Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Tuvar and Baddra?

Definitely want a tuvar and baddhra. and i DEFINITELY do not want them to have some sort of connector piece to combine them in to two-bad. Two-bad should 100% be a figure by himself sold by himself with tuvar and baddhra as a special 2-pack bonus item thing. I dont really see a need to have to legitimately combine the two, kronos works because its just a head and an arm.... two-bad would be removing 2 arms, 2 legs, a crotch, and a torso and replacing said torso with a NEW differently molded torso... not worth it imho
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Yes it was a joke. I love the idea of Tuvar and Baddra and love the fact that MOTUC takes in from all of MOTU's continuities, but I dislike the nostlagia blindness that comes with the MOTUC. (Like Requesting Ram Man to be exactly like his past toys... unposeable, the extreme distaste for anything that isn't vintage MOTU... etc.)

love this (except the big flesh hand, but that I can live with...)
    ah, yes. gotcha. i figured you were joking... We're in agreement then. I'd be outraged over an unposeable Ramman...the vintage RM was by far one of the worst figures in action figure history. instant rummage sale fodder imo. Yeah, i'll never understand the hardcore vintage fans who don't want anything 'new' added to motu. what would be the point of a new toyline then?

i only suggested fisto having a normal alternate hand. i think it'd be cool to display him with his regular hand, as an option. Any added parts they can make for the figures would be a plus imo. fisto would only have his purple tri-klops sword, so for an added accessory his 'normal' non mechanical hand would be a no brainer. Since Trap-jaw has parts to make him into Kronis, i thought they could do the same for Fisto...after all, it's just another fist, no different from an alternate head. I love having 'origin' versions of characters.

TechTrek: i like your idea for Two-bad! sounds awesome to me! all 3 'characters' in one package = perfect imo. Bring on the bounty hunters, who merge to become the double-headed monstrosity! perfect deluxe figure imo.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

I would love a Tuvar and Baddra.Mattel could even reuse parts from other figures to make them that much more possble.Once we get Two-Bad we would need few new pieces.

Tuvar could consist of :
    Torso,biceps,and thighs from He-man buck body
    Head,right arm and right leg from Two Bad.
    New parts would be left forearm and left lower leg(boot) then of course armor and acessories.

Baddra could consist of :

Torso,biceps,and thighs from Buzz-off(Clawful or Whiplash whomever comes first)
    Head,left arm and left leg from Two-Bad
    New parts would be right forearm and right lower leg (boot) and then armor and acessories.

With few new parts we could get a pretty good amount of acessories.Hopefully the ones they used in the show.Me personally I would love the visor thing for Tuvar.

Put me down for "YES!" to these two!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    You want one two-headed guy who fights himself over two bad-ass bounty hunters? I thought you were an evil-doer...
    Ah, but I am an evil-doer. I just don't fit your definition of an evil-doer. You expect me to respond in one manner but I respond in another. Evil! And who says they're bad-ass? I seem to remember they didn't even catch their quarry. Boba Fett, now that's a bounty hunter. True, he got offed by a blind nerf-herder but at least he caught him in the first place. Besides, self-hatred (Two-Bad fighting himself) is evil!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 26, 2009 at 02:20pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Jonah Hex = greatest bounty hunter ever.

But anyways, I'll happy just to see Two-bad released. His two halves are cool but not as cool as the combo. I'd rather see the monet saved for something brand new like Ram-Man.

I'd be fine with just Two-Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    Definitely want a tuvar and baddhra. and i DEFINITELY do not want them to have some sort of connector piece to combine them in to two-bad. Two-bad should 100% be a figure by himself sold by himself with tuvar and baddhra as a special 2-pack bonus item thing. I dont really see a need to have to legitimately combine the two, kronos works because its just a head and an arm.... two-bad would be removing 2 arms, 2 legs, a crotch, and a torso and replacing said torso with a NEW differently molded torso... not worth it imho
    I agree. Give us two bad and then Tuvar and Baddhra as bonus figures later.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Tuvar and Badrah! Great Idea.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes. I will take them. I just don't want them to be con exclusives. I'd prefer a monthly slot, but I will be content with a bonus figure.

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Ah, but I am an evil-doer. I just don't fit your definition of an evil-doer. You expect me to respond in one manner but I respond in another. Evil! And who says they're bad-ass? I seem to remember they didn't even catch their quarry. Boba Fett, now that's a bounty hunter. True, he got offed by a blind nerf-herder but at least he caught him in the first place. Besides, self-hatred (Two-Bad fighting himself) is evil!
    this makes me laugh!!! I love it..... sounds like Roddy Piper, ''Just when you think you have all the answers, i change the questions.''

and Boba Fett? he didn't catch his quarry....give me a break...he had that big black suited asthmatic guy in the dark helmet catch his bounty for him. then he got taken out by a blind man with a stick..... the loser...

Tuvar & Baddrha could lay waste to Boba Fett in a heartbeat. lol
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Tuuvar and Badhra caught their quarry. They beat He-Man. If only they could work together they would have destroyed him!

I am so pro Tuvar and Badhra, and think once we've had Two Bad, a lot of the parts are there, the recepies by Vorgon work just fine, so these could be bonus figures.

