Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Plundor Discussion Thread

If there really is no DOS then i'm super glad he is in the main sub as I wanted a second. Should be a breeze to get one as there seems to be no shortage of people that dislike awesome characters like Plundor. My son said dad I want that bunny.....the true measure of an awesome MOTU figure. Remeber these were made for us as children. I think many people would have LOVED him as a child had they been smart enough to make him back then. Now can we start the campaign for his Robo rabbits......also prison garb Plundor would make an awesome variant!

Heroic Warrior
    No DOS??? Wow-- how refreshingly... logical. The bunny lovers (me!) get their bunny, and the haters can unload him pretty easily. If there was ever a character that should have no DOS, it's Plundor.

Now all they have to do is announce no DOS for Nepthu and all slights and nitpicks will be forgiven.

on a related note: i'm really curious how his bio will turn out. will it just be some back story followed by a rundown of his shenanigans in "quest for he-man", or will they try to tie him into the larger struggle and storyline?
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

I think the bunny turned out great.Not my cup of tea though.

Didn't know Plundor until recently, but loved how his figure came out. Looks really good and really like the idea of a rabbit character. Still hard to believe that they're making him.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Plundor and Lord Dactus were the 2 surprise hits for me at this years SDCC, great looking, fun figures
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I am thrilled we are getting Plundor and he looks great!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

I'm surprised Mattel didn't announce a 2015 Filmation sub. I hope they will !
    Plundor is cool but he needs his "friends"

Plundor can't wait for him a legendary one off character pink or not he's finally getting his much needed figure debut.

I still can't understand some folk still moaning about the great list of upcoming MOTUCs being released over next few months. We are all different and have divided opinions but the 4 Horsemen and co have put together probably the best line up so far in MOTUC history.

Troopers, Strongarm, Two Bad, Plundor, Nepthu, Sea Hawk, Hydron, Modulok I mean what a list a dream list to many.

The one thing I have to say before finishing this reply is THANK YOU 4 Horsemen your bloods worth bottling.

As for possible future filmation ideas I would love to see Anghast, Danavas & Jarvan.

is on his way.

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Just saw this on Mattycollector. Looks like we will have Plundor on DOS. Cool!
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/9051039238
    Mike Scabs

^ Uh-Oh!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

and we've got plundor's bio:
    courtesy of figures.com

FILMATION
    PRESENTS

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    and we've got plundor's bio:
    courtesy of figures.com

http://www.figures.com/gallery/data/7962/DSCN0388.JPG
    That bio is awesome, straight out of "Quest for He-man"! I'm disappointed he isn't in the Filmation sub, but I'm extremely happy that he'll be available DOS. I have one reserved from a fellow Orger, but I definitely want to pick up an extra or two. You haters can hate, but Plundor is awesome! Plus he did something that Skeletor never did-he conquered an entire planet!
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

I wonder where the name Draedus came from and why they didn't use the name Trannis from the Filmation episode.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

This bio makes him even more "out of place" than before. That´s to much G.I.JOE/Captain Planet attitude for me than MOTU….but hey, if everyone loves it and him.

I´ll learn to adapt…i guess.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I can't wait for him. Sooo silly, sooo awesome!

"Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Toyguru on Mattycollector about Plundor's Club and DOS:

Q: In the panel, it was said that Plundor was Club Eternia, but the release schedule in the figure case said he was Club Filmation. Which is it? Also, is Plundor getting DOS stock? thanks.

Toyguru: Plundor is Club Eternia. There will be day of stock

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else was happy to be getting Skeletor's Filmation axe.
    It's ok. I think the rod on top of the axe is too long, making it look unbalanced. Evilmike has a similar custom item that looks better. I also have The Witching Axe of Ruination by spymonkey, which I prefer anyway.

Open handed Skeletor for the win.
    Last edited by darkmoon766; July 21, 2013 at 05:02pm.

Hmmm would have expected Plundor to be Filmation, so that means we have Shokoti, Seahawk, Nepthu, Batros and Icer which means we still have someone not announced yet. Maybe Strongarm?

I was kind of hoping that Plundor was Filmation, may or may not pick him up then.

Would rather have Plundor over Strongarm myself. May have to work out a trade then.
    Last edited by wyldman11; July 21, 2013 at 05:12pm.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Hmmm would have expected Plundor to be Filmation, so that means we have Shokoti, Seahawk, Nepthu, Batros and Icer which means we still have someone not announced yet. Maybe Strongarm?

I was kind of hoping that Plundor was Filmation, may or may not pick him up then.

Would rather have Plundor over Strongarm myself.

It will be Strongarm. That is how he was announced first, as Club filmation, as well as plundor being club eternia. This didn't make sense really, and the Schedule in the display cases had them reversed, so there was confusion, but toyguru prettymuch just cleared that up. Pink bunny will upset many club eternia subbers for sure. Which is why it would have made more sense the otherway around....

Plundor

I have to say, I am extremely amused to see this. I'm not sure if this was the best time to make him, and not being in the Filmation subscription seems odd, but, oh well. One thing's for sure, he's a character you can't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    It will be Strongarm. That is how he was announced first, as Club filmation, as well as plundor being club eternia. This didn't make sense really, and the Schedule in the display cases had them reversed, so there was confusion, but toyguru prettymuch just cleared that up. Pink bunny will upset many club eternia subbers for sure. Which is why it would have made more sense the otherway around....
    yeah saw that, I wasn't completely keeping up with the news till it all got revealed and the information got out correctly.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I wonder where the name Draedus came from and why they didn't use the name Trannis from the Filmation episode.
    yeah, that's interesting. the way it's said by the characters in the episode does sound like draedus to me, but i've always seen trannis in print. i've tried to find an official script, but to no avail...
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Jokubas View Post
    Plundor

I have to say, I am extremely amused to see this. I'm not sure if this was the best time to make him, and not being in the Filmation subscription seems odd, but, oh well. One thing's for sure, he's a character you can't forget.
    There is no better time to make him. the last month of a sub year. Could you imagine him coming in January or February? I like him but he's not what you call sub lure. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Toyguru on Mattycollector about Plundor's Club and DOS:

Q: In the panel, it was said that Plundor was Club Eternia, but the release schedule in the figure case said he was Club Filmation. Which is it? Also, is Plundor getting DOS stock? thanks.

Toyguru: Plundor is Club Eternia. There will be day of stock
    That's a relief to me. I probably won't even be able to order him from Matty anyway. But I wasn't looking forward to paying skyrocketed 2nd hand market prices just because he had no DOS.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal