Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Tuvar and Baddra?

I would buy 2 of them.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I'd buy 2 of them as well.

yes, however i STILL think tuvar and baddrah should NOT in ANYWAY pop together to form two bad.

and i still think two bad is easily doable, only new tooling required (besides heads arms and legs) would be a new UPPER torso, i think it can be done by leaving the lower torso (abs) the way the are. ok ok maybe two bad will take a little longer to get too lol but can easily use his arms and legs for tuvar and baddrah or vice versa - wish i had customizing skills
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Sign me up for Tuvar and Baddhra! I think Two-Bad should be his own figure though.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Oh yeah, I'd definitely like that 2 pack. Sign me up!
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Yes, but I agree with the chorus that Two-Bad should be his own figire.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Maybe, but I consider them just variants of Two-Bad, which I don't like. I'd rather have two other characters.

Heroic Warrior
    I would buy both tuvar & Badra, but Twobad needs to be a seperate figure.

that's definitely a good idea for a two pack

Heroic Warrior

If a two pack is the only way we can get both Tuvar and Baddrah then yes. I like the idea of them and I like that they explained the origin of Two-Bad.

I would much rather Tuvar, Baddrah and Two-Bad all get their own seperate releases, I can't see Matty slotting 3 months for what is essentially only one figure.

Definitely. I want them for my Great Unrest shelf section!

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    I'd buy it but i'd want Two-Bad as their own figure also/
    Find the things in life that bring you joy and hold onto them with every ounce of your being.

Am I currently breathing? I would be overly giddy to get them.
    I'm disabled because I chose to drink & drive. I broke my neck, when I totaled my car. I was in the exact same condition as Christopher Reeves was, but I regained my ability to walk. Please don't drink & drive. To read my story, checkout my website & share it with your family & friends.

http://www.dontdrinkandride.com/

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I'd buy them as individual figures, or in a two-pack, or in any way they might release them!

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    i just hope they plan accordingly.

if they make a tuvar or baddra, besides making a TwoBad, they would need new sculpting on two sets of arms (or maybe just forearms) and legs also. I hope they sculpt these parts to be used for some other characters with legs or arms that might be slightly different.

for example. if whiplash is going to have "calves" with guards on them, like 200x, they might be able to make it a generic guard, so that it can also be twobads left leg, and both baddras legs. (possible fit for a King Carnivous also)

its quite a process when you think about it. i think they have considered all these things, thats why the order they build things, or design things takes a bit of time.

Court Magician
    I'd love to get them both, and obviously Two-Bad as well but I think I might be the only one who would actually prefer to get the two seperate beings first, or at least at the same time. I make photo comics with the MOTUC guys, and it'd be cool for me to do their origin before they become Two-Bad, much like I plan to do with Kronis.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    I'm gonna say it before somebody does.
    TUVAR AND BADDRA ARE NOT CLASSIC CHARACTERS AND THIS IS A CLASSICS LINE! THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING HERE! TWO-BAD IS THE ONLY THING WE NEED! GIVE ME THE ACTION FEATURE LIKE THE CLASSIC ONE!!! I LVOE ACTION FEATURES THEY'RE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!
    Now that that's been said, This addition would be cool, to the line. (Bonus two-pack)
    Well, actually neither is the Faceless One but were getting him. So what's your point??

Heroic Warrior
    Two-Bad is one of my most anticipated figures, along with Tung Lashor, Clawful, Kobra Khan and Spikor !

I believe Two-Bad could come in a 3 pack with Tuvar and Baddhra. This would be an awesome gift for Christmas or Halloween, in my opinion !

I Hope we'll see Two-Bad, Tuvar and Baddhra pretty soon !

Movie mayhem!
    I would definitely buy these guys. I definitely think they should come as a two pack though, either as a bonus figure two pack, an exclusive con two pack or a subscription bonus two pack though that would be my last choice.

Quote Originally Posted by HORDAK004 View Post
    Well, actually neither is the Faceless One but were getting him. So what's your point??
    His point is sarcasm!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

I would totally buy a Tuvar & Baddhra two-pack. In fact, I would rather have them as separate characters than I would as Two-Bad (I always hated that guy). As individual bounty hunters I thought they were way cooler than some two-headed lunk who couldn't stop fighting with himself long enough to fight an opponent.

I'd like to see them as separate, complete figures, though, rather than a bunch of puzzle pieces for some kind of "build-a-Two-Bad" figure.

Just my $0.02.

I definitely want 3 differnet figures and two-bad to come first. However releasing tuvar and baddrah at the same time would be cool ( 2 pack bounty hunters or singles) and have two-bad come shortly after. Course Im rather sad looking at my awesome motuc evil warriors and poor undersized 200x two-bad is a placeholder. As long as i get all 3 ill be a happy camper.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Two-bad is my favourite character. Would like to see the vintage version first and then a 2 pack released of Tuvar and Baddhra.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I definately want Two-Bad. He was the last figure I had from my original collection. Dont know why but I always loved very nearly best. Go figure I in my later years became obsessed with Two-Face from Batman.

At any rate, I'd buy the seperated individuals from the 200x series, that was one of my favourite things from the MYP series, as I was the only one I knew completely in love with Two-Bad. His was basically the figure I wanted most in my secret heart in the 200x series of toys.

I would of course want Two-Bad first, and hope the Tuvar & Baddrah would be a bonus two-pack after that. I would not want them to "combine". I belive they will do something like this, if they get around to it. Too good to pass up, and another way to reuse parts.