Thread: A series about He-Ro?

Court Magician Randor_Triumphant's Avatar

A series about He-Ro?

Hai guys!
    I didnt know where to put this...

I was just wondering what the feelings were on a cartoon series based upon He-Ro(and King Grayskull, Snakemen, etc)?
    I really think it would be good(sorta like dino riders meets motu).

Maybe or maybe not by the same company...but yeh
    Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded...

If it was in the MYP 200x style I would be totally into it.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

I generally don't think He-Ro has the kinda design that could sustain a real interest, but I do think a cartoon about Pre-Eternia could be very cool.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Off hand it sounds like something I'd watch. It's MOTU so I'd watch it pretty much regardless of style.

im not sure ide watch if souly about he-ro, no if it was king grayskull=king arthur to he-ro= merlin , that ide watch
    Eternian Beastmaster

I heard somewhere that He-Ro was suppose the be a series based on the son of he-man and teela. Also Skeletor had a son but the suits decided to go with The New Adventures of He-Man instead.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I would LOVE it! That would be a great way to re-introduce the He-Man concept to the masses. It would give old fans the history they've been clamoring for and new watchers would get in from the beginning. PERFECT!

Theresa really good Fan fiction serial going on right now about He-Ro....its on like episode 15 or so, looks like itll be twenty or twenty five long at least

Quote Originally Posted by Greyskull09 View Post
    I heard somewhere that He-Ro was suppose the be a series based on the son of he-man and teela. Also Skeletor had a son but the suits decided to go with The New Adventures of He-Man instead.

Not really. That was an idea pitched by Lou Sheimers production company. But Mattel didn't like it I suppose. And to be honest I am glad they didn't. The designs were even worse then the NA ones imo.

Mattel allready used the name He-Ro for a Powers of Grayskull line that was supposed to come out after the MotU line as a spinoff. However that didn't come to pass.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/