They should come with some cool Bounty Hunter accessories though!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

They would be really easy to make after two-bad is made. They would both use reused parts, no new parts other than armor and weapons. I can see them being regular monthly figures if mattel wanted to.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I wouldn't be surprised if Mattel did them, but they'd probably be bonus figures, or exclusives and, as many have said, they'd make a great 2-pack.

I definitely want and would buy a MOTUC Tuvar and Baddra 2-pack. However, I would like a MOTUC Two Bad figure first. However, it would so rule if Mattel released this 2-pack and a Two Bad in the same month.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    It's cool to be able to put more pre-Skeletor villains like Tuvar and Baddra on the shelf next to Kronis and Keldor. I'd like to see a Tuvar and Baddra 2-pack somewhere down the line, but not before most if not all of the Vintage MOTU, POP & NA cast is made.

I'd prefer to see all original characters of MYP 200x being made before Tuvar and Baddra.
    Especially the MYP 200x Count Marzo!!
    The characters like an un-merged Two-Bad, little powerless Marzo or Odiphus last but not least!

My guess is the first 2-pack will be King Hsss!
    And a 2nd pack might be the Horde Trooper 2-pack

I've already asked the question.
    You can vote here :

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176681

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Multibot View Post
    this makes me laugh!!! I love it..... sounds like Roddy Piper, ''Just when you think you have all the answers, i change the questions.''
    Me make someone laugh?! That's preposterous! This is a serious place for serious discussion! Nonsense has no place here!

and Boba Fett? he didn't catch his quarry....give me a break...he had that big black suited asthmatic guy in the dark helmet catch his bounty for him. then he got taken out by a blind man with a stick..... the loser...
    Ah, but a truly methodical and devious person lets someone else do the dirty work and just sits back and swoops in for the kill with minimal damage or expanse of energy. And he still turned Han over to Jabba the Hutt and he still got paid his 250,000 credits. I don't think Tuvar or Baddra got paid for "catching" their quarry. They got to deliver him, too. Every decent bounty hunter knows that. Plus Boba Fett wasn't blasted or treated like a rag doll by his employers (Darth Vader and Jabba the Hutt) like Tuvar and Baddra were by Skeletor. Instead, Boba was treated with respect.

Tuvar & Baddrha could lay waste to Boba Fett in a heartbeat. lol
    Well, we will never know since a Star Wars/MOTU crossover is highly unlikely. And everything here would be pure speculation between geeks and nerds validating their own fantasies and dementia in non-existent battles between made-up characters. Who would follow that?

Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    Tuuvar and Badhra caught their quarry. They beat He-Man.
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. True, they did "catch" He-Man but failed to deliver him to Skeletor. Hence, they didn't get paid. That was my initial point. Any bounty hunter worth his salt knows that you have to catch and deliver your prey. Boba Fett caught his quarry and delivered him to Jabba the Hutt so that he could get his credits. That is how Boba is superior to Tuuvar and Badhra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    If only they could work together they would have destroyed him!
    Should have, would have, could have...but didn't.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 27, 2009 at 01:13pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I want them, make it a 2-pack!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    I love the idea of Tuvar and Baddrah but only as extra figures further down the line, Two-Bad should be the main event.

I could not have said it better. They would be awesome bonus figures in a two pack!

Yes, bonus 2 pack.

I would REALLY like to get Tuvar & Baddhra BEFORE we get Two-Bad(d).

They could use the Tuvar & Baddhra heads that they would use for Two-Badd anyway...

Tuvar: Tuvar head (new), Tuvar Armor (new), Tuvar Weapon (new), He-Ro Legs/Feet, Trap-Jaw Loin-Cloth, He-Man torso, Skeletor Hands/Arms

Baddhra: Baddhra head (new), Baddhra Armor (new), Baddhra Weapon (new), Beastman Torso, Beastman Arms/Hands, Beastman Legs/Feet, King Grayskull Loin Cloth
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    I'm gonna say it before somebody does.
    TUVAR AND BADDRA ARE NOT CLASSIC CHARACTERS AND THIS IS A CLASSICS LINE! THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING HERE! TWO-BAD IS THE ONLY THING WE NEED! GIVE ME THE ACTION FEATURE LIKE THE CLASSIC ONE!!! I LVOE ACTION FEATURES THEY'RE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!
    Now that that's been said, This addition would be cool, to the line. (Bonus two-pack)
    Sorry but so not true....the proof is king greyskull....this line is suppose to incorporate every motu related figure...that's y we r lucky to get na and pop in it plus the 200x line

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Sorry but so not true....the proof is king greyskull....this line is suppose to incorporate every motu related figure...that's y we r lucky to get na and pop in it plus the 200x line

DOM4 was being sarcastic...
    Bill :: guitargod694

tuvar and baddra would make an EXCELLENT 2-pack!!!!!!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Would you buy a Tuvar and Baddrah 2 Pack

I just watched the Monster Within again from the 200x series and it got me thinking,

What if mattel made a 2 pack of Tuvar and Baddrah? The bounty hunters destined to become TWO BAD?

They could come with thier respective weapons from the episode. or even better- take them apart and create Two-Bad him/it self

Would you buy this if it was made?

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7