a blond head. And they could just name her which ever name they have the rights to.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd buy a female Avion character, whichever one they chose to do would be fine by me.

Has anyone done a custom of a female Avion based on Teela's body yet?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Name: Hawk. Real Name: Delora. sorted. I'd imagine they'd make her Stratos sister if they ever brought her to MOTUC, as to be fair she was a minor character in the filmation show..very few people will remember or care about her, and the 200x show being for recent it would be more likely to ressonate with potential buyers. "awww yea i kinda remember her from that new show"

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    One could argue a lot more folks remember the old show than even knew the new one was on (thanks to Cartoon Network's almost non-existent promotion of the show), but I digress.

Me, I'd love the original Filmation version, but any version of Delora would be welcome, as I definitely remember her (like Kittrina, she was only on once I recall, but I liked the character). And since she did appear in the mini-comics in a different way (wife rather than sister), that probably puts her in the "can make without the lawyers having a cow" category. I also think the alternate head idea for both Delora and Hawk would be a great idea; it'd guarantee a double sale to me.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

she might be a bonus figure one month and i would get her
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    One could argue a lot more folks remember the old show than even knew the new one was on (thanks to Cartoon Network's almost non-existent promotion of the show), but I digress.
    Hmmmm...Ok. i'll concede the point. You are quite right. If you say He-man to someone then depending on the age bracket they will probably think of the filmation show first. Let me rephrase then.
    I simply mean that..and this is purely my own perception..that Stratos sister had a more prominant role in the 200x show than Stratos sister/wife did in the original. With this in mind it just makes me sense to me to go with a not "exlusively" 200x bio for her but make it lean more in that direction. A heavy dose of Trap Jaws new bio is taken from the Icons of Evil comics because its good stuff and barring the minicomic where he escaped from another dimension during one of skeletors failed attempts to breach greyskull, Trappy didn't really have a huge amount of backstory.
    i would of course be happy regardless, but..you know, it just seems to make more sense to take advantage of what you have.
    As for 2 heads..since i suspect that such a minor character would need to be a bonus figure, as was said by Brianatarms, i can't really see that happening. But i'm sure if its a general "female with stratos goggles and flowing hair" that you could in your own mind make her anyone. Even buy multiples and customize her into a variety of nameless or named female birdwomen of Avion.
    Last edited by Jii Dee; December 14, 2009 at 12:38pm.

Wasn't Delora Stratos' human wife from the mini-comics?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Funny, I was just thinking about Hawke & her possibility as a MOTUC figure today...
    I'm sure she would resemble the 200X version, as Mattel definitely has the rights to make that version...
    I alway saw Hawke & Delora as 2 characters, Hawke as Stratos' sister & Delora as his wife.
    Make sense that someone in the Masters mythos might actually be married besides Randor!
    Last edited by JafariStew; December 14, 2009 at 11:06pm.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    I alway saw Hawke & Delora as 2 characters, Hawke as Stratos' sister & Delora as his wife.
    Make sense that someone in the Masters mythos might actually be married besides Randor!
    They were indeed two seperate people. I shouldn't think even in Avion society it's okay to marry your sister
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Delora was the human that Stratos married? Or was she also an Avion?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    I would certainly be glad to see her made

One question though - does anyone know for sure if her MYP version was "Hawke" (as it's usually spelt, though not in the title of this thread!) or "Hawk" in the scripts?

[Busta Toons' book lists the Filmation character of that name as "Hawke" with the "e" - although Filmation's Delora is more of a counterpart to MYP's Hawke than Filmation-Hawke was.]

I would buy a MotUC Hawk(e) for sure!

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    I like Fimation Hawke!

I like Filmation Delora too! They are two different Avion girls.

Last edited by Morningstar; October 16, 2010 at 09:25pm.

Hawke and Delora would make a fantastic Two-Pack! I prefer mini-comics Delora though. These two would make great NON-POP females!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I vote yes for Hawk & Delora in motuc. I really like 200x Hawk & would love for her to be in motuc.

If they go about doing Delora and Hawk(e), I want Delora to be a human married to Stratos, as per the original bible and mini-comics, and Hawk(e) can be Stratos' sister or generic avionian chick.

But man, seeing Hawk(e) with the sock-feet is gonna be weird.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Hawke & Delora two different characters? Yes, iirc, they were amalgamated, in the 200x, I think, but still, they WERE two different charcters, to my knowledge.
    Last edited by Lewd_Squirrel; October 16, 2010 at 11:52pm.
    Does Galactus fart?

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    She would make a suprising but welcome figure for the upcoming year, although I'm still rooting for Marlena.

I will watch with interest to see how Mattel handle Delora in MOTUC. Is she human or Avion? No point asking Matty cos we know the answer: "Keep reading the bios." Sometimes I suspect these answers are not contained in future bios anyway.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Hawke & Delora two different characters? Yes, iirc, they were amalgamated, in the 200x, I think, but still, they WERE two different charcters, to my knowledge.
    In Filmation, Delora (long, straight, blonde hair) was Stratos' sister and Hawke (shorter red hair) an evil Avionian engineer.

Elsewhere - most notably MYP - Hawke's his sister. Delora's then used as his (sometimes Avionian, sometimes human) girlfriend/wife.

Stratos seems to go through more changes than most in this franchise.

* He's evil

* He's good

* He has blue wings

* He has red wings

* Delora is his sister

* Hawke is evil

* Delora is his girlfriend

* Hawke is his sister

* Delora is his wife

* He needs "joysticks" to fly

* Delora is an Avionian

* He sounds like Sean Connery

* Delora is human

Good thing being a fan of the DCU has me used to multiple continuity & design changes.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

You forgot "He has grey-brown wings"

Anyway, just for comparison, Filmation Hawke & Delora, and MYP Hawke:

Looking at the picture of 200x Hawk, it looks to me that if she were made in the MOTUC line, she would have the same loin cloth to be used for Bikini Teela. Getting a Hawk made could put us closer to getting a Bikini Teela made. Bikini Teela fans should be supporting Hawk being made.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Looking at the picture of 200x Hawk, it looks to me that if she were made in the MOTUC line, she would have the same loin cloth to be used for Bikini Teela. Getting a Hawk made could put us closer to getting a Bikini Teela made. Bikini Teela fans should be supporting Hawk being made.
    Great idea! That loin cloth could be used for a Battle-Armor She-Ra as well!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52