Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Plundor Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CptSpandex View Post
    I'd love to have a Plundor, but I'd love to see it done up 200x style. Of course I know that won't happen...
    i never finished this. It is te same freaky head Hemike used for his staction:

But I am sure it will look goofy like the cartoon
    I guess I will gve him this head

A Defender of Grayskull coolapex's Avatar
    Oooooow, What a cute little pink bunny rabbit. Just what I always wanted, my own little bunny rabbit. I'll will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat him and pet him and rub him and caress him. Hey, if it's filmation I'll just take him.
    Last edited by coolapex; September 8, 2011 at 07:17pm.

I'd like a Plundor figure and I think the 4H could make something interesting out of him. I don't think they would go straight filmation or the more monsterous mutant bunnies like the BBM drawing. It would probably be something more in between and closer to the style of animal-man we saw them do with Carnivus.

Widget
    I would love to have a Plundor figure. I would also really like a Gleedil figure too - I think she would fit in perfect with Stratos.

All of the half-human half animal characters were always my favorites.

Even though this thread is a month or two old, I stumbled upon and it and felt it appropriate to share my vintage PLUNDOR

See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Put me down for one..

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I always worry about the people that can only seriously accept non-human characters that are either scary or ugly. I hope adorable aliens abduct them some day.

Anyway, this is a really good episode, and if you can cope with the idea of a villain being "silly" looking (and if you can't, and you're an adult collecting toys, I don't understand you at all) Plundar's a pretty sweet villain. I do hope we get him, although I hope it's sometime after Ram-Man, Mechaneck, Flogg, etc.

Kowl is cuddly and most people do not respond the same towards him.

Pludor is silly, juvenile looking, and he is not cuddly at all. He appears to be Bugs Bunny on crack and steroids. It is like Filmation just wanted something for the kids and went over to Looney Tunes to get Bugs for a guest star appearance.

do you think he will have the beastman buck? bunnies are fuzzy after all

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

ugh. No I dont want him. But if he came out "for" Easter, then I would be ok with getting one.

But then I would demand "Adam-As-Santa" from the Christmas Special.

ANd yes, I know he's not Easter Related, but that is the only way I can accept him.

Despite the fact that Plundor is such a polarizing figure, I want him; it's taken a lot of thought since I first saw this thread to make up my mind. It had to cultivate a little bit I guess.

No reuse of Tri-Klops armor, everything should be original with him. Maybe give him a sinister face just so he doesn't look so goofy. Definitely don't give him one of his sillier expressions in the episode. I think he will have to be sandwiched in between two months that have really strong desirable characters so not to displease MOTUs fickle fanbase too much.

I like ridiculous characters in MOTU and Plundor is definitely ridiculous. I'd be happy to buy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    I like ridiculous characters in MOTU and Plundor is definitely ridiculous. I'd be happy to buy him.

yes, it's like i say- if you don't like certain characters, you don't have to buy them...if it's a subscription issue...well, perhaps it's time we all come to terms that this line, for better or worse associates itself with some garish and goofy characters...as for me, I DEMAND PLUNDOR!!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

I was thinking about Easter, and naturally, Plundor sprang (hopped?) to mind. I thought I'd chime in once more and rattle his bunny cage some-bring me this great Filmation baddie!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I would love to see Plundor make it into MOTUC and I'd happily buy him.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    I always worry about the people that can only seriously accept non-human characters that are either scary or ugly. I hope adorable aliens abduct them some day.
    I'll worry if we get a MOTU movie and they actually have this guy in it. Critics and moviegoers alike will walk out of the theater laughing and MOTU will be DOA at the Box Office.

That said, I think Plundor would be great for a Club Eternia Exclusive figure.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Even though this thread is a month or two old, I stumbled upon and it and felt it appropriate to share my vintage PLUNDOR

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...LUNDORBODY.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...NDORBEFORE.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...LUNDORHEAD.jpg
    Wow! He looks great! Nice reuse of the the Tri-Klops armor! But I do agree that his MOTUC version would probably look better with his own unique armor. Hopefully we'll find out soon enough!
    No comment.

Heheh, I just watched Quest for He-Man last night. My brother's GF thinks that Zodac looks hilariously creepy, sitting there and staring at you, during the post-show lesson with a sparkling rainbow overhead! I didn't expect to see a support topic for Plundar, though.

Now that Mattel has the rights for Filmation characters, I'd say that Plundar could make for a fun figure. I'd buy him. Yes, he's a pink bunny man...But, as mentioned before, his story is a warped satire of corporate greed destroying nature. There's a really powerful message hidden there in Paul Dini's trippy story, something beyond the typical sword & sorcery adventures of MOTU!

That being said, I think a figure like Plundar would make a neat exclusive. For example, make him a sub exclusive for a Club Filmation subscription that would include Lizard Man, Dree-Elle/Montork, Madame Razz, Shokoti, and other memorable supporting characters. I think a 6 character, bi-monthly sub-series celebrating the Filmation cartoons would be cool!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post
    He appears to be Bugs Bunny on crack and steroids.
    And that is why Plundor is AWESOME!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fneh View Post
    [...] how should he be done? flocked? repainted triklops armour? What should he come with? his magic liquid and some money?
    How many ppl here would want to see this guy and who wants to forget he ever existed (and why)?
    I'd love to see Plundor, but I would prefer it if they offered a 2-pack with his episode "heroic" enemy Gleedal.

Plundor would be very easy to make. Just a pink repaint of Beast Man's furry buck, with a repaint of Tri-Klops' chest armor and feet. The only thing new would be his bunny head and his "weapons" (the magic liquid flask and a chest full of money would be very appropriate).

Gleedal would be easy as well. Mostly a female buck repaint, with Skeletor's feet and a new head. She uses a kind of spear/gun in the episode, so that should be her weapon. Plus, just like Marlena came with Cringer, they could include her tiger with her (a simple Cringer beige repaint, in one of the few opportunities to reuse it).

I would like to see the robot rabbits and the schminivits too, but since these would make for an army builder set, they should be available separately from Plundor/Gleedal. Not that this robot/creature army builder pack would be any likely, though, since both would be new tools.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I'd love to see Plundor, but I would prefer it if they offered a 2-pack with his episode "heroic" enemy Gleedal.

Plundor would be very easy to make. Just a pink repaint of Beast Man's furry buck, with a repaint of Tri-Klops' chest armor and feet. The only thing new would be his bunny head and his "weapons" (the magic liquid flask and a chest full of money would be very appropriate).

Gleedal would be easy as well. Mostly a female buck repaint, with Skeletor's feet and a new head. She uses a kind of spear/gun in the episode, so that should be her weapon. Plus, just like Marlena came with Cringer, they could include her tiger with her (a simple Cringer beige repaint, in one of the few opportunities to reuse it).

I would like to see the robot rabbits and the schminivits too, but since these would make for an army builder set, they should be available separately from Plundor/Gleedal. Not that this robot/creature army builder pack would be any likely, though, since both would be new tools.
    THIS. Gleedal/Plundor 2-pack is perfect.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

I keep seeing people misspelling his name in other threads! Even Toyguru!

Was his name ever spelled with an "a" somewhere? It's even listed as Plundor in IMDB and voiced by John Erwin!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post

Anyway, this is a really good episode, and if you can cope with the idea of a villain being "silly" looking (and if you can't, and you're an adult collecting toys, I don't understand you at all) Plundar's a pretty sweet villain. I do hope we get him, although I hope it's sometime after Ram-Man, Mechaneck, Flogg, etc.
    Agreed. And just because he was a pink rabbit man doesn't man he was cute. His physical aesthetics added a lot to his monstrosity (as it was supposed to). Plundor along with Cambro, Shokoti, Dragoon, and others are classic staples of Filmation He-Man.

Plundor and Gleedil need figures.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    I'll worry if we get a MOTU movie and they actually have this guy in it. Critics and moviegoers alike will walk out of the theater laughing and MOTU will be DOA at the Box Office.

That said, I think Plundor would be great for a Club Eternia Exclusive figure.
    I don't think he would promote sub sales at all..... From here on out the sub exclusive should be a very sought after character.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    Wow! He looks great! Nice reuse of the the Tri-Klops armor! But I do agree that his MOTUC version would probably look better with his own unique armor. Hopefully we'll find out soon enough!
    I hope we never find out. He should easily be on the back burner for sure, it would be a shame if Rabbit Guy came out and the line was cancelled before we have 50 (at least) more important characters than him.

We all need some Plundor.