Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Plundor Discussion Thread

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Not a fan of Plundor. That 200X version someone made has merit but the classic Filmation character is not something I want to see. Way to silly in a strange Warner Brothers way. That episode feels like He-Man stepped into the wrong cartoon. Just my opinion though. I hope they make him for those that want him.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
    Not a fan of Plundor. [...] That episode feels like He-Man stepped into the wrong cartoon.
    That's much of the point though, isn't it? Our Hero is stripped of his identity, and thrown into a world which is at odds to his in two separate ways - the Looney Tunes/funny animals visuals; and the Evil Businessman (Plundor) bad guy, out for cash rather than to rule the place.

What about the chicken headed, uhh.. chick that was in that ep? She'd be cool to have as well.
    Love, friendship, or respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
    I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    i love those 200x designs.... kudos to whoever did those!

As silly as Plundor was, he'd be hard for me to resist.... imo, he's no goofier looking than Hordak the big eared klingon. (what the hell is Hordak supposed to be anyway? btw, i love Hordak...) at least i can tell what plundor is supposed to be...

i like the goofy villans just as much as the more serious ones.... so come on, Mattel... acquire those rights and give us some of these characters.

bring on the evil Easter bunny!!!!!!

I'll buy any figure they make, no matter who it is.

hell, we got a wonder bread He-man coming, as well as a green Sasquach with pine scent, so why not an evil pink rabbit? We even have a guy coming with a giant eyeball for a head!!?? IMO, he's cool too.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

if i collected the toy line for it or even have to see another version of him id fo for no, the ep with him and his charachter is just purely one of the worst of the entire series for me
    its a great episode to shower or shave thru
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    That's much of the point though, isn't it? Our Hero is stripped of his identity, and thrown into a world which is at odds to his in two separate ways - the Looney Tunes/funny animals visuals; and the Evil Businessman (Plundor) bad guy, out for cash rather than to rule the place.
    I see what you are saying however this still does not work for me. It may be the point but I really don't find it interesting. They could have easily thrown him into a world that was different and not so silly. The episode feels like the animators just said "look what we can get away with!". If this were done in MOTUC it would be akin to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He-Man may have been a cartoon as well but in comparison he looks much more serious than the goofy things on that world.
    Not to mention I just don't like the idea personally. Some people may think that a silly purple bunny man with a goofy voice and cartoonish features is as cool as Skeletor, a skull faced lord of destruction but I just don't feel the same.
    Regardless if people want him made I am not against that. I would just sell mine to a fellow forum member who was unable to get him. There are not many characters I would skip. I plan on getting all of the POP and NA figures. Mo-Larr and Plundor however will never be on my collector shelf.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Hells to the yeah I'd buy him...but then again...I want every character made in MOTUC.

I love that MOTUC is re-creating MOTU from the 80s; but we can leave some things behind. Plundor is one of them.

I really hope we're getting Filmation rights! It's about time this character became a reality in figure form!

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Plundor would make an AWESOME 2012 sub bonus figure.

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    Plundor would make an AWESOME 2012 sub bonus figure.
    I'm in agreement. He'd make for an awesome sub bonus figure. MUCH BETTER than Preternian Disguise He-Man. That figure was just a letdown.
    "You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book." -- Jerri Blank to her pretend husband Ronnie Leggett, from "Strangers With Candy"

I would definitely like him, but more like those pics of a 200X killer bunnicula look than the goofy Filmation look.

Of course that's after they do Shadow Weaver, Shokoti, Lord Masque, Scorpia, Octavia, Batros, Vultak, Hungra the Harpy, Icer, Strong Arm, Fang Man, Dragoon, Dark Dream, Delora, Kittrina, Lizard Man, Mara, & Master Sebrian first.
    Last edited by phnx75; May 26, 2011 at 02:54pm.

I think it woudl be a cool figure to do for the Sub figure, by that i mean the figure you can only get if you buy the sub, like wundar, if the annouce they have the filmation rights.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

He would be a nice figure for a sub to come out around Easter. A giant pink bunny on steroids screams Easter to me! Since the Meteorbs look like eggs, they should include a Meteorb with him as well!

No thanks, I'd even prefer Tullamore the Treeperchaun to this ...pink ... bunny

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'd love a Plundor. Let the Four Horsemen add some detail to his Filmation design, make him look more like an evil MOTU figure. Not to the point of hyper anime detail or anything crazy like that, just some nice updating so he fits in nicely.

I really like Plundor's "Quest for He-Man" Filmation episode. It definitely made "Count Marzo's official top 10 trippiest MOTU episodes" for those who were wondering!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I really like Plundor's "Quest for He-Man" Filmation episode. It definitely made "Count Marzo's official top 10 trippiest MOTU episodes" for those who were wondering!
    And the other nine?

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    And the other nine?
    Still working on it.

This is just my little joke article that I've been randomly commenting on. I'll finish it sometime.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'd like plundor if he were a joke exclusive figure. sort of like molar.
    feel its still a wast.

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    I want a Plundor

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    He's a pink evil rabbit guy. What's not to love?

The fact that Plundar is so silly and obscure, makes him IMO a great candidate for a club exclusive figure IF Mattel ever got the rights.

Also, since he would require minimal tooling it would be a no-brainer on mattel's part.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Would I buy a Plundor? No.

I would buy THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we have characters based on skunks, snakes, elephants, lions, bees, etc, etc... why should anyone complain about one based on a rabbit??!?? And an EVIL rabbit to boot!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    He is one of my top wants. People can make all the jokes they want about this guy but in the end he destroyed planets all in the name of greed. He should run for president. Still he is more of a threat than Skeletor and King Hiss. It takes the Horde armies to conquer or destroy planets as to where Plundor does it on his own. Pretty bad a** for a giant pink bunny.

If TMNT can have Usagi Yojimbo, we can surely have Plundorrrr.....THE SPOILERRR!!!@
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!