View Poll Results: Would you prefer to see TOO-BAD released in a 1, 2 or 3 pack ?

Voters
340. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 pack with 3 figures: Tuvar + Too-Bad + Baddhra

78 22.94%
  • 1 pack with 2 figures (Tuvar + Baddhra) + 1 normal pack with simply Too-Bad

87 25.59%
  • Simply a normal release with simply Too-Bad as the other figures

171 50.29%
  • I'm not interested in Too-Bad

4 1.18%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you prefer to see TOO-BAD released in a 1, 2 or 3 pack ?

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I'd prefer just to see "basic" Two-Bad as a regular release.

I feel the two original halves would require too much tooling which I'd prefer to see go to other characters.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

I love Two-Bad more than most of the vilians. I dont know if I love him the most but he is a close contender.

I love what MYP did with Two-Bad. I want both Tuvar and Bhaddrah. I want Two-Bad. I think I voted one two pack and one normal release with Two Bad.

I think they could do a figure of Tuvar & Bahdrah that split and you could make Two-Bad. If they did it just right, I could be happy getting them as a Two Pack.

But I want all three, however they do it.

Tuvar and Bhaddrah can stand with Kronis and Keldor, and Two-Bad can stand with Skeletor and Trapjaw. Just awesome.

I'm definitely getting Two-Bad, but not Tuvar or Baddhra. I hope the folks who want Tuvar and Baddhra get 'em, eventually, though. :b

Just the classic Two-Bad in one package please!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I like Too-Bad a lot and he is essential,
    but I don't care much for Tuvar & Baddhra.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I want to see all three, but not necessarily as a 3 pack. Preferrably Two-Bad as a regular release then Tuvar & Badhra as a convention exclusive 2 pack or something.

this would work well as a single (two bad) and a two pack (tuvar & badhra obviousy). I'd get them both

Heroic Warrior
    I'd rather have three separate releases. Badra, Tuvar, then Two-Bad. Keeping them out of a two pack, and maybe in a different year as well, could make sure they get their individual parts instead of sharing random parts with someone else. Their boots and gloves are different from everyone else's and, if splitting them up would help them get those parts, I'm all for it.

My idea: Badra in October, Tuvar in December, and Two-Bad as February 2013. Most of Two-Bad's unique parts would be in 2012, thus helping his unique torso size cost out. Plus, big vintage one to help 2013 subscription sales.

I'd like a 2 pack of Tuvar & Baddhra. But I want Two Bad on single card for sure. I think the 2 pack would make for a great bio between the two hunters in how they came to work together and of course merge into one being.

The more the merrier. Have Tuvar and Baddra as seperate figures and their siamese twin selves as Two-Badd.

Two-Bad as a normal release as per CE figures. Though it'd be nice to see T+B sometime down the track...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I'll echo many others here in that while I love Tuvar and Baddhra, I'm really open for Two-Bad to just be a regular release. Tuvar and Baddhra wouldn't be a bad 2pack somewhere down the line, but I don't think they are a necessity like Two-bad themselves.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Finally I can show my ideas about Two-Bad.
    I think that they can make a pack like the Eternian Guards with Tuvar and Baddrah with 3 pieces to build Two-Bad.
    I used the beautiful drawings by The Raw and photoshop to show you my ideas:

What do you think?
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; January 23, 2012 at 04:46pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    I want all three. Plus it help Matty get axtra cash and keep the line going.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

A normal release for Two-Bad and a 2-pack for Tuvar and Baddhra please.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    I think that they can make a pack like the Eternian Guards with Tuvar and Baddrah with 3 pieces to build Two-Bad.
    What do you think?

Wow! That is a really cool design. I would definitely take that as a "beast" release! Nice work to all involved there.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by NSP View Post
    Just the classic Two-Bad in one package please!
    I second that... it is interesting for 200x fans, but I can live without T+B...

Hail to the King Baby DamnSmooth's Avatar

three pack

My vote is for a three pack. I want all three of this figures and I figure it the best way to insure I get them before they end the line
    "You weren't born into this life to be popular" -- Jimmy Newquist
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Just a simple Two-Bad for me, please. Down the line, the hunters would be a nice bonus for some fans (I probably wouldn't buy them).

JoeyCruel's design looks awesome, however I would suggest releasing the middle figure first, so people can buy a simple Two-Bad and then releasing the extra pieces for Tuvar and Baddhra separately.

seperately

I rather they be packaged separately.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8...ojecttotal.jpg
    What do you think?
    This is Amazing!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    What do you think?
    I think the idea's great. I had the exact same idea.

1) Two-Bad: This set would be great IF you received Tuvar AND Badra but they could be combined to form Two-Bad. There would be a separate Two-Bad chest sculpt with armor as well as a Two-Bad loincloth. The Two-Bad parts could be swapped with either the Tuvar OR Badra figure much like the King Hsss torso and Trap Jaw arm in order to make Two-Bad.
    Last edited by MasterCollector; January 30, 2012 at 04:23am.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

normal release for me as well

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    Not too sure who Too-Bad is, but I'd like to see TWO-BAD released as all 3 figures, eventually. But I'd rather they start with the classic one.
    This made me laugh out loud. Hilarious!

I'd like to see a three-pack, but I wouldn't be upset if they release him the other ways. I just hope they do him eventually.

What do you think?
    It's a great idea, but I don't think MOC collectors would like it too much.
    Last edited by TJRules; February 2, 2012 at 02:58pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    Two-Bad first. The other two can be a two pack somewhere down the road. Two-Bad is too important to make him so costly that no one can afford him because they have to buy three figures at once. (Holy smokes that's a lot of numbers.)
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!