Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MOTUC King Miro figure???

Heroic Warrior
    King Miro is high on my list of wants.

I need someone to stand with young Dekker.

i still await him but in 200X style - is a more cool look
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

So will it be King miro or the Kulatuk elder as the final figure in the 200x mini sub, i hope King miro but the Kulatuk did have a prototype in the 200x line

I hope we'll get Miro one day. But I don't think he'll be in the 200x sub
    Awesome sticker included!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I am not sure that's an important character as he-man grand pa who deserves to be in the line and probably in the mini sub.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I've been desiring a Miro for the longest and for the life of me I don't understand why they have yet to make him. Thematically he complements several existing characters. We already have both of his sons (Randor & Keldor). We have his arch nemesis (Marzo) and his man at arms (Dekker). Miro is a large piece of the puzzle in the Great Unrest era and they're dragging their feet in releasing him! I certainly hope he's one of the 3 yet to be revealed 200x characters as he definately shouldn't be taking a backseat to the Kulatak Elder.
    Last edited by Azrael; February 17, 2015 at 05:28am.

I am cautiously optimistic that King Miro could be in the new 200x Minisub. 3 figs and frankly I'd really rather King Miro than Prahvus. Or the Kulatak Elder.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    I've been desiring a Miro for the longest and for the life of me I don't understand why they have yet to make him. Thematically he complements several existing characters. We already have both of his sons (Randor & Keldor). We have his arch nemesis (Marzo) and his man at arms (Dekker). Miro is a large piece of the puzzle in the Great Unrest era and they're dragging their feet in releasing him! I certainly hope he's one of the 3 yet to be revealed 200x characters as he definately shouldn't be taking a backseat to the Kulatak Elder.
    I couldn't agree more! He's definitely an important character in the mythos.
    Awesome sticker included!

Yes please.

Heroic Warrior
    I want a miro in bronze to portray a statue. Along with randor, king grayskull, and an king he-man.. These would be great novelty items plus dio items.. no reason after each one has been made that they couldn't do one for each in bronze..

- - - Updated - - -

As for what miro I'd like, I'd want both but will settle for the 200x version since he looks a hell of a lot better.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    THe new sub does give Mattel the perfect opportunity for Miro; he never had a figure in any line before, and he is much requested. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he were among the three unrevealed figures.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Yeah I still really want 200x Miro, if he's not in the 200x Mini-Sub then hopefully in the 2016 regular sub with a Horde Wraith
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

The rumors seems to not be in favor of Miro coming in the 200x sub, which is a shame. I would definitely take him over the Kulatak Eldor, which I don't think has had a whole lot of support over the years.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    The rumors seems to not be in favor of Miro coming in the 200x sub, which is a shame. I would definitely take him over the Kulatak Eldor, which I don't think has had a whole lot of support over the years.
    I'm personally fine with this. One "kingly" figure (Filmation King Randor) in the line is enough for me. Frankly the other three who are rumored as those left for 200x mini are more exciting.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I'd love a King Miro figure, but all the rumours point to him not being in the 200x sub unfortunately. They might be holding him back as sub-bait for 2016...

Heroic Warrior
    I think King Miro is important to complete the royal family, but he does seem unlikely for 2015 at this point. Maybe we can get a great-grandfather and great-grandson 2-pack with Miro and Dare.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    NOOOOOOOo......

No I do not.

I find the fan demand for He-man's mom ridiculous enough... but seriously... He-man's GRANDPA??

I dont' see how he would add anything to the storyline... and really only muddy Randor's 'right to rule'... If Miro is around, HE should be king... If DAD is around, HE should be able to negotiate SOMETHING wtih Keldor/skeletor...

He really just dilutes too many kings as it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Honestly...No I dont want one, I dont see the point.

But if it did happen Id prefer it be a Quarterly Variant, so as to not take the place of an Actual character!

ka
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    I think Miro is stretching things a bit. I mean, we have how many figures that should come first, dozens counting MOTU, PoP and NA. That could last years alone so logically, I wouldn't imagine Miro would be anywhere close to a number of years from now.

I'd rather see the more prominent figures come before a bg character that had like 2-3 appearances and none of them really memorable.
    seriously, yet another old man? he-man's gran-pa? what's next? he-man's nanny? his school teacher?
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

I would really like to have Miro....and Horde Wraiths, 200x Randor, 200x Evil-lyn, 200x Tri-Klops, 200x Sorceress....But ya...I WANT MIRO
    ABC GIANTS, 200x Evil-lyn, 200x Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Hawke/Delora, Queen Andreeno, Captain Randor, 200x Tri-Klops, 200x Squeeeze head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    seriously, yet another old man? he-man's gran-pa? what's next? he-man's nanny? his school teacher?
    I think being grandfather to two of the main heroes and the main villain's father counts way more than being just a school teacher or a nanny.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I am not sure that's an important character as he-man grand pa who deserves to be in the line and probably in the mini sub.
    Yeah i think having King Miro is a must , i understand for 2016 sub bait but then if the sub dosent go through we run the risk of not getting him, he is too important a character not too have.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!