Thread: 5/15 Sale Announced: MOTUC Scorpia™, Battle Lion™,

5/15 Sale Announced: MOTUC Scorpia™, Battle Lion™,

5/15 Releases Announced: MOTUC Scorpia™,
    Battle Lion™, Octavia™ & Netossa™ Plus DCU
    Posted by Admin on April 17th, 2014

By Tara Z.

Make it a most memorable MOTUC May, with four figures including two long-awaited, fan-demanded arrivals from Club Eternia®. This month collectors get their claws, uh, hands on the fiendish female Scorpia™, along with a mighty beast from the Green Tiger tribe.

King Grayskull™ finally gets his mount when Battle Lion™ roars into our Shop. Also joining the lineup this month for DC Universe fans we’ve got two figures fighting for good; Saint Walker, the first Blue Lantern, and the Justice League’s Elongated Man. Here’s the full list:

Early Access 5/14
    Wednesday, 5/14 from 8 a.m. PT to Thursday, 5/15 at 8 a.m. PT (subscribers only)
    Products Available: DCU Elongated Man, DCU Saint Walker, MOTUC Netossa™, MOTUC Octavia™
    All Access 5/15
    Thursday 5/15 at 9 a.m. PT (open to everyone)
    DCU Elongated Man *
    DCU Saint Walker *
    MOTUC Battle Lion™ (Club Eternia®)
    MOTUC Netossa™*
    MOTUC Octavia™*
    MOTUC Scorpia™ (Club Eternia®)
    *Subject to Early Access sellout.

May Subscription Key Dates
    Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Saturday 5/10
    Subscription Orders Ship: Starting Monday 5/12
    Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join us on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

EA is useless for me this next month.

yeah instead of having to wake up in the middle of the night twice to order figures in May just have to do it once

Heroic Warrior

Think I will grab a second Octavia and netossa. Originally when it came to POP was only going to get one of each except adora and she-Ra,but since I subbed,for two club etherias I decided to go all in with two of each pop so backtracking now to get castaspella, Octavia, netossa and Seahawk. So this will take half of them,off my list. And I have no interest in battle lion but thankfully found someone to take it off my hands
    scorpia is the first figure since glimmer, two bad and modulok that has me super excited and given,how well she tuned out and thirty years of waiting for her I have to pick up two more on,DOS.

Widget
    Where are the minimasters?

Quote Originally Posted by avallarino View Post
    Where are the minimasters?
    They are every other month. . The next set is June.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I want Scorpia and Octavia!!!
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List: FILMATION MER-MAN, Vultak, Peekablue, Laser-Light Skeletor, Hunga.

As usual with a female figure, I'd love to pick up at least one more Scorpia on sale day to keep on card, but when you figure the $27 cost plus $10+ shipping and then tax - Yeah, not gonna dump $40 for an extra figure. I am sure she will sell out without my help, but when this happens so often when before I'd make a purchase but now I almost never do, you wonder if they take into account folks buying less extras and other purchases due to the price increases (figures/shipping) and lack of combining options.

4-Wheeled Heroic Warrior Wheelor's Avatar
    How does a LION come from the Green Tiger Tribe? He's a Lion!!!!
    Quote the Raven
    "Nevermore"

His bio says he's a Liger
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

I like the Battle Lion-cool that he's coming in my sub, but really I could take it or leave it.
    Kinda lame that KG's cape will look silly when he's riding him, can't remember-does KGs cape come off?
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Yes it does, I'll have mine standing next to his Battle Lion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    I like the Battle Lion-cool that he's coming in my sub, but really I could take it or leave it.
    Kinda lame that KG's cape will look silly when he's riding him, can't remember-does KGs cape come off?

I think I'm going to ditch the techno-saddle and just leave him without it and have KG standing next to him. Ranger is not a riding Lion.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Hoping I can snag a Scorpia next month...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by KelvAcos View Post
    EA is useless for me this next month.
    Ditto for me
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    King Grayskull 2.0's cape comes off.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Scorpia is THE top of my want list. Been waiting a loooong time for this. It's like a childhood dream come true. Can't wait!

Wait, I thought Battle Lion was a June release. Is this pumped out early or am I misinformed?

can't remember-does KGs cape come off?
    Come off? I have a tough time keeping it on!
    I can't wait for Battle Lion (even though I think his saddle looks a little silly on him...like it doesn't really "fit.") I may just remove the saddle and keep his helmet and "claws" on.

I prefer the helmet because with the green mane, it breaks up the color.

Heroic Warrior
    Finally a figure I want, Battle Lion. Don't care for any of the POP ladies, sorry!!

Okay, trying to find the price for Battle Lion and cannot seem to find it. How much is he for sub holders? Balancing mah checkbook...
    $40?

Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    Okay, trying to find the price for Battle Lion and cannot seem to find it. How much is he for sub holders? Balancing mah checkbook...
    $40?
    Typically DOS is $2 off from what we subbers can expect to pay, so if you are a MOTUC sub holder yes BL should be $40.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    $40?
    BL is $38 for subbers.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images