Thread: ID needed- kitchen stuff

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar

ID needed- kitchen stuff

Can someone tell me exactly what this thing is called? Friends of mine need a new one, none of us are sure what this is called. It has 4 drawers, a small shelf/cutting board on top and the top has the same surface as their kitchen cabinets. It's 16" wide. They need a new one but without knowing what it's called we can't find one online. Searches for cabinets, drawers and all that aren't turning up anything remotely similar.

Maybe try kitchen trolley or kitchen cart. I have something similar at work. It has shelves in the bottom where the drawers are, but it's got the cutting board and looks to be about the same size. You could also try looking for a microwave cart. It doesn't have the cutting board but it's got the storage underneath. Good luck!
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

I believe it's just a kitchen cabinet, you can find something similar at Home Depot, where the top is either a shelf or a cutting board.

Usually the cutting board is on a drawer, often called a hidden cutting board or some such.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    It seems this size cabinet isn't common anymore- all they could find without spending a fortune was a cabinet unit with one drawer and a door. That unit above is probably 50 years old.