Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

...pig-face, he´s from the toy-line "sun-man"
    anghast, danavas and hexon are from filmation
    and damon is from the uk comics

...but hell yeah, Lunk-Trunk´s my idea

anyway...thanks for mentioning!

WOW thanks for all the Copperhead love guys! He is & will always remain my favorite creation.

1. Wraptor (Patreek)
    2. Asp'r (Snamemanpriest)
    3. Po-Larr(Sllohcin)
    4. Kactura (SMB)
    5. Blue-mane(Gatchagrey)
    6. Sawnado(oIceman0)

Theres just my top faves but theres tons of great including Fungor, Glade, Aetheron, Ink-shot & more.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

1. Lost Eternia: (I'm gonna cheat with my number one choice, because forum member G-Man created such brilliant, beautiful, professional and original custom figures in his 200X-based, 'Lost Eternia' concept world, that I couldn't pick a single one. These were true variants, figure components and repaints used to such a creative level that the gentleman should have received some kind of award. Hoping to see Masters Classics 'Lost Eternians' G-Man! Please!)

2. He-Mike's Monogram Roton Rider and Wind-Raider pilot. Brilliant custom figures and an original idea in so far as realization is concerned. Inspiring!

3. Spy-Fly (creepy, with shades of the Goldblum 'The Fly' as well as a good antagonist of Buzz Off - surprised Mattel didn't bid for the concept.)

4. Oozor - (I loves me any variation of 'Slime-Pit He-man' and this is the best - this had the potential for the Horde to add a Frankenstein's monster style warrior to its "Universal Monsters" influenced ranks.)

5. Voo-Doo (Master English did it again with a mummified magician warrior - very cool in concept and as a figure)

6. Comet-Villain (I forget the name of the character, but not the creator - Danbrenus did an awesome job uniting EC comics-style sci-fi/weird with an incredible and very MOTU design)

7. Seeshell - I think this was from Royaltus's 3rd fan-based figure design contest - truly brilliant "a good Clawful" - beautifully realized.

8. Anti-He-Man - an excellent reverse-colour He-Man that could almost replace Faker in my affections... almost.

9. He-Fan - the idea of a figure of a MOTU fan just creases me up - I don't know who first thought of the idea but I riffed on it and others have - the original concept is the best though!

10. 200X-style Evil Orko - in blue garb with cat-like eyes, this was an inspired repaint.

"This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Wow! I'm surprised and pleased to see so much love for See-Shell! Thanks everyone for remembering him in your top ten lists Speaking of those lists, I'm gonna have to make mine soon too! There are just some many great characters from over the years to choose from!
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Widget
    01. Armour Dillo by Axel Gimenez.
    02. Dust Devil by Bearshow.
    03. Sheill Darr by Bearshow.
    04. Astro Man by Andrew Cramer.
    05. Manphibian by Andrew Cramer.
    06. Sawnado by Andrew Cramer.
    07. Gortusk by Andrew Cramer.
    08. Black Bird by Royal 1us.
    09. Po – Lar by Royal 1us.
    10. Amphis y Baena by Royal 1us.

And if you would have to expand the list these are what would add:
    Stampede by Dragon King.
    Might – Bite by Emiliano Santalucia.
    Unicra by BBM.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igaluk View Post
    01. Armour Dillo by Axel Gimenez.
    Once again, Armour-Dillo was created by myself and Galvatron. Both Axel and j-bird made some amazing renditions of him while Super-Munkyboy laid down some wicked colours on Axel's art and I can't thank them enough for their contributions. I'm sure Galvy feels the same way. Just want to clarify, lol. But then again, I guess that's the problem when you have so many people working on the same character!

I can't believe I've never seen this thread! Just want to thank the people that liked Armour-Dillo and Prime-Hate. I'm especially humbled by your placing of him at #1, Skybreaker! Thank you!

I'd rank my Top 10, but I'm rubbish at rankings and decisions in general. ^_^
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    Once again, Armour-Dillo was created by myself and Galvatron. Both Axel and j-bird made some amazing renditions of him while Super-Munkyboy laid down some wicked colours on Axel's art and I can't thank them enough for their contributions. I'm sure Galvy feels the same way. Just want to clarify, lol. But then again, I guess that's the problem when you have so many people working on the same character!

I can't believe I've never seen this thread! Just want to thank the people that liked Armour-Dillo and Prime-Hate. I'm especially humbled by your placing of him at #1, Skybreaker! Thank you!

I'd rank my Top 10, but I'm rubbish at rankings and decisions in general. ^_^

I apologize I had no idea, really it was the cooperation of various artists. Again apologies.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igaluk View Post
    I apologize I had no idea, really it was the cooperation of various artists. Again apologies.
    No worries, dude. Just getting the ol' facts in order.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

all mine are the greatest and it is very nice to see that you all agree
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery