Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Plundor Discussion Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    he looks ok. but doesn't really feel like a MOTU character.
    i still think matty switched him from the filmation sub to the main sub with strong arm.
    I'm sure they did, the off the wall character Scott was talking about for the Filmation sub had to be Plundor, not Nepthu.

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    And funny thing is there is only one in your signature that I want? Go figure? Can you guess which one
    is it illumina?
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

I bought the Filmation sub hoping for Plundor and now I have to buy him DOS.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    Yeah, that's how I feel, too.
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    Hmmm. There is a sense of vindication for me, seeing plundor in the main sub…so in that sense I’m tempted to say “take that, haters!!”…

On the other hand, I’m not an overtly vindictive person…so, I think plundor should have been in the filmation sub, so he’s not forced on those who don’t want him, and so he isn’t taking a spot for another character.
    Actually i am not a hater, my point is this:

In a recent org poll Plundor is wanted by 52%, so let's say it is not so wanted.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...do=showresults

And in a previous poll

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ight=filmation

Strongarm, Masque, Scorpia, Imp, Robot Knights, Vultak, Lizzard man, Madame Razz, Hunga, and Granita got more votes than Plundor.

So that makes him a characer that is not so welcome for everybody. It is the perfect candidate for the Filmation Sub instead of the main sub. Because that is why the Filmation sub was made for, so they could use slots of the main sub for highly requested characters.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    hey, thanks!! and monteeg as a figure is on my wishlist!! i want all the characters in my signature made!
    You might need to update your signature since 2 are coming yay. So excited!

I am thrilled about Plundor and hope to be able to afford him in dec since I am stuck getting strong-arm lol though i like him, i'd rather they did the opposite and put Plundor in my sub and strong-arm in the other. Though next year, i'm getting club eternia especially with the first few 2014 reveals
    Last edited by AlexisLasek; July 19, 2013 at 10:49pm.

I can't believe how cool he is. I never thought I'd say that. LOL.

Heroic Warrior
    is it illumina?
    Yep! You guessed it, she's not high on my list but she has a great design and her figure will probably be kickass.

Plundor the Spoiler! YES!! He looks awesome, great rendition into plastic. Nice Skeletor axe accessory, even if it does look a bit gummy in that pic.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think, it will be a problem to get him. Many Fans will sell him...

I still think he looks like Jaxxon from Star Wars comics in the 70s.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Soooooooooooo happy. Love him.
    – No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    Actually i am not a hater, my point is this:

In a recent org poll Plundor is wanted by 52%, so let's say it is not so wanted.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...do=showresults

And in a previous poll

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ight=filmation

Strongarm, Masque, Scorpia, Imp, Robot Knights, Vultak, Lizzard man, Madame Razz, Hunga, and Granita got more votes than Plundor.

So that makes him a characer that is not so welcome for everybody. It is the perfect candidate for the Filmation Sub instead of the main sub. Because that is why the Filmation sub was made for, so they could use slots of the main sub for highly requested characters.
    I'm THRILLED to be getting both Plundor and Strongarm, but even I feel that these two should have been reversed, because Strongarm "fits" better with the regular sub. Oh well I don't think anyone will have any trouble selling their Plundors. It's Nepthu that will be clogging Ebay auctions for years to come.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I don't think, it will be a problem to get him. Many Fans will sell him...
    You got that right! I was hoping for Nepthu or Strong-Arm in the 2013 Club Eternia, not Plundor. With how divisive Plundor is, it seems obvious that the Filmation subscribers would have had more interest in the character than the regular Club Eternia subscribers. What an abomination.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

So I'm watching his episode for the first time...

...that voice... oh, that voice... O_o

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    It's the same for me! Now I'll have to sell Nepthu (and who will buy it?) and buy Plundor... that's really odd!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Wait, Plundor never actually fought He-Man? He just rolled over and gave up?

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    The 4H have totally knocked this one out of the park. His subduedly evil facial expression and the posing of his ears are spot on, and I love it that they went with a more purplish than pinkish tone for his hair. He doesn't look silly at all. And the newly tooled clothing parts look great and have a lot of potential for reuse in customs. This Plundor is PERFECT. So stoked!

I'm not convinced with the accessories he will come with, though. He should have come with money and a lifeforce liquid flask, or with one of his "rabbots". Those would have been his "proper" accessories. We have lots of guns already, no need for yet another one (although the color choice for the weapon harmonizes well with the figure). And it's nice to get Skeletor's Filmation axe, but the design looks somewhat off (the upper part is too long) and it doesn't really belong with this character (just like the Staff of Avion with Icer, and I fear it may suffer from the same painted-over QC problem as that one).

Last edited by uaxuctum; July 20, 2013 at 04:43am.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I am pretty sure he was supposed to be in the Filmation sub and was swapped with Strong-Or. Not a huge deal for me but I understand how that might make some people happy and some people not. My guess is this was swapped because of all the people being so very sure Plundar was coming in the Filmation sub and with so much negativity about the choices we were expecting... there is a lesson to be learned there.

Plundar turned out pretty awesome I think. Really love his head sculpt.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    He doesn't look silly at all.

...uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I just wanna say, I don't think we usually disagree...

Putting him in Club Eternia over Filmation? Well played Scott. Well Played

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Im surprised Im saying this... but I LOVE this guy. I was ticked right of when Nepthu was shown, and figured the same would happen with Mr. The Spoiler here. The Horsemen have done it again. My name is Nathan, and I like Plundor. There I said it.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    Im surprised Im saying this... but I LOVE this guy. I was ticked right of when Nepthu was shown, and figured the same would happen with Mr. The Spoiler here. The Horsemen have done it again. My name is Nathan, and I like Plundor. There I said it.
    and I love Goat Man...and I'm ecstatic we're getting characters we love and have waited a long time for!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

I do like the character and think he fits in the MOTUC line. Love his new parts but something about his head/face sculpt looks off. The head should be a little bigger and poofier. I like the expression on the first pic of the Fwoosh article. He looks a bit more serious there. I would've preferred one of the bunny bots instead of his axe and gun. Shokoti also got one of her Darkling after all.

Aw yeah. Evil Pink Bunny is coming. He's one of those characters and concepts that's so stupid I love it. Really looking forward to him.