Thread: Club Eternia 2010 Membership CAN BE CANCELED

Club Eternia 2010 Membership CAN BE CANCELED

Just letting anyone that wants to know that the Eternia 2010 Membership CAN BE CANCELED. Mine is fully canceled with no trouble at all.

I hated to do it because I really loved the new MOTUC figure line but I was tired of getting defective figures with bad paint, two left legs, two right legs. Well lets face it, allot of junk figures. I must have been one of the most unlucky people out there. I see pics on here of everybody great looking figures, but I was just not that lucky. The biggest let down was my Tri-Klops and Webstor they were complete junk. In my personal opinion they were bad because they upped the production amount so much that the quality went way down.(again, that's my opinion.Who knows.) I just had to quit because I was tired of getting excited to get the new figure and to be just let down so much when it came in the mail...Very sad and disappointing..Thanks for reading.....
    Last edited by hawk & animal; September 22, 2009 at 08:31pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Just out of curiosity, how did you go about canceling it?

Quote Originally Posted by DemoMan View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how did you go about canceling it?
    I just called them and said that I was tired of the poor quality and that I wanted to cancel it and they canceled it.. I called back today to confirm that it was and they said it was and I would be refunded the subscription fee and I also received an email saying it as well.. It was no trouble at all. I expected to have trouble, but it was all good..

Ouch, that sucks, man.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Yeah sorry to hear that. My brother and his friends ordered like 10 Tri-Klops and between them NONE had good paint aps at all (same with Hordak). I don't blame you.