Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Catch-All Thread for Toy Identification

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar

Official Catch-All Thread for Toy Identification

Hi all!
    These two were in a lot i got on ebay but i dont know where they are from. At first i thought there were parts of the grayskull castle 200x version but it seems not. Any idea?
    Thanks!uploadfromtaptalk1431868855545.jpg
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev

Hmm....
    I am not sure which toymaker this castle is from.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

There is only a "made in China" molded under the smaller one.

To me it looks like it could be from one of Chap mei's Knights line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    To me it looks like it could be from one of Chap mei's Knights line.
    Never heard about it :-) Is is something recent and popular or a common cheap toy line? :-)

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Chap Mei makes a bunch of generic lines, some of which have been rolled into TRU's Animal Planet and True Heroes brands. These definitley look similar to something I got with their Beast Warriors line when He-Man 200x was out, just possibly different colors (CM is a champ of mold re-use even Mattel would envy), so it might be from one of the sets they have out at TRU now with the knights. The good thing about their stuff is that most features some really good sculpting; the dinos they have out on the shelves at TRU probably beat the somewhat lackluster Hasbro offerings for Jurassic World.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Imaginext has a line of castles that are all modular and interchangeable. I don't recognize these particular pieces, but that jail cell feels familiar.

Thanks for all these infos :-) do you think they would fit well in the MOTU world with an appropriate paint job or it's not worth the effort?

bomb, what is?

where does this bomb come fom?(The pencil is there for size reference)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

I am not sure from which toy does this little bomb come, deltadod.
    Last edited by Neophron; June 4, 2015 at 08:46am.

I.D! (It's the tip to one of Dreadwing's missile from R.I.D)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Widget

weapon and accessory identification please help!

I have a whole bunch of weapons and its taking me forever to try to figure out what they are. if you even know what 1 is and could tell me it would really help thanks

IMG_2570.jpgIMG_2568.jpgIMG_2572.jpgIMG_2569.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_2571.jpg
    heres another one

Widget

Are these vintage motu? (ID help please)

IMG_3660.jpg
    i did post stuff i had in the other category for identification that i dont think is motu, but these i thought could be so hope its ok to post this here.
    The sword i had with my blade figure but now im thinking that it doesnt really belong to him? the black armor which im just holding down with a pen was on one of my childhood motu figures, but im not sure it is. ive seen the silver gun in a picture on a blaster hawk but dont think its supposed to go there, it also kinda looks like a tmnt krang gun but is a bit different, i think a piece may have broken off the bottom? the rope part is made of plastic and was sold to me with a beastman whip and squeeze snake, the lady said she thought it came from snake mountain but im not sure? reddish piece was sold to me in a motu lot, has a big letter m on the underside . gold sceptor thing just kinda looks motu to me, i had one in my childhood toys and got another one in a lot i bought, the purple axe looks kinda like a buzz off axe, not sure? and again the gold triangle type deal just gives me a motu feeling, but i have no idea what it is, has a small number 2 on the underside. if anybody could help me out with these id appreciate it thanks!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Okay in the third picture from your left, the small black fist that is second in line at the very bottom row, belongs to the G1 Transformers conehead seeker jets. I couldn't tell you if the fist is vintage or a re-issue as these jets have been re-issued a few times.

In the fourth picture from the left, the purple gatling gun at the very bottom of the second column, belongs to Combaticon helicopter Vortex. Which version I don't know because the vintage version was a dark green while the one you have pictured is a light purple. Perhaps a G2 version or a re-paint as this figure has been released a few times...

Ah, yes. It is the G2 version:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 5, 2015 at 03:08pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Widget
    thanks for your help! eventually i will figure them all out!

In pic #3 the yellow piece in the middle is part of Toy Biz's Spider-Man Daily Bugle playset

A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

MattyCollector, innovators in redefining honestly and transparency since 2015
    I really really hate BS Hordak

Pic 1 The Halberd is from a Smurf Guardsman
    51WOUkKksSL.jpg

The black wrench and grey hammer are from Lego
    The silver missile second row item 5 comes from a robot toy i cannot recall the name . It was multiple vehicles that combined into a Giant Robot but not a Transformer .

Pic 2 . Last two or three knives look like GI Joe .

Pic 4 The left column possibly one or two on the right are guns from GI Joe / Action force .

Pic 5 That helmet top right looks like it comes from M.A.S.K
    Last edited by MOLKROM; June 4, 2015 at 04:04pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Image 2 bottom row third from the right came from a 1993 Wolverine action figure. It's beind his left (our right) leg in this pic:

This guy was also released in a blue version so it could have been from either version.

Image 5 the red/orange crystal is from the Marshall Bravestarr toy line:

Image 5 the 3rd missile from the top left is from Imaginext and I've seen them come with some of the ships.
    Last edited by Ihvthpwr; June 4, 2015 at 04:28pm.

Check out my DA gallery: http://isterold.deviantart.com/

Widget
    wow thanks, i even noticed that tex hex's armor is one that i had and couldnt identify before!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks! is it supposed to come out of the smurfs hand or has it broken off? the picture you showed looks like its not supposed to come out

- - - Updated - - -

thats totally what its from! thanks so much for your help

#1 row #1 #5 sailor moon wand
    row # 2 #5 sunstyreaker missle

#3 briefcase is from missiom impossible

#2 space raph (tmnt)

time septors(tmnt 3)gold septors

Pic # 2
    bottom row #1 Yellow wildforce ranger sword.
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Second picture bottom right the knife came with a couple different Richard Tracy figures from the playmates line.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

None of these toys belong to the vintage Masters of the Universe toyline. There´s someone here in this forum who can help you identify them.

Quote Originally Posted by simonappleton View Post
    IMG_3660.jpg
    i did post stuff i had in the other category for identification that i dont think is motu, but these i thought could be so hope its ok to post this here.
    The sword i had with my blade figure but now im thinking that it doesnt really belong to him? the black armor which im just holding down with a pen was on one of my childhood motu figures, but im not sure it is. ive seen the silver gun in a picture on a blaster hawk but dont think its supposed to go there, it also kinda looks like a tmnt krang gun but is a bit different, i think a piece may have broken off the bottom? the rope part is made of plastic and was sold to me with a beastman whip and squeeze snake, the lady said she thought it came from snake mountain but im not sure? reddish piece was sold to me in a motu lot, has a big letter m on the underside . gold sceptor thing just kinda looks motu to me, i had one in my childhood toys and got another one in a lot i bought, the purple axe looks kinda like a buzz off axe, not sure? and again the gold triangle type deal just gives me a motu feeling, but i have no idea what it is, has a small number 2 on the underside. if anybody could help me out with these id appreciate it thanks!

If i'm not mistaken and I don't believe I am. The wing pictured in your pic is from the Talon Fighter.As for the other items I don't recognize them.

The wing is from the Talon Fighter and the grey gun is from the Fright Fighter (but seems broken).
    The other stuff is not motu related!
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Pretty sure these swords from pic 2 are all Imaginext. Not sure what set but the two bronze and the silver one look like some of the older ones. No Clue on those clock hand lookin pieces in the middle.Capture.JPG

Check out my DA gallery: http://isterold.deviantart.com/