Thread: How about a Prince Randor/Captain Glenn two pack exclusive

Heroic Warrior

How about a Prince Randor/Captain Glenn two pack exclusive

The thought just popped in my head the other day. It'd be a great way to re-release captain Glenn in a white space outfit and give us a filmation Randor with no beard. Just a repaint and a new head sculpt.

I can't see Mattel doing it, but I would enjoy a pack like this.

I haven't gotten to it yet, but I've planned on displaying BA Randor with Marlena in her space suit in a sort of "Rescue from crash site" type scene. A younger Randor would be better.

I have the entire royal family together on a section of my display now, but have always been intrigued with the crash story of Marlena. I even wrote a fanfic about it some 20 years ago, which I just found again recently.

" … the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few … "
    " … or the one … "

{ @Lioncourt on Twitter | MastersCast | My Blog }

Another FILMATION Randor?

I can say i really donīt need that. The one we got is enough.

Yes, a white spacesuit would be nice but i donīt mind the green one.

I wouldīt buy that pack but thatīs just my opinion.

A 200X two pack of Queen and King in their battle armor now thatīs something i would buy.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Another FILMATION Randor?

I can say i really donīt need that. The one we got is enough.
    Maybe I miss understood, but we were talking about a younger Randor, not necessarily a another Filmation Randor.

I was thinking more along the lines of a design that the 4H would create.

A 200X two pack of Queen and King in their battle armor now thatīs something i would buy.
    Yes please! I'd love that, too.

" … or the one … "

200X two pack of Queen and King in their battle armor now thatīs something i would buy.
    I would too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    Maybe I miss understood, but we were talking about a younger Randor, not necessarily a another Filmation Randor.

I was thinking more along the lines of a design that the 4H would create.
    bizzysim3 explicitly said a FILMATION Randor without a beard. And thatīs something i really donīt want. Itīs not that i donīt like Randor, actually i do but i donīt think we need so may variants for this character and young FILMATION Randor looks okay and he even has boots but thatīs not enough for me:

I get the FILMATION King Randor love, i was one of those who was upset we got him over a 200X variant but if we ever get another variant of the royal couple thatīs what i want this pack to look like:
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

bizzysim3 explicitly said a FILMATION Randor without a beard. And thatīs something i really donīt want. Itīs not that i donīt like Randor, actually i do but i donīt think we need so may variants for this character and young FILMATION Randor looks okay and he even has boots but thatīs not enough for me:
    http://www.frankshemanpage.net/rainbow01_1.jpg

I get the FILMATION King Randor love, i was one of those who was upset we got him over a 200X variant but if we ever get another variant of the royal couple thatīs what i want this pack to look like:
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...or-and-Mar.jpg
    So he did. I guess because Randor's head sculpt is the same on both MotUC versions we've gotten, I just glossed over that. Whether it is Filmation or not is kind of neither here nor there.

I'd be happy with either or both type sets.

Ideally, I think a 200X two pack with them in their battle dress and a Prince Randor singly on his own would be what I'd want. I don't personally need another Capt. Glen. I do like the idea of a younger Randor to go with her, though.

" … or the one … "

Sure! I'd be up for it!
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Heroic Warrior
    This would be great!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

This. BA Marlena is one of my most wanted variants.