Thread: Invitation to review Mattel products

Invitation to review Mattel products

Hey gang -

Did anyone else receive an e-mail from Mattel today, inviting them to sign up to review products? I just did... I'm wondering if this is a legitimate invite or just an effort to garner personal information from customers. Seems borderline fishy...
    Who's Who of the Masters of the Universe: my on-going project of MOTU character information, including bios, powers, weaknesses, weapons, stats and trivia.

Yep, I received it, too.
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

I received it as well. I signed up.

Received it and signed up, too. I didn't submit anything all that personal, information-wise, that Mattel doesn't have already. I was a bit bummed to see that MOTU wasn't an option... it would be great to get Classics stuff free in the mail for review purposes... LOL!
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Heroic Warrior
    Me to.

(blah blah blah)