Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Plundor Discussion Thread

Plundor could have easily conquered Eternia by overwhelming Randor's forces with an army made by finding a mate and... breeding like rabbits.

Yes, that was bad. But so is Plundor.

Of course !!!

I love Plundor the Spoiler !!! I┤ve ever done and will ever do !
    Great pics by the way !

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Plundor was wonderful in 200x style because he could be depicted as a vicious and creepy creature, but in MotUC... I don't see it
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

I was originally going to say no thanks, but after seeing Buffalo Bill's version and that awesome custom, I think he would be pretty sweet after all.

I'd buy one.

LOL@the evil easter bunny!!!!!! C'mon guys, be a little more sellective.

facepalm. Overly macho fans not able to enjoy an over the top rabbit creature from another dimension. This whole line is over the top with muscles and crazy moves if ask me. Same mentality with video games now, too many gray muted gun toting gun games and anything with primary colors is for the kiddies.

If they visually 'evil him up' a little then i'm sold! He could be really sinister with a few tweaks.

Heroic Warrior
    There is no place in my collection for a pink rabbit, Plundor was pretty much the absolute lowpoint for lame characters as far as MOTU is concerned in my opinion, and MOTU has seen some truly lame ones over the years, so that's really saying something. Nope, not a fan here, at all...

Miyamoto Usagi (from Usagi Yojimbo) on the other hand is actually a fantastic character and book, and if you only know him from TMNT then you don't really know him at all. If you are a comics fan you really should check out one of Dark Horse's trade collections some time, or if you can find them, the old Fantagraphics ones of the first Usagi Yojimbo series, all written and drawn by creator Stan Sakai...

I would love to see a plundor .... Plundor episode was one of my favorites.....
    like to see him and a hand full of his robots
    Coming Soon ..... Fuerza-T Masters & "The Great Divide" Story
    Passion Designs Inc

Add me-Facebook, Feedback!

Personally I've always thought it would be cool to see Skeletor try to reform the Council of Evil again down the road. He could have some of the better members return. Marzo, Webstor for example.
    And add some new ones. Flogg, (no henchmen just Flogg) Plundor and Evil Lyn! Or even better...Shadow Weaver.
    They'd be a lot scarier this time if Skeletor would just take a little evil female advice.
    I see Plundor as this evil alchemist character. He would be a wicked loaner who specializes in magical potions that could be used to further Skeletor's deeds. Not necessarily a card carrying member of the Snake Mountain henchmen, but he and Skeletor would cross paths from time to time.
    Perhaps Plundor comes to Eternia looking for revenge on He-man since He-man liberated the planet he had enslaved like in the Filmation cartoon.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Quote Originally Posted by madara View Post
    facepalm. Overly macho fans not able to enjoy an over the top rabbit creature from another dimension. This whole line is over the top with muscles and crazy moves if ask me.....
    Well said!

It's these over the top characters that make MOTU what it is!

Personally, I think a ginger guy with a mustache and a giant, red heart on his armour is much more outrageous.

and don't get me started on the fact there's a character named fisto!

"Hi there Peekablue! I'm fisto! I like to fist people...I loosen them up with my normal hand and then go in for the kill with THIS bad boy here!"
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

Heroic Warrior
    Let's face it - with the FOur Horsement designing these characters - Plundor will look cool! That will be a show of strength if they pull this one off - which I have no doubt they will.

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    Hold it right there XD
    No insults on Usagi Yojimbo if you don't know what you're talking about!
    You don't know who Usagi Yojimbo is if you've only watched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons.

Let me tell you what it's really about because you're missing out big time here;
    Usagi Yojimbo is one is the greatest characters ever written.
    He has a monthly ongoing comic book series ever since 1984 (and still gaining more popularity by the month with every new issue)!!!
    Completely created (written, drawn, etc) by only one legendary man: Stan Sakai.

The stories are truly amazing, very true to the beginning of Edo period Feudal Japan (early 17th century).
    The only so called "childish" thing you could name would be the fact that humans are replaced with anthropomorphic animals.
    Don't let that fool you because for the rest it's a totally adult mature badass comic book series with loads of authentic stories, customs and information about Feudal Japan.
    Usagi Yojimbo is a master swordsman. If you want to make comparisons to MOTU, think like the original Pre-Filmation Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, but then 100x better.

To me, no comic book series ever comes close to the masterpiece called: Usagi Yojimbo. It is simply genius!
    And that really says a lot because I read quite a few comics and I like many of them.
    Usagi Yojimbo is never boring, lame, childish, repeating, it's always interesting with many character developments. Anyone who never read an issue is missing out on this masterpiece.

-
    Back on topic:
    Plundor is a character I'd rather not see because he is simply too silly and goofy for my taste.
    There are lots of other MOTU characters that are way better imo.
    I was talking about the man/rabbit thing lol, I know wh Usagi Yojimbo is other wise i`m sure i would have spelled his name with a Y instead of a U, and yes you are right, he was better as a comic than he was in the turtles

Ya know, I kinda thought this was a joke at first! He seriously looks like something someone cobbled together in photoshop! So this guy was actually in the show? And he has a following? Man! And people think us fans of Disco Skeletor are strange! They didn't even try to make this one interesting, did they? Just a pink bunny man. Perhaps I oughta see if anyone has any scenes of him on youtube and I'll see if his character is at least funny or interesting.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Perhaps I oughta see if anyone has any scenes of him on youtube and I'll see if his character is at least funny or interesting.
    He was in the season 1 episode, Quest for He-man. His voice really is the icing on the cake!
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    As goofy as that cahracter is, I'm in! If Mattel makes a Plundor, I'm buying!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Well, if we were back in 200X, I'd be excited at the idea. But given how MOTUC is made, no, I don't really care much for a rabbit head on the MOTUC buck. And there are Filmation-made characters I want ten billions times more than him.

I hold the sword Fisto's Left Hand's Avatar
    Yeah....no. Pass. Never understood this guy's appeal.
    Our goal is to make sure all MOTU collectors can get these new figures.
    -What the Fans Want to Know Round 3

Good trades: JohnnyTyler, tattoojunkie74

I have no love for Plundor, sorry.
    Would be an easy fig to pass on for me.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

I like Plundor and his rabbit robots of destruction.
    Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

Heroic Warrior
    A big pass for me on this silly Plundor rabbit...silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

Plundor is one of the greatest villains of all time, of course they should make him.

Ugly rabbit with a stupid episode and terrible voice... don't like him... there are more important characters from filmation!

Quote Originally Posted by Fneh View Post
    He was in the season 1 episode, Quest for He-man. His voice really is the icing on the cake!
    Oh...oh man I can't breath. That episode was hilarious. Plundor's voice was...to put it lightly: fabulous. I loved the heck out of his crazy factory!

Comedic gold! After having seen that, I can say that I wouldn't mind the figure, but I'd only want him for comedic purposes. You'd be seeing a lot fo joke pics outa me!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I'll buy any MOTU figure Mattel releases. With that said, bring on Plundor!!