Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Tuvar and Baddra?

Hybrid View

MOTUC Tuvar and Baddra?

OK, so we know we are getting parts to make Kronis with Trap Jaw, and there have been hints that Keldor will be a future bonus figure. Oedipus will probably be packed with Stinkor.

Two Bad will probably be a long way off (or maybe not). Do you think we will get Tuvar and Baddra as separate figures or a 2-pack, maybe as a bonus? Also, how cool would it be if there were extra parts included with Tuvar and Baddra to allow them to be merged into Two Bad?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Chances are we would get something like this, but I'm hoping we don't. I'm one of those people who thinks Two-Bad is enough in this particular case.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

If they are smart, they'll make him compatible not only with Blast-attak but also with Modulok and multibot
    Got Fur

Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor

I guess that would be a good money-saver.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Yeah, they can reuse his parts for modulok and maybe multibot down the line.
    Got Fur

Other Wants:

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Tuvar and Baddra are the best of 200x, I want them any way
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

If those were released as bonus figures or a bonus 2-pack, I'd buy them!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    If those were released as bonus figures or a bonus 2-pack, I'd buy them!
    Count me in too. Making those two would be expensive with a bunch of new parts. Definitely later run characters along with most of the Horde or Snake Men.

Damn...soon MOTUC is going to run out of those He-Man and Skeletor buck bodies...

I'm gonna say it before somebody does.
    TUVAR AND BADDRA ARE NOT CLASSIC CHARACTERS AND THIS IS A CLASSICS LINE! THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING HERE! TWO-BAD IS THE ONLY THING WE NEED! GIVE ME THE ACTION FEATURE LIKE THE CLASSIC ONE!!! I LVOE ACTION FEATURES THEY'RE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!
    Now that that's been said, This addition would be cool, to the line. (Bonus two-pack)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    TUVAR AND BADDRA ARE NOT CLASSIC CHARACTERS AND THIS IS A CLASSICS LINE! THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING HERE! TWO-BAD IS THE ONLY THING WE NEED! GIVE ME THE ACTION FEATURE LIKE THE CLASSIC ONE!!! I LVOE ACTION FEATURES THEY'RE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!
    Now that that's been said, This addition would be cool, to the line. (Bonus two-pack)
    Sorry but so not true....the proof is king greyskull....this line is suppose to incorporate every motu related figure...that's y we r lucky to get na and pop in it plus the 200x line

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Sorry but so not true....the proof is king greyskull....this line is suppose to incorporate every motu related figure...that's y we r lucky to get na and pop in it plus the 200x line

DOM4 was being sarcastic...
    Bill :: guitargod694

Well, actually neither is the Faceless One but were getting him. So what's your point??

Heroic Warrior
    Two-Bad is one of my most anticipated figures, along with Tung Lashor, Clawful, Kobra Khan and Spikor !

I believe Two-Bad could come in a 3 pack with Tuvar and Baddhra. This would be an awesome gift for Christmas or Halloween, in my opinion !

I Hope we'll see Two-Bad, Tuvar and Baddhra pretty soon !

Quote Originally Posted by HORDAK004 View Post
    Well, actually neither is the Faceless One but were getting him. So what's your point??
    His point is sarcasm!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

I'm Anime Hyper-Detailed Battle_Brak's Avatar
    I think it could be a cool idea to have them constructed like build a figures or something. Because of their different textures they would require a lot of new tooling (unless Mattel really cheaps out).

Yes it was a joke. I love the idea of Tuvar and Baddra and love the fact that MOTUC takes in from all of MOTU's continuities, but I dislike the nostlagia blindness that comes with the MOTUC. (Like Requesting Ram Man to be exactly like his past toys... unposeable, the extreme distaste for anything that isn't vintage MOTU... etc.)
    Sing it brother!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Damn...soon MOTUC is going to run out of those He-Man and Skeletor buck bodies...
    WOO HOO!!!
    Check out my various dinosaur sculptures: http://he-man.org/forums/boards/show...re-in-progress

Definitely want a tuvar and baddhra. and i DEFINITELY do not want them to have some sort of connector piece to combine them in to two-bad. Two-bad should 100% be a figure by himself sold by himself with tuvar and baddhra as a special 2-pack bonus item thing. I dont really see a need to have to legitimately combine the two, kronos works because its just a head and an arm.... two-bad would be removing 2 arms, 2 legs, a crotch, and a torso and replacing said torso with a NEW differently molded torso... not worth it imho
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    Definitely want a tuvar and baddhra. and i DEFINITELY do not want them to have some sort of connector piece to combine them in to two-bad. Two-bad should 100% be a figure by himself sold by himself with tuvar and baddhra as a special 2-pack bonus item thing. I dont really see a need to have to legitimately combine the two, kronos works because its just a head and an arm.... two-bad would be removing 2 arms, 2 legs, a crotch, and a torso and replacing said torso with a NEW differently molded torso... not worth it imho
    I agree. Give us two bad and then Tuvar and Baddhra as bonus figures later.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

I would love a Tuvar and Baddra.Mattel could even reuse parts from other figures to make them that much more possble.Once we get Two-Bad we would need few new pieces.

Tuvar could consist of :
    Torso,biceps,and thighs from He-man buck body
    Head,right arm and right leg from Two Bad.
    New parts would be left forearm and left lower leg(boot) then of course armor and acessories.

Baddra could consist of :

Torso,biceps,and thighs from Buzz-off(Clawful or Whiplash whomever comes first)
    Head,left arm and left leg from Two-Bad
    New parts would be right forearm and right lower leg (boot) and then armor and acessories.

With few new parts we could get a pretty good amount of acessories.Hopefully the ones they used in the show.Me personally I would love the visor thing for Tuvar.

Tuvar and Badrah! Great Idea.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I want them, make it a 2-pack!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I'd buy them as individual figures, or in a two-pack, or in any way they might release them!

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    i just hope they plan accordingly.

if they make a tuvar or baddra, besides making a TwoBad, they would need new sculpting on two sets of arms (or maybe just forearms) and legs also. I hope they sculpt these parts to be used for some other characters with legs or arms that might be slightly different.

for example. if whiplash is going to have "calves" with guards on them, like 200x, they might be able to make it a generic guard, so that it can also be twobads left leg, and both baddras legs. (possible fit for a King Carnivous also)

its quite a process when you think about it. i think they have considered all these things, thats why the order they build things, or design things takes a bit of time.

Court Magician
    I'd love to get them both, and obviously Two-Bad as well but I think I might be the only one who would actually prefer to get the two seperate beings first, or at least at the same time. I make photo comics with the MOTUC guys, and it'd be cool for me to do their origin before they become Two-Bad, much like I plan to do with Kronis.

I definately want Two-Bad. He was the last figure I had from my original collection. Dont know why but I always loved very nearly best. Go figure I in my later years became obsessed with Two-Face from Batman.

At any rate, I'd buy the seperated individuals from the 200x series, that was one of my favourite things from the MYP series, as I was the only one I knew completely in love with Two-Bad. His was basically the figure I wanted most in my secret heart in the 200x series of toys.

I would of course want Two-Bad first, and hope the Tuvar & Baddrah would be a bonus two-pack after that. I would not want them to "combine". I belive they will do something like this, if they get around to it. Too good to pass up, and another way to reuse parts.