Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Plundor Discussion Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    oooooooohh, yeah! let's give him claws and fangs and make him MOAR EXXTREEEMMMME!!!11

sorry, no...there are a few characters that benefited from their 200X translation, but that style typically results in over-designed, overly busy schlock, and those redesigns of Plundor are no exception.

those look like what you would get if you got a bunch of insecure, inappropriately aggressive teenage males the opportunity to sit on a panel and redesign Plundor after each of them had chugged a couple of Monster energy drinks. the wise concept of "Less is More" is completely thrown out the window.

frankly, i think "Mad Menace" applies to the way that the 4H have interpreted Plundor. Menace and monstrosity are based on actions, not appearance.
    ^Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I hope the axe is not made of gummy plastic. It looks bended on the pics...
    Sadly I think it is. Best we can hope for is that it's not TOO gummy, but I'm pretty sure that was a finished item at SDCC. I'm assuming it's gummy because it's sharing a mold with the gun, which is always made of gummy plastic as well.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